what is your favorite TV show?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
NCIS was my #1 favorite tv show too
Got crime buddy here.....:wavey:

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Walking Dead is nice, interesting episodes but The Arrow, every episode is real exciting.

Long time ago I use to wake up every morning to watch 1 tv series, is real nice but only 1 season.
7.30am every morning, back then I was just in college.

Is call Early Edition. This movie is interesting, makes me wish I could have such newspaper then I would be filthy rich striking
Jackpot every month. Well in this series, is not the purpose of it. Is more like knowing what is gonna happen the next day.
Yup, saw that too, but was not shown in the morning, right? or could be rerun sometimes....:biggrin:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
As I am growing older, I watch increasingly less TV. Sometimes the TV is on, but I am not paying attention as I am doing something else. The TV is like a background noise for me at times.

However, when I was much younger, I loved the TV series "The Incredible Hulk"!!

The show had action and drama in equal measure. I loved it when Dr Bruce Banner says to the baddies, "Please, you wouldn't like me when I am angry." And, as always, giving out this warning always makes things worse! The baddies always wallop Dr Bruce Banner even more. Kakaka.

It's good to see Lou Ferrigno (the original Hulk) growing mature very gracefully. He still looks buff! Bill Bixby (original Dr Bruce Banner), unfortunately, passed away in 1993.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Got crime buddy here.....:wavey:

Yup, saw that too, but was not shown in the morning, right? or could be rerun sometimes....:biggrin:
Ya, at that time the only time I had was Morning, so woke up at 7.30am every morning to watch.
I guess, maybe the title is also Early Edition, so waking up in the morning to watch, gives
it more feeling :rofl: kidding. Should be a re-run.

As I am growing older, I watch increasingly less TV. Sometimes the TV is on, but I am not paying attention as I am doing something else. The TV is like a background noise for me at times.

However, when I was much younger, I loved the TV series "The Incredible Hulk"!!

The show had action and drama in equal measure. I loved it when Dr Bruce Banner says to the baddies, "Please, you wouldn't like me when I am angry." And, as always, giving out this warning always makes things worse! The baddies always wallop Dr Bruce Banner even more. Kakaka.

It's good to see Lou Ferrigno (the original Hulk) growing mature very gracefully. He still looks buff! Bill Bixby (original Dr Bruce Banner), unfortunately, passed away in 1993.
Yup, saw a few episodes of the Ori Hulk. Which is real human flesh and not computer graphics
like today. More realistic back then.

Another TV show I watch is something quite old, not sure how many of u remember.

The best Comedy TV series ever. My grandfather recorded it for me when I was young. Was no
longer shown on TV but using Video Tape at that time.

Is like a 1 Malaysia Comedy Show :rofl: All sorts of races there.

Mind Your Language. (Didnt know I can watch it free on Youtube) :rofl: From all I know, I cant find it on Sale anymore to buy as collection. But saw it selling at Sungai Wang, Pirated one. Havent had time to purchase it yet.

Mind Your Language Season 1 Episode 2 - An Inspector Calls (Eng Subs) - YouTube

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Mind your language was very nice. Danielle Favre is super hot...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
She is indeed hot back at those days, 63 years old now.

This is her before and after looks.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
heh! heh! heh! here we go again....:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

She is indeed hot back at those days, 63 years old now.
Yah! once old wither away liao.....:rolleyes:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Now I watch more on history and firearm programs from my PC and for those who like such programs not sure if you all have watched
Top Guns
Top Shot
Both has the same host Colby
Triggers. Host Will Willis (I like this guy's show. He's a former US Army Rangers)
Special Ops Mission
The Men who Built America
Kings of Restoration
etc....

I watched all these through youtube. Found and got hooked to it.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
i remembered charlie's angel & those investigation show, hawaii 5-o, don't remember wether starsky & hutch was aired back then late mid:biggrin: 80's, thanx to those show, i learnt my english & got the best student for english in standard 2.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Paris Motor Show is almost upon us and one of the most awaited unveiling would surely be at the stand from Sant’Agata as Lamborghini will be lifting the lid on its latest lethal bull, the Murcielago-replacing Jota.

While most new replacement models these days are accompanied by a boost in power, it inevitably gets a little porkier too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience