.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
mine got no cat, no mid bullet, straight pipe & muffler :biggrin:
berdengung!! :biggrin:

guys sorry for running off topic but what will happen to a car's performance if the exhaust is blocked with objects? e.g. stuck with cloth
stuck with cloth.. i think ur idling would be bad.. engine died intermittently..

if stuck with sumthing like potato or banana.. confirm can't start :wink:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So small cc cars really best not to fit with aftermarket exhaust system? Cuz seen some K-cars, with aftermarket exhaust seems to be
faster than stock K-Cars..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
depends on car.. i guess

for my levin ae101.. it has a cat & middle bullet & rear muffler..

but previous owner deleted cat.. sorry mother nature.. i'll plant more trees soon

:biggrin:
What to do, there are sports cat too, but in bolihland will cost an arm and leg to install, so most rather remove it only...

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

same as mine.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

stuck with cloth.. i think ur idling would be bad.. engine died intermittently..

banana cannot lah, but potato can, but it starter strong enough it will shoot out the potato....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

So small cc cars really best not to fit with aftermarket exhaust system? Cuz seen some K-cars, with aftermarket exhaust seems to be
faster than stock K-Cars..
Mod sure faster loh....

Nov 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
if u dowan loud sound, go for s-flow type muffler.....like the ones use on airtrek turbo.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

for bullet put back the std ones......
Hi!! I'm new to tuning and I'm in need of advice!! My Perdana V6 N/A engine is stock running with a 6A12TT 4wd lock 2wd gearbox, exhaust current using the OEM setup with super dragger mufflers K&N drop in Air Filter and E manage
Now my “top GEAR KONG!!” (3 gears spin it up to 8000rpm++ 90 to 175km in just 6.3sce) (4 gear 220km++ )(5 gear _________) is it due to the TT gear box ratio or OEM exhaust diameter size?? Bigger throttle body size 70mm??
:confused:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
berdengung!! :biggrin:

Wah! Stuck with banana, terung, timun and all ?

Sure the mod will delete it!

Cos its way off topico, if you got what i mean.....:biggrin::listen::rofl::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Can anyone tell what is the difference between a

bullet and a muffler ?

At first I thought both are same am I right?:idea::confused:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can anyone tell what is the difference between a

bullet and a muffler ?

At first I thought both are same am I right?:idea::confused:
Bullet aka mid box is fitted in the middle. Muffler as it's name is the main item to quieten the exhaust note and always fitted at the rear end...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
big bullet also can quiet ur car but u may have loss of torque...if im right
It is just like bigger pipe, less back pressure, but should not be as bad, as bigger piping is usually all the way to the rear, unless like some they do small in front and bigger at the rear, so have to tune according to your engine power....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So anyone with K-car A/T done 3-1 exhaust system before?

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
just wondering, those exhaust exiting out at of the side bumper/front wheel legal or not? n does this kind of exhaust modification give better performance? i mean like this photo. :laugh:

Attachments

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
just wondering, those exhaust exiting out at of the side bumper/front wheel legal or not? n does this kind of exhaust modification give better performance? i mean like this photo. :laugh:
confirm not legal..

i think this setup give better performance..

from the bottom of a nascar

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If you want side exhaust system design, one of the car you can consider, will be...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My friend did before, hell of a noisy.....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mitsubishi Fully Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-40 SM/CF By ENEOS, Japan

Mitsubishi Fully Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-40 SM/CF

Specially Formulated for Mitsubishi Motors petrol and diesel engines. This product surpasses the performance of normal commercial engine oil.

The modern and reliable additive technology of Mitsubishi Motors Genuine Engine Oil 5W-40 SM/CF secures best performance at all running conditions.

Though Mitsubishi Motors Genuine Engine Oil 5W-40 SM/CF is designed to meet...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience