Slammed, Tucked, Dumped, Stance'd, Flushed Culture

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
This is where you can post your own rides, spotted rides and your friend's rides of the titled auto culture. It's originally from the U.S and Europe market where simple and minimalist is the goal of modding, nothing fancy and just experiments with wheel fitments and the ultimate stance!

I'll kick off some photos of last weekend's Epic Stance event in Sepang to get the ball rolling. Check out FB page, Keywords are Stance Nation, Hellaflush. Weksos industries & Illest are clothing & accessories lines. American car culture is hitting Malaysia as we speak! :driver:

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
somehow I just don't like how most of the back looks

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the pictures pocketrocket, It was certainly a great first Epicstance event last Sunday, an awesome addition to the TIMETOATTACK and i'm moved by the support shown by the local stance scene in making the effort to participate in the inaugural meet with just less than 2 weeks notice. It pulled well over 120cars last sunday. I'm proud to say the Epicstance Fest is here to stay and to provide a home to all the stanced-out cars out there. Also gives encouragement to other would-be stance newbies.

more pics please!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Anyone got Wajarays photo? Its the dumped blue waja with volvo kits... Forumer here

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
and I thought the rear suspension of some cars collapsed....

pandaB

Known Member
Feb 9, 2005
seems like they modified their rear arms to fit those wide rims ? noobs ere

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
super wide camber, rolled n knocked fender, super stretch tires on 9-12jj wheels, air bag suspension or modified short stroke absorbers.... All for that tight and precise fitment

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
With a kangkang stance, tyres sure worn unevenly.......

but then, the owners can mod whatever they wish to....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i guess the culture here take on very slowly...not many here can afford Form>Function

But still stick HellaFlush sticker *roflmaoz*

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Form follows function OR Function follows form.

Depends on if one can afford a toycar/weekend car, or Everyday, practical, go everywhere, bread and butter car.

but please do not mod until the car get stuck (sangkut) at road humps and car park bumps.....that would be KODAK moment.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have rav4.1 and transplanted whole clip 3sgte st205, convert to air cooling intercooler,
so far running normal but when go rev higher and boosting on road the check engine light come out and the engine want to stall, i tried playin with the rev when the problem come out and engine still want stall stop.. then i off ignition and start again the check light gone, the engine stall prblem stall gone also but when rev and boosting the check engine light come out again.,,

mind help? does...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience