DO JPJ/Polis kacau u when road block?IF u...

skmasterhian

Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
Penang/pahang
Got saman by the JPJ a while back due to the lack of a front bumper(due to a collision with another car)..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Sometimes luck plays its part. Just last week, I was stopped by JPJ at a block. The only thing they can issue me a summon is my number plate. I know for sure mine is illegal. The first officer asked me to pull over. Then, another officer came by, checked my license and road tax. Walked around the car and said "Cantik kereta" and asked me to go. And I drove off. I know luck won't always be on our side though.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Just be polite to those officers..

they are humans too..

if u talk to them badly, it will end badly.. for u of coz.. trust me :wink:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Plenty CF parts on car, from front to back. Tinted dark, track exhaust, and etc. Can easily find 15 more things that is 'kacau'able. not being stopped for these 5 years except 1 time illegal race and 1 time recently speed trap.

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
A traffic police pulled me over near Gurun rest area, I know for sure my traffic violation that I was driving like a mad man because I have to get to Bukit Kayu Hitam before the border complex closed. After the officer take a look around my car, I thought, he would asked me to open my hood because of the tailpipe can fit not only a kitten but a full size cat. Engine transplant not yet endorsed... Then the officer asked me,

"Encik sedar tak apa kesalahan encik?"
I answered,
"Entah, plet depan patah kot...."
my front plate number was broken due after hitting a curb a few months ago. The officer look at my front end and then my roadtax... then he wrote down a ticket and handed them over for me to sign and said,
"Ni plet patah dah lama ni... keluar highway nanti terus wat plet baru, ekzoz pun bunyi kuat sangat, saya rasa enjin dah ubahsuai ni, tadi pandu laju sangat, merbahaya"
I thought I was fined with all the violations I have done but when the white Lancer GT droves away and I looked at the ticket,
"Kesalahan nombor pendaftaran tidak lengkap".... costs me RM70.... hehehehe.. nasib baik

Then when I drove to Arau from Bukit Kayu Hitam the following day, I was stopped by a roadblock at Kedah-Perlis border near Changlun. The policeman asked me, "apesal plet depan patah, pergi ke tepi"
When the guy asked me for my driving license and IC, I also handed him yesterday's ticket, then he said, "Laaaa.. dah kena.. OK lah, jalan"

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just sharing my experience: Criminal's car suspect aside, the authority are only after their 'target' based on 4 main criteria which is excessive body kit or exterior make up, loud exhaust, non-stock BOV sound and dark tinted. But when they stop you, this will lead to other reason : expired road tax or driving license, missing no / plate and so on.
I used to drive my 'sleeper' ride (with almost standard sound exhaust, no body kit, 30% tinted) over many roadblocks day and night and never been stop before. But friends' rides vary from dark tint, loud exhaust and excessive body kit had all either getting 'love letter' or get to pay kopi-0.
Hence, when cruiser78 mentioned his broken plate number is at fault, the authority go straight to it without asking him to open the engine bay. If he was stopped at night roadblock, I am sure the authority will ask him to show the engine bay. As to them, the loud exhaust and CF stickers is a tell tale of modded engine. Although it's not :biggrin: .

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ColdPlay,
non-stock BOV sound also will cause problem?
Typo error. Let me clarify. It's non-stock engine with BOV sound. What I mean is stock car with NA engine converted to turbo and not the likes of stock turbo with TD04 upgraded to KKK-27 or anything.
Like stock P1 (except CFE :biggrin:) P2 converted to turbo engine sure has turbo spool sound.
That is where the trouble start. Even if its endorsed, authority will always try to 'cari makan' on it.
Here is a friend's experience:
"Tau ler engine dah endorsed tapi ekzos bising memekak, itu kesalahan awak! nak bayar ke nak saman?"........

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Luck plays a very important factor...talk to the officers nicely n chances are you'll get away wiz it..n without a ticket:)

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Luck plays a very important factor...talk to the officers nicely n chances are you'll get away wiz it..n without a ticket:)
I guess so, but few officers can be quite persistence. They'll straight away ask to settle by the road side. No disrespect to authority as few bad apples could be the cuplrit but getting away without ticket after giving 'kopi-0' is more like it.
On one occasion, I was stopped by a traffic police somewhere in Pudu for making an illegal u-turn. I insisted on him to give summon rather than paying the RM50 he asked for.
His respond is, " kau ni bodoh ke apa? saman kau kena RM70. Kau bayar aku RM50 dah ler.."
My simple answer is, " tapi kalau saya bagi rasuah, kita sama2 berdosa tuan..."
In the end, I get away with a warning and Rukunegara... :biggrin: , " dah la! dah la! lain kali kau jangan buat lagi, faham! ".

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
I guess so, but few officers can be quite persistence. They'll straight away ask to settle by the road side. No disrespect to authority as few bad apples could be the cuplrit but getting away without ticket after giving 'kopi-0' is more like it.
On one occasion, I was stopped by a traffic police somewhere in Pudu for making an illegal u-turn. I insisted on him to give summon rather than paying the RM50 he asked for.
His respond is, " kau ni bodoh ke apa? saman kau kena RM70. Kau bayar aku RM50 dah ler.."
My simple answer is, " tapi kalau saya bagi rasuah, kita sama2 berdosa tuan..."
In the end, I get away with a warning and Rukunegara... :biggrin: , " dah la! dah la! lain kali kau jangan buat lagi, faham! ".
You-1, Police Officer -0... YOU WIN... wakaka...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus has unveiled some daring, if somewhat necessary, plans to push more cars in the future by producing sports cars with a slightly wider curve of appeal that will surely pull in a wider target market. Nonetheless, when Lotus Chief Executive Officer Dany Bahar speaks of looking for new buyers, the man isn’t talking about getting cars off the showroom floor but the actual company itself.

While Lotus is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience