Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Taxi Driver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
there's something wrong here..the 599 doesn't seem to stop at all..as if there was not traffic light there..i just couldn't believe it, with that kind of speed, in urban/city road and in singapore some more.

maybe locals over there might give some perspective on how's the road condition, traffic light visibilty, awareness of drivers when cars passes by there and the hazards that might occur?

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
a few seconds late saves the life of the taxi driver with camera and the other car at the right side...

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
The Ferrari driver is a total idiot
Because of him, he took another 2 lives along with him
Everyone doesn't need drivers like him on the roads

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Really bastard...just too bad he died and not gonna be able to live with the guilt of stealing people's life away....

It was green for more than like 5 seconds? I do agree that at night a lot of people even in Malaysia, are beating
red lights assuming not many cars on the road but worse of all, a lot are usually speeding during the wee hours...

So beating the red light with such high speed, is gonna cost someone's else life...

Still always respect the traffic lights like some have stated here..:banghead: for nothing others just leave the world
due to someone's stupid mistake....:mad:

adornis

Known Member
May 1, 2005
Aranny2001. i bet u are new to cars, the word GT means a front mounted engine, not all ferraris are rear engine based. stupid ferrari driver

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe the Ferrari should ram into a trailer instead of the innocent taxi.

My in law was hard hit by a 'rempit' without headlamp at a junction in the wee hour of a morning, smashed his brand new City. The 'rempit' was sent flying for hundred of feet and further overran by a car on both legs.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
the ferrari driver's family got something to say ----> Family of PRC Ferrari driver Ma Chi scolds Singapore netizens: Hold back your ‘poisonous’ tongues! « THE TEMASEK TIMES
wat is ur views??? they wan ppl to kesian them??? rich is not the main issue, like many commented here, its the driving speeding n beating red light that causes the problem...
PRC are filthy rich and heartless, hundred feets of deep pocket but zero tolerance on the road. Sick to see the Ma Family putting the blame on the taxi driver, RIP to the Taxi Driver and the Japanese Lady.

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
adornis but there's some car with the GT badge that is not front mount,
Btw anyone have any other blog or news on the accident?

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
But some said it was the sonata's engine got thrown out instead..

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the ferrari driver's family got something to say ----> Family of PRC Ferrari driver Ma Chi scolds Singapore netizens: Hold back your ‘poisonous’ tongues! « THE TEMASEK TIMES
wat is ur views??? they wan ppl to kesian them??? rich is not the main issue, like many commented here, its the driving speeding n beating red light that causes the problem...
As one of my suspicions earlier, driving while intoxicated! The family is blaming the taxi driver??? Don't they realise who actually decided to get intoxicated and drive so fast??? Well that's just another proof how people can still be idiots despite how filthy rich they are! Or they're just so disjointed from the real world and feel like they can walk on water huh!?
He's lucky he died on the spot without any suffering and not to live as a handicaped if he had survived with major injuries which I'd think would happen had he not die! Even worse, those who drives like idiots while intoxicated causing fatal crash like that should be jailed for live if they survive!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After using the Battery-free smartag that I DIY'ed before, I find it kinda
annoying and difficult especially if suddenly need to use the Smartag.:thefinger:

So, now I remove the wire and DIY a Switchable smartag that still use a battery. however, the battery will consume 0mA when it is switched off, therefore make it last longer.

Check it out!::smokin:

http://donsdiy.fotopic.net/c1526239.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience