Bank car's to sell (so cheap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Bank car's to sell (so cheap)

rossi_lah

Nov 13, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ok...will update with pic n year made......

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Ic, thanks for the information.
We would still like to know the manufacture date of the cars instead of reg year.

ok...will update with with pic n year made,once i get the info....

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Ic, thanks for the information.
We would still like to know the manufacture date of the cars instead of reg year.

ok...will update with with pic n year made,once i get the info....

Slide!

Apr 1, 2008
i am interested, so how does it work? where can i see the car and how do i go about buying one?

replica09

Sep 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, pls provide us the manufacture year. thx

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Yeah, pls provide us the manufacture year, thx

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Yeah, pls provide us the manufacture year, thx

bacardilimon

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Klang
Hi bro,

Send me photo of camry 2.4, btw what is the manufacturer's yr? N is it legal with all the proper docs? I'm interest

rossi_lah

Nov 13, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
it' a lelong car.....lelong car will always be cash term.....that's why only the big tauke's can afford to buy it (and resell).
thx coz u understand sir.....

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

has update for today....

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

replied bos...

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Hi bro,

Send me photo of camry 2.4, btw what is the manufacturer's yr? N is it legal with all the proper docs? I'm interest

yes sir,all car with legal doc sir..geran,ap,etc..coz dis is not a stolent car....bank take back this car coz buyer couldn't pay installment anymore.....

Slide!

Apr 1, 2008
so lets get this out in the open, since this is a public forum and there seems to be a lot of interest. can you tell us what is the procedure for us to get one of these cars? where can i see the cars and how do you want the payment? how is the paperwork and puspacome inspection done? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone change their fuel filter? how long should i change the the fuel filter? I'm driving a 1991 Toyota AE92.. i think the fuel filter is more than 10 years old already.. should i change it? normally how much it cost for changing fuel filter? btw my car is running on 4age engine.. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience