Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Waiting for our newz on all our injured players, hopefully some of them have resume training by now if not all of them... We need them to b fit again as games r starting to b hectic from now on... Most notably Rooney~~~

Good artical to share, Souce: Manchester United cram all that is good & bad about the current squad into 90 minutes of the weird and wonderful against Basel - Goal.com

=============================================================================

kcng,

Hey bro, yeah u must go to Old Toilet once in your life time to experience the game there!!! ^.^ I been there once!!! Superb!!!

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
They drew against Basel?......ha ha...bet half of the players are truck drivers....you know Basel is one huge truck stop....at home somemore....arsenal supporters must be pleased.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ManUtd playing against Norwich City this Sat at Old Toilet on Sat nite... The talking point will b - How will ManUtd team react after tht embarrassing draw against Basel at home in the ECL?! Will Norwich get the backlash?! Or ManUtd continue to concede sloppy goals?! =.="

I hv 110% trust in SAF, so i think he will not let his team drop any points at home in the EPL after what happened in the ECL on Tues nite~~~ Yep, he will definitely make changes... He will change those who he think been making mistakes for the past 1-2 games... Give those players a break n put in other who needs games n can play well...

I seriously think SAF will 'rest' Anderson this weekend!!! For me, it will b Young - Giggsy - Fletcher - Nani in the midfield!!! Welbeck will start but who will b partnering him?! Berba or Owen?!

As for the back 4, dun think SAF will b able to make too many changes as he do not hv many options there due to injuries recently... If both Evans n Smalling is fit, i think they will b playing... And its time to give the young P. Jones a break too... A break from the limelight~~~

Hvnt watch Norwich too much for the past few years n recently after they been promoted to EPL... But they hv been getting results in this level lately... So, i guess it will not b an easy game for us too...

But still believe tht we can do the job by winning the 3 points n stay in the lead~~~ Going for 3-0 home win again for the Red Devils~~~ ^.^

==============================================================================

I dun think it will onli b the Gunners fans who r happy with our results recently... I think all ABU fans will b jumping up n down too... But who cares~~~ We really played badly for the past 2-3 games... So we hv got works to do in order to get back to the right track... Hopefully all other teams will b able to do so too... Then onli it will make things more challenging n interesting!!!

We always aim to win the EPL n ECL... Tht's always our main priority!!! As for the domestic Cups, we will do our BEST too by trying to win as many ties as possible... If we r able to reach the Final, then it will b bonus to us!!! ^.^ We welcome all the challenges thrown at us~~~ Its all abt experiences, well management, great fighting spirits n winning mentally of the whole team!!! Cheerz~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a big 3 points for us where our performance were damn kao bad!!! =.=" There were still as many mistakes in our team as the angry manager look on from the bench~~~ Yes, Norwich were unlucky not to score n being on the losing side too... I dun think the hot weather is to b blamed as in why Norwich can played better than us, even when they r the away team!!! Shocking!!!

Henandez, Rooney, Valencia, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani n Evra all didnt performing well~~~ Even Park hv had a very average game... Its really shocking as in why all this can happened given the superb start tht we hv made into the new season... All the being mentioned are season pros n oredi very familiar with the way we shld b playing...

With the international break coming, i hope its a good break for our team... We needs to pick ourselves up soonest possible as we r playing Loserfool n ManShitty in our next 2 EPL games... 2 very important games where we just hv to win them... According to reports, we shld b hving Vida, Smalling n Cleverley back from injuries... But whether SAF can get them fit enough for these games or not, remain to b seen...

Disappointing performance but happy with the win n 3 points tht just manage to keep us on top of the EPL table for another 2 weeks at least...

================================================================================

An artical wrote abt our 19th straight home win - a record!!! Nice to read!!!

Source: With their 19th victory in a row at Old Trafford, Manchester United show their battling qualities against Norwich to set a new Premier League record - Goal.com

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Fingers cross tht we will b able to get back some of our important players from injuries soonest b4 the Fool game... To me, our strongest line up at the moment will b : DDG - Evra Vida Jones Smalling - Young Anderson Cleverley Nani - Rooney Welbeck... So hopefully we will b able to field this line up when we go to Anfield~~~

Other than tht, hope there will b no fresh injuries for us during the international break~~~ Keeping an eye on those games~~~ Haha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We will b playing Loserfool at Anfield this coming Sat at 745pm game... Its a massive game where we need to win the 3 points in order to keep us ahead of ManShitty b4 we meet them the following weekend~~~

Good newz for us is tht there r no fresh injury to the team and both Vidic and Cleverley r fit to play~~~ Not too sure abt Smalling condition at the monent as there r nothing much written abt him lately... Hopefully he can b on the bench at the very least~~~

F*ck d England sent off, start Rooney everytime when he is fit~!!! He made hell lots of diff to us n for the team when he is playing!!! Who F*cking cares abt England huh?! I think pairing him with Welbeck will b as good as Hernandez, as Welbeck is more mobile where he drop back to support, runs a lot, good eyes for goals, sharp, like to play 1 touch football n good size for winning areal ball~~~ But Hernandez is always the best player in losing the defender with his superb instinct to poke the ball home right in front of the marking man... So... SAF hv got a huge decision to make!!!

In the midfield, i would love to good for Young, Anderson, Cleverley n Nani!!! If we r able to play our usual fast flowing football in a higher tempo, we will b able to cause lotsa problem to the Fool team... Remember how Spurs destroyed them at the Lane?! Hmm... Nice!!!

At the back, Evra look certain starter as the position lack competition... Hopefully it will b Vida partnering the up and coming Phil Jones in the central of our defence... Mayb Valencia will b SAF man on the right back again~~~

Hopefully things will work our way and we will win the game properly~~~ After this, we hv got more tough games coming up in both Europe n domestically...

Fingers cross~~~ ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... I LOVE what "The Gay" Rafa said today: Fergie success down to MONEY!!!

Hahaha... Oh ya, at least SAF spent on the right players and bring successes back to our Old Toilet!!! Hahaha... Look at yourself Mr. "The Gay" Rafa, u hv burnt Loserfool millions of pounds and u brings nut back~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ So, u r not a good manager at all!!! U did the same thing at Inter... And what happened huh?! Gone in half a season~~~ LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... What a loser~~~ =.=" I just hope tht u make a huge come back to the Loserfool management soonest~~~ Cos everybody love what u hv done there~~~ Hahaha...

Back to the Anfield game, things seems on track for our team... Players r in the right mind set and r very spirited to go over and get the 3 points... Maintain our flowing passing game and start with a high tempo game... We stand a great chance to get the result we wanna~~~ To b frank, Fool form hvnt been good recently... Their defence remain shaky... So, our midfielders n attackers shld know what to do on tht...

At the back, we need to pay attention to tht 'Dirty' Suarez... He is a very tricky player... When he kicked someone, he swear at the player for play acting... When other touched him slightly, its as if they hv chopped off his legs~~~ =.=" If both Vidic n Jones r to b selected in the middle of our defence, i'm very confident tht we will shut them out nicely...

Fingers cross, 0-3 to the champions!!! Hahaha... Come on, Red Devils~~~ ^.^

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
I do hope Cleverley starts. He, really has been a revelation this season.
however, Im not so sure Andon shall partner him. There's lingering doubt that we could be too exposed if we play both of them together.
Fletcher and Cleverley seems like a good energetic central mid partnership though they have never played competitively together before.

That said, Im looking forward to actually moulding Jones to an energetic box to box midfielder too. He seems technically comfortable on the ball and has an abundant of energy. Could be a Hargreaves replacement in the making.

As for the game, Im not sure which of the two SAF will start with - Welbeck or Chica.
Chica's pace will definately screw the old farts like Carra off the park. But the question is do we start him or do we bring him in with 20 or so minutes to go when the old farts' legs are gone.
My initial feeling was to start with Chica.
But on second thought, WElbeck's technique and trickery could do just fine if he starts and let Chica bring a more direct and pacy approach towards the end if at all the situation calls for it.
Also, hopes our captain Marvel will start too. His experience's gonna be vital. Not sure if Rio will start though....
Assuming all are fit, my lineup's as follow:
De Gea
*Jones Rio Vidic Evra - Evans coming in the event any of Rio or Vida is deemed unfit

*Nani Cleverley Anderson Young - also with Fletcher coming in for either of Clev or Andon if SAF is going for a safer approach (which i think he would - in place of Clev)

*Wazza Welbeck

It's gonna be an exciting, high scoring game as both teams are in rich vein of form offensively but sux at the back.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A weak ManUtd lineup vs Loserfool strongest lineup said it all~~~ Hahaha... I must say even the most 'experience' Red Devils Fans will wonder why SAF pick such a line up against the Fool in this crucial match~~~ But in SAF we trust, as usual...

Without Rooney n Nani, our attacking play will always b affected!!! And it shown on tht day where we were unable to push forward n threaten the opponent's goal... And base on the day performance, a draw is a fair result non the less...

Good to see SAF trusted Jones into tht holding midfielder role... But to b frank, he is still way off Hargo standard let alone mentioning Keano name... But i do hope tht SAF will give him more chances in tht role, so tht he can learn n pick up his experiences soonest possible... He will b a HUGE player to us in the very near future... B it in our defence or in the midfield~~~ Jones need to improve on the way he read the game in midfield as in when to push up to support attack n when to track back to defend n make a telling tackle on opponent ball-holder... Positioning is always very important!!! I love watching him play~~~

Of late, i think Young form hv drop a little... The way he uses the ball n the way he operate on the left hv lesser threat now... He shld try to express himself more n b more confident abt his own abilities... Beat players n send in more crosses from the left~~~ Or he could always cut in to try his luck at the opponent's goal~~~

What do u hv to say abt Evra~~~ Hmm... Dun think he played a good game again... His marking hv been very lapsed n i think he do more talking than playing now... Just too bad tht we do hv a decent LB to challenge him for the lineup, else i think he will play better n perform better...

Again, DDG hv done a great job!!! He made few great saves tht keep us in the game~~~ Bravo to him!!! And he look fearless too... Not being amaze by the situation at Anfield!!! Great!!! Rio n Evans played better than i hv expected!!! Hahaha... I thought they r gonna hv problems marking Suarez, but they did just enough to keep tht little dirty player at bay~~~

Overall its a fair result... And now we hv to go to Romania for a ECL game than back to Old Toilet to play ManShitty!!! And tht's 1 of the biggest Derby for years~~~ Hopefully we will b able to keep on winning at Old Toilet n go back up to the top of the table, a place where we belong to~~~ ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Otelul Galati in the ECL tonite~~~ Yeah, just like many, i hvnt heard of them b4 this season... Hehehe... But they r a good Romanian side, so we need to pay good attention to the game... Romanian always play good passing football, and over the years they hv got many great players in the world football stage!!! So i think they r no push over~~~

I expect SAF to play Rooney, Vidic, Chicharito n Nani from the starting lineup... And it will depends on how the game goes~~~ If we r able to win with a big margin, then SAF do hv the luxury to sub them out for the coming Shitty game... They needs game time to keep their match fitness n sharpness~~~

As for our midfield, Andon n Carrick will b able to do a good job for us... Valencia shld b playing too... I hope SAF do give Evra a break by leaving him out... With Vida, Smalling n Fabio back from injury, we hv enough coverage for this game at the back!!!

Away games always going b tough in Europe, but if we stick to our plan properly we stand a chance to do what we wanna to n grab all 3 points in the bag as well...

I'm going for a 0-3 win for the Red Devils~~~ Hahaha... Although my prediction r useless as it seldom turn out, just do it for fun~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Oh ya... I forgot abt Cleverley~~~ Hahaha... Mayb SAF can pick Cleverley for this game too, as he needs some game time as well~~~ Get him prepare nicely for the up n coming games soonest~~~ We need all the youngsters back to full fitness, so tht we can continue our early season form where we played handsome flowing 1 touch football~~~ ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sigh~~~ Another very very average performance by our stars... Our players just couldnt pick themselves up in order to perform a good game~~~ Strange!!! =.=" And onli God knows how Vidic got sent off with tht 'high' tackle whereas their Captain intentionally handed the ball in the area got away with just a yellow~~~ =.=" Referee BOLEH~~~

It needs 2 penalties from Rooney to get us our 1st 3 points in ECL... Our general play hv been pretty boring and slow~~~ But greatful tht we r able to keep a clean sheet~~~ Hahaha... Why Valencia looked really 1 dimensional lately?! Cant even beat his marker on the right~~~ And it took away our wing threat a lot~~~ And our passing in the final 3rd hv been a disappointed 1~~~ Movement were sucks and few n far in btw~~~ =.="

The onli great thing is the 3 points~~~ Hahaha...

Get a full rest, then bring on ManSHitty on the weekend~~~ We wanna kick their ass~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

==============================================================================

Gti,

Too bad, we didnt get to see Cleverley on yest match~~~ So... Dun think he will b put straight on for the Shitty game... =.=" Sigh~~~

Other than tht, we r linked to a Croatia young player maker~~~ Errr... I hvnt heard of him b4 too~~~ Hahaha... So, how much SAF needs him?! Dun forget tht we hv got P. Pogba, Tunicliffs, Morrison n etc~~~

Source: Manchester United leading race to sign £10m Croatian star hailed as the 'next Luka Modric' - Goal.com

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing ManShitty this coming Sunday in a big derby match!!! We hv got to toughen up and win this game... Its very important psycologically to beat them at Old Toilet and this is a big 3 points for us too... Currently, they r good form... And i really do expect them to pack the midfield in order to hold out for a point... Just like what SAF did at Anfield~~~ =.="

I'm not too sure what kinda formation SAF will deploy for this game... Will he b brave enough to field 2 strikers upfront n play our normal game?! I hope we get to see both Young n Nani on the flanks, so tht we will b able to stretch them on the wings~~~ Then the central midfield pairing will b a big headache for SAF at the moment, as there r no really outstanding performer(s) yet for us... Hope SAF pick his best option... I believe Fletcher will b 1 of them... So, will Cleverley b picked as well as we hope?! Hahaha...

I wish to see SAF pair Rooney with either Chicharito or Welbeck upfront... We can pin their defenders back... We r playing at our home ground, so we shld b doing the attacking smartly!!!

As for the defensive roles... I go for Evra, Vidic, Rio and Smalling infront of DDG!!! Hopefully starting from this game, our defensive play will b very assured and solid!!!

Very important tht we will b able to mark D. Silva out of the game, as he is their best player in my opinion!!! He is a very quick thinking player n his movement r always 1 of the best... Then it will b hard for us to break them down from the center if the pairing of De Jong n Yaya Toure r to b expected... We needs our wingers to b at 110% sharp, so can we can constantly threaten them from there... If we r able to re-perform the Charity Sheild game plan with good 1-2 passing, we stand a great chance to win this game!!!

Err... I always go for a Home win for the Red Devils... So a 1-0 win or 2-0 win for us!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its something really special, unusual and extremely embarrassing experience for me as a ManUtd fan for 20+ years~~~ The heaviest defeat at our very own Old Toilet!!!! =.=" The Blue half of Manchester really dumped their Shits in our toilet n messed it up badly~~~ But Bravo to them for playing a very well organised game n throughout the 90mins, they were calm n solid as a unit!!! My MoTM is definitely D. Silva~~~ By miles!!!! 1 of the biggest mistake by SAF for failing to get him in when he was made available by Valencia... Another Ronaldinho case~~~ =.="

We shldnt hv too many complaints abt this heavy defeat as we all really saw this coming for weeks... We were badly organised at the back... Midfielders were being exploited... Supplies to attackers r getting few n limited... Our play became very predictable... again!!! After a great start to the season, all things going back to the same old style!!!!

Out of the 6 goals we conceded, how many of them were coming from our left side?! And most importantly where the hai is Evra?! Our captain?! Sigh!!! Pure disappointment!!! Evans is another 1 who shld b blamed too... I think he is mainly responsible for the 1st goal we conceded due to his lousy marking... And for his sending off, what can he say abt it anymore?! It was clearly his fault n his inferiority tht caused it...

Our midfield really hving big problem in games such as this... We were easily being exploited at the back where midfielders hardly provide any kind of protection to the back 4... Disappointing!!! And while doing attack, we shld hv more try on goal rather than attacking through wings although its 1 of our strongest assest...

Rooney looked very quite yest too... What's went wrong with him?! He is unhappy again?! Even Rio look very shaky n made many mistakes yest...

1 thing i found it very very STRANGE!!! Its the look of our SAF, even way b4 the start of the game!!! During the pre-match interview, his face look stony!!! Straight away i felt something not right!!! I means compare to the pre-match interview against Chelshit, SAF were very relaxing n smiling all the way throughout it... Hmmm... Something fishy hey?! Did anyone realised this as well?!

Ok... a lost is a lost!!! Bravo to ManShitty again!!! Now we hv got lots of works to do in order to put our very own title challenge back on track... I guess after this defeat, few players might hv got d special 'hair-dryer' treatment by SAF... I really expect SAF to drop players like Evans, Evra, Anderson n Rio for a while...

Looking for a positive reaction by the players the next time we see them play... Once a Red Devil, always a Red Devil~~~ ^.^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

see that white cover. That is what I want to spray ( now so ugly because it start to crack) . The problem is that I always wax that area and the paint will sure peal off. What spray can i use to spray it? Need any undercoating? or must cure the plastic first.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience