Power FC, need boost controller?

ahloy74

Feb 6, 2011
n sembilan
Hi all sifus,

If i were to use Power FC to adjust my fuel and ign signal, do i still need boost controller?

What i understand is boost controller is to control desired boost up to factory setting. By using
Power FC, the setting can be elliminated. So why is boost controller ever reqiured?

Unless for safe fuel setting, and track setting....Am i correct? Thks.

Slowboy

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Power fc as an ecu to control engine parameter also it can be done for boost controller but need seperate device.

Boost controller to adjust desire boost lets say 1.2, 1.3 and so on...

kojai

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
malacca/jb
i m using power fc but problem with idling rpm, no idling bro. Already changed trottle body but it same problem, any advice

ahloy74

Feb 6, 2011
n sembilan
i m using power fc but problem with idling rpm, no idling bro. Already changed trottle body but it same problem, any advice
Bro kojai, we are not sure wether your pfc or your car is at fault. I suggest you plug your pfc on your friend's car( having same model) and find out. If the defect transferred means your pfc is faulty( provided your friend's car idling is ok before that) if not, you got to troubleshoot your car system. Just my opinion...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
You can perform a sensor check under the ETC menu when the key is in ignition turned to ON position. There you can see if there is a problem with any of the sensors. Good place to start at least.

rodondo22

Known Member
Sep 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hello friends,

Some clutch will contribute in knocking no.Is it true?
Does Mega-Rich setting will eliminate knocking?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mclaren F1 is over 20 years old, and yet it remains unsurpassed in many areas except for going in a straight line. So while it still rocks our world, a replacement model has been long overdue, but us fans and potential owners have to wait no longer as Mclaren has confirmed it will launch a follow-up to the legend in 2012.

It has long been rumoured that a successor would be introduced somewhere...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience