eibach pro-kit experience

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
titan adjustables or eibach springs, 3.2k vs 1k.. tough decision, hmm... :confused:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
most simple decision is go over to try titan adjustable or eibach spring both when u start to use titan ... u will never look back for sport spring upgrade.....

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
u mean use eibach spring with titan shock?
no, if do this kind of match your wallet going to be bigger....
Eibach spring is just a sport spring with a well know branding....maybe a little better compare to other sport spring brand but price gap is very bag different...

only advise i able to give is make yourself free drop by Titan suspension shop then request a demo ride, after finish the ride you can ask the boss question....

you can try to use Zth search for Titan suspension for user comment, the bottom line is look for overall package from the price, warranty, service (price) and technique knowledge for suspension setup of our car...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
titan adjustables or eibach springs, 3.2k vs 1k.. tough decision, hmm... :confused:
My Nissan AD Resort can keep up to a slightly modified GC8 on gentings downhill using this.

Haha if it can make my wagon handle, I think it'll make your civic do wonders also :biggrin:

Oh if you'd like to call TiTan I could always give you their number? Super friendly people, never too busy to NOT give anyone a ride. Just pop by their place, ask for a test drive they'll bring you on one. No obligations, even if you're not buying they'll bring you on one haha :driver:

The only reason why I chose this over buying 2nd hand coilovers because its COMFY as well. I share my wagon with my mum so yeah haha.

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Bro Little White Wagon,

Since you using on titan, have you experienced to send it for service? How long have you use it (I assume you bought brand new) before it required to service? How much is the total cost for service and how many days they need? Does it feels same like new unit after the service?

Sorry for too much questions. I need to find the correct feedbacks from you as a titan user.

Sorry to thread starter for hijacking your thread :adore:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
LittleWhiteWagon is trying to 'racun' me, hehe.. Pls give me the number :driver:

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Bro Little White Wagon,

Since you using on titan, have you experienced to send it for service? How long have you use it (I assume you bought brand new) before it required to service? How much is the total cost for service and how many days they need? Does it feels same like new unit after the service?

Sorry for too much questions. I need to find the correct feedbacks from you as a titan user.

nevermind, I also wanna ask the same question..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Bro Little White Wagon,

For the service part, last time was charge RM100 per shock, now not sure very long dint drop by...as for the service time there is 2 option: option 1 make a call for appointment to service you can get your shock back the same day, Option 2 bring over your shock let them that their time .... about a week to 2 week will be ready. Yes after service feel like brand new install. If there is some parts wear off they will be advise to replace....

LittleWhiteWagon is trying to 'racun' me, hehe.. Pls give me the number :driver:

Dont for get to request a demo ride their Civic handle like a Gokart and their new Viva handle so good till your jaw also drop for K-car grade.....

last time i was miss out trying a porsche that the owner newly install.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Bro Little White Wagon,

I've never seen a set 2nd hand EVER, so far. Yeah mines 100% brand new, custom made. They need a servce every 1 year for about RM300 for 4 I think, cant remember cause I wasnt there when the car was picked up. My dad had a talk with Uncle Richard (boss man haha). Mmm depends really, if the shop has barely any customers it can be 2-3 days? If its full it can go up to 2 weeks, they've recently extended their shop so I should say within a week. Uhm I havent serviced it yet, i've adjusted it twice only because I keep wanting it stiffer.

So yeah its really stiff at the moment HAHA. Maybe too stiff for my parents, they're starting to complain... oh well. :biggrin:

Nah its okay dude, thats what modding is about. Passing on info haha :driver:

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

012-3643220 Wai Loong

He's usually busy working on a car, if he doesnt pick up immediately I suggest drop him a SMS. All the best! Haha :biggrin:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
UPDATE: I tried to contact and sms Wai Loong but got no answer. Maybe he's very busy, but nevermind, since I don't have RM3.2k to spend at the moment I chose to try the Eibachs anyway.

Already placed the order but now I'm not sure whether to use my current absorber or get sports absorber that's more compatible with the Eibachs. My current absorber is about 1 year old. :hmmmm:

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
UPDATE: I tried to contact and sms Wai Loong but got no answer. Maybe he's very busy, but nevermind, since I don't have RM3.2k to spend at the moment I chose to try the Eibachs anyway.

Already placed the order but now I'm not sure whether to use my current absorber or get sports absorber that's more compatible with the Eibachs. My current absorber is about 1 year old. :hmmmm:
were you running on stock SHOWA absorbers or aftermarket Tokiko absorbers? if it's the original SHOWA type, you can call me up and i can upgrade the stock SHOWA abs for you~ ^^

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
thanks a lot amran & dennis..

dennis: it's the aftermarket tokico :embarassed: Hmm, upgrade means changing the damping rate, right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all.

i'm curently looking for a new set of abs to pair with my eibach spring. any suggestion or recommendation or experience which u would like to share? my budget is around 1k. thnks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience