Idiot Drivers

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
JIN good DRIVER on what :rofl:
:smokin:hmmmm....:hmmmm:... i'm not sure, but i'm oso a good rider at night... sometimes at lunch time while empty office... or off work... hmmm...:smokin::rolleyes:... mayb i oso good in drive ladies high...:biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
JIN is rider....part time is driver.......

vC cRe@tioN

Known Member
Dec 28, 2006
!@#$%^&*() WRL 7561 White Myvi SE hit and run, wtf!!!!! ask her stop she run away......somemore said she didn't know she hit me

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ahem**:biggrin: i got no black-listed, contributed a lot to gov staff & haven't involved in huge accident b4... so, consider as good driver wat...:proud:
Lolz! Contributed a lot to female riding...Opps! i mean driving instructors at night is it? That's why consider good driver...even lunch time also can make it in time to contribute. lolz!

!@#$%^&*() WRL 7561 White Myvi SE hit and run, wtf!!!!! ask her stop she run away......somemore said she didn't know she hit me
Lolz! She must be somewhat downsindrom lolz! So, did she pay after you stopped her?

I think last 2 weeks when i was at this Jalan Parlimen early in the morning at 7am+ after dropping of my dad and sis at KL and heading back to Kepong. There is this bloody silver Proton Iswara (newer model that most of it is in silver colour). Drive damn kaw slow on the right lane and brake a few times for nothing. So, i got fed up and tail him closer to ask him give way but still cruising slowly. I Flash light once. Don't want to move, flash light 2nd time don't want to move as well...going like 40km/h.

I was adi in the bad mood in the morning and feel like just ramming its rear side and make him spin. Too bad was driving my dad's car and not some Huge 4WD truck or an old car...real inconsiderate bastard...have to overtake him instead and no time to even look or scold him to know how his/her son of a B&#*@ face look like as there was a bus on the left lane going slow as well..

After I overtake him, by looking at my rear mirror, he is still going that slow and obstructing other cars behind who couldn't overtake as the bus was directly next to him...some bastards just dun need to work who enjoy such thrill on delaying others who is rushing for work...is the 2nd time i come across such idiot...

1st time was at a traffic light. This bloody latest model estima Black and tinted dun even move when it is green. So, i have to honk once and guess what he did, all the cars in front of him have long gone and he is moving at 5 - 10km/h. I have to cut to the right instead as i was late...Shud have remember his number plate and damage his car since it is the latest model...damn inconsiderate bastards

vC cRe@tioN

Known Member
Dec 28, 2006
she run away, i'm failed to stop her, only able to jot down her no plate

Dark_Knight

Jan 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think last 2 weeks when i was at this Jalan Parlimen early in the morning at 7am+ after dropping of my dad and sis at KL and heading back to Kepong. There is this bloody silver Proton Iswara (newer model that most of it is in silver colour). Drive damn kaw slow on the right lane and brake a few times for nothing. So, i got fed up and tail him closer to ask him give way but still cruising slowly. I Flash light once. Don't want to move, flash light 2nd time don't want to move as well...going like 40km/h.

I was adi in the bad mood in the morning and feel like just ramming its rear side and make him spin. Too bad was driving my dad's car and not some Huge 4WD truck or an old car...real inconsiderate bastard...have to overtake him instead and no time to even look or scold him to know how his/her son of a B&#*@ face look like as there was a bus on the left lane going slow as well..

After I overtake him, by looking at my rear mirror, he is still going that slow and obstructing other cars behind who couldn't overtake as the bus was directly next to him...some bastards just dun need to work who enjoy such thrill on delaying others who is rushing for work...is the 2nd time i come across such idiot...

1st time was at a traffic light. This bloody latest model estima Black and tinted dun even move when it is green. So, i have to honk once and guess what he did, all the cars in front of him have long gone and he is moving at 5 - 10km/h. I have to cut to the right instead as i was late...Shud have remember his number plate and damage his car since it is the latest model...damn inconsiderate bastards
some morons just donno "ikut kiri kecuali memotong"

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Ah pek drivers may think 60km/hr is very fast edi.

Speed demon would hardly feel the 60km/hr, samor in 2nd or 1st gear....still tarik the rpm

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
There is an old aunty in my area drive her kancil only in 1st gear.. When she pass by my house, sounds like a car reversing.. Imagine 1st gear at 25km/h, damn loud right? I wonder if she ever used the 3rd gear in her life before.......

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
a :thumpdown: driver think he got the priority to cut-queue

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi powerzone...

can u pls advise how much would it be to take out my powerzone cams and install it in another car...then install that cars original cams into mine...

pls advise...

thanks... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience