ZTH MINI Club!

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Re: ZTH MINI Club!

yes agreed with hellboy69..me also using yoko..btw lets TT...anyone? say in april?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my

dear vintage owners,

ive requested zth to open new thread strickly for classic car. we can talk more further there..appreciate you support. cheers

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Car Classics - Zerotohundred.com

goodboy

Known Member
Jan 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

hi guys,
i just wanna ask if is it possible to find the last generation of classic mini cooper.
2000 Rover Mini Cooper S mk7.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com

i hope someone can help me out here..

i am driving a 350z but am thinking of selling it for a cooper s.. i test drove a 2008 cooper s and i fell in love with it.. the problem is, i heard alot of problems regarding about the mini.. is it true?

apparently the problems are, wiring, gearbox and radiator problem.. ppl said the mini isn
t built for our hot weather here.. now i'm skeptical about it.. many friends said the GTI is much better in terms of reliability and power..

i need feedbacks guys.. pls help!!!

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005

Those people's MINI that has wiring, gearbox and radiator problem.... are mostly AP MINI.

If you buy a brand new from AB, you will love it. GTi is more powerful on straight road but it can't beat the MINI at corner. MINI is like BIG go-cart. Try the 2011 Cooper S. Otherwise, try the classic Cooper S that won't 3 times Monte Carlo.

PS: If you want to sell your fairlady, let me know. haha.

Check this out MINI

red_cloud

Dec 1, 2005

guys I'm looking for MK1 or 2 doors or a mk 3 door sill, call me
012-9232782
Nanda

liew79

Known Member
Jan 1, 2008

hi fellow mini lovers, i recently trying to look for a classic mini cooper to replace my kelisa for daily drive... do you guys know what is the price range for a used and good condition for daily use mini cooper?
i heard there is japan imported body and local body... will it be hard to find a fully japan body rather than half cut condition 1? and how much to spend on transfer name and get a grant done???
Thanks for any input... btw, where do you guys get more info from website? i tried search and it is very limited...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So you can't afford a Mazda RX-7 and you desire for some Wankel action. Fret not, a local Malaysian motoring enthusiast does the unthinkable. By mashing up a rear wheel driven Toyota Starlet KP60 (affectionally called the "kambing" or goat in relation to the name of the chassis code) with a 13B rotary engine from a Mazda half-cut, he is able to create a compact rocket pocket. I bet that car is gonna rock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience