Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

4age 20v racing parts

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
aiyah...aiyahhhh...i want evo 8 JUN Chamshaft..tooo...can fit wit 4AGE 20V...woooo
weeiiiiii,,,,idammmm cheap with that price...why i don't know about this secret..hah..why never tell me before....wanna sell lah toda part like this..get evo 8 Jun chamshaft...what spec arrrr...for street use?

aiyah...aiyaahhhh....

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Veloc,
not only you're rude but total ignorance. 2.9K with tomei rod and piston? I Wan. I'll use it to act as my table stand
if can fit with 20V..i want to order for myself, my frend, my friend friend, my friend friend their friend and friend...:adore:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
veloc is the SOHAI...u never play 20v like us u dun simply talk la SOHAI!!! u know the prices of 20v parts or not??dun come disturb ppl's thread la SOHAI!!!! anyways nice items CIKGU!!
Hey shot life person... 20V parts price here much cheaper than urs there... I never play... Maybe... But lotsa member who play em. SO LIN HAI

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

i don't need any rich sohai to buy this stuff.any gentleman can came and discuss the price with me(nego la....).bro,plz show me where to buy new JUN camshaft for 4age 20v..i want to buy 4 set from you..seriously..also the tomei stroker..HKS pulley now got alot of immitation@look a like@hks style..of course you can buy it..i don't buy any immitation bro..

anyway,thankz for ur concern..but,you should't call any buyer a 'sohai' it is rude man...i did't force anyone to buy my stuff..did i force you to buy??

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

plz don't point any finger if you don't intrested...this is biznes...nothing personal...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackisblack View Post
i don't need any rich sohai to buy this stuff.any gentleman can came and discuss the price with me(nego la....).bro,plz show me where to buy new JUN camshaft for 4age 20v..i want to buy 4 set from you..seriously..also the tomei stroker..HKS pulley now got alot of immitation@look a like@hks style..of course you can buy it..i don't buy any immitation bro..

anyway,thankz for ur concern..but,you should't call any buyer a 'sohai' it is rude man...i did't force anyone to buy my stuff..did i force you to buy??

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

plz don't point any finger if you don't intrested...this is biznes...nothing personal...
Btw, said Jun camshaft. Not Jun camshaft for 4AGE. Evo 8.

bro..get lost la..if you dunno what item that i'm selling,stop f***ing around and don't mess my thread..

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

i've never con anyone....go see TODA web first...look at the new hi cam prices..my misfortune?bro,your are the one fooling around!!!you don't even know the stuff that i wanna sell..shame on you..
Cikgu, can teach me how to use evo 8 Jun cam into 4age?
haha ....bro, u ask wrong ppl lar ....u should ask tat "guys" ....LOLx......i hope my 4AGE can fix evo 8 cam also ....kekekeke :P
aiyah...aiyahhhh...i want evo 8 JUN Chamshaft..tooo...can fit wit 4AGE 20V...woooo
weeiiiiii,,,,idammmm cheap with that price...why i don't know about this secret..hah..why never tell me before....wanna sell lah toda part like this..get evo 8 Jun chamshaft...what spec arrrr...for street use?

aiyah...aiyaahhhh....

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

if can fit with 20V..i want to order for myself, my frend, my friend friend, my friend friend their friend and friend...:adore:
To all these stupid c*nt who don't understand english. Did I say JUN cam fit into 20V? What I am saying is JUN camshaft for evo 8 cheaper than your used camshaft for 20V.
Don't understand simple thing?

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
emmm...

tread title: 4age 20v racing parts

veloc reply :

Cikgu ah... If want to sell lower the price la... Honestly, it's severely overpriced la... U try to pok got sohai buy is it?

The camshaft price can get Jun brand new high camshaft and still got spare change. Infact, it can get brand new Tomei pistons and conrods.

The adjustable pulley price can get brand new HKS lightweight pulleys.

Come on man... But I'm sure, if you wait long enough sure got sohai rich man's son who buy it... After all, it is good to do business in malaysia!

veloc reply : Btw, said Jun camshaft. Not Jun camshaft for 4AGE. Evo 8.

veloc reply : To all these stupid c*nt who don't understand english. Did I say JUN cam fit into 20V? What I am saying is JUN camshaft for evo 8 cheaper than your used camshaft for 20V.
Don't understand simple thing

apple compre durian....iskkk...iskkk....

btw cekgu...nice item...bump..bump...

twodee

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
hahahhhahahahahahahaaha.....stupid la u all...my HKS stroker kit for 16.5litre only cost me RM367.89nett....y buy all the OVERPRICED item...my mountain bike uses the JUN cam...only RM5.50 compare to ur 20v item...totally ripped off!!! agree with veloc...we can compare chicks n cross-dresser...ahahahahah :stupid:

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
hahaha....

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

we all know that JUN cam for evo is cheaper..but what is ur point by saying that i'm over priced for 4age stuff??you don't even use a 4age engine.even the price you don't even know..so,fuck off with ur evo8 cam..u know nothing man..

twodee.don't be even more stupid than veloc...if u bastards don't like the price,just leave it..only for who know will be intrested.. don't know how cheap the items at ur place..but who care..!!!i'm selling my stuff as a reasonable price..still can nego.i don't want cheap talk with u fools...so,get lost from my thread...!!

stallion2722

Oct 21, 2008
hello brader Veloc...pls read your post again..who dun understand ENGLISH??? SOHAI LA U....ppl selling 20v parts here..u talk evo8 pulak..u still noob la u....if noob keep quiet la...and learn...dun come and compare other cars performance parts when u dun know the actual price la...SOHAI LO U!!! dun kacau ppl's thread la..as i can see i think u own 4AFE engine only...so plsssssssssss grow up and learn to keep ur SOHAI mouth shut and dun disturb other ppl's thread.SOHAI!!!

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

if u say 20V performance cams cheaper there??can get for me?? 2k can get??i wan 1 set....

Thousandten

Known Member
Aug 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Haha, I love all guy la, so funny. Anyway you all also can call me for lookin any performance part
, I sure not goin to make u all sohai .... Bco I like to make fren are like car modify one
Pls call 012-3941832 James or email [email protected]
I 100% give u all good good price and no more sohai

judean

Known Member
Dec 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
:love:
definitely nice stuff...
if only i had da money hakhakhakhak... ~
best of luck bro in selling 'em...
:driver:

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
thankz bro..

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

afternoon bump..

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

afternoon bump..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So you can't afford a Mazda RX-7 and you desire for some Wankel action. Fret not, a local Malaysian motoring enthusiast does the unthinkable. By mashing up a rear wheel driven Toyota Starlet KP60 (affectionally called the "kambing" or goat in relation to the name of the chassis code) with a 13B rotary engine from a Mazda half-cut, he is able to create a compact rocket pocket. I bet that car is gonna rock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience