Bukit Putus Balls Out Touge Course

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Our friends over at Ignition.my recently organised their very own touge event at Bukit Putus in Senawang. A fairly abandoned piece of twisty tarmac, Bukit Putus promises plenty of challenges for the able driver. We say able because as much fun as it is, it can also be very punishing with drop offs into tropical jungle's. The last thing you would want here is your car being permanently lodged in between trees in the dense jungle.

Over 40 cars tore up the tarmac from morning till evening. The event coincided with the Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race so we could not be there personally, but our trusty moderator TitanRev was there with his camera and our heartfelt gratitude to him for these pictures. For more information on this event, visit www.ignition.my.

More pics to be uploaded to the showcase soon.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Keshy, TQ...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Lee, Touge means mountain pass.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
your car too fast already bro, using ISO 1600 also didn't manage to snap it :adore: :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fatality, got la...I ask Keshy post later loh....Hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend has fitted an NGV to his KIA for RM3600, and he expects the savings to payback in 12 months or so (savings of RM300 per month).

Any of you gents have any experience good or bad to share on using Natural Gas ?
Is it worth the bother of carrying a gas tank in your boot (and losing space for luggage)?

Why isn't NGV catching on? The majority users are the taxis,judging by their demand for gas at Petronas...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience