lancer mx evo6 was stolen 10/08/10

mohd.raihan

Jul 12, 2008
klau kt nilai evo6 warna kuning saya sorg je.nanti klau trnmapk @ syak bg tau sy secepat mgkin.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
[H] [K] [S];4415214 said:
Damn those thieves! Near Ramadhan also wanna steal people's cars. Wonders if it's safe to go for terawih prayers at the mosque if driving our on ride.... Anyways, sorry to hear bout your lost. Will keep a look out...
Bro, this is the time that they would attack, as they wanna use the car for hari raya or cash. My car was smashed and performance parts missing right after Sahur & subuh prayers, and guess what, the son of a bitches who stole it are the same race & religion as myself.:mad:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Bro, this is the time that they would attack, as they wanna use the car for hari raya or cash. My car was smashed and performance parts missing right after Sahur & subuh prayers, and guess what, the son of a bitches who stole it are the same race & religion as myself.:mad:
Trully understand your frustration buddy. My ride been broken into several times ad! But my worst experience was someone banged my car & fleed. That time the car was parked in a parking lot somemore. :mad:

yechko

Mar 12, 2009
i smell something fishy here...about the case :burnout:
purposely start a thread to declare smthing.?

anyway,hope u can get ur car back soon,as those mf is relaxing having NASI KANDAR in nilai.LOL

Last edited:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
i smell something fishy here...about the case :burnout:
purposely start a thread to declare smthing.?

anyway,hope u can get ur car back soon,as those mf is relaxing having NASI KANDAR in nilai.LOL
Care to explain more? Kinda curious?! and also how you know the mf is having nasi kandar in nilai? Is that like right now or something?!

yechko

Mar 12, 2009
eh bukan evo kuning ni pepagi aritu makan kat nasi kandar chempaka,nilai tu ke?

weird:hmmmm:

berapa banyak lancer evo kuning kat nilai?

..seems taking his time...takder rush pun
er,,actually im not pointing to sum1...yet not dare to.
just feel a lil bit fishy after read this 2 related thread.
sorry ya

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
er,,actually im not pointing to sum1...yet not dare to.
just feel a lil bit fishy after read this 2 related thread.
sorry ya
aiya bro.. there is nothing to be fishy la.. it's juz coincidence happened that 2 cars connected only...

2different owner same thief... what so fishy??? u suspected that we posting here juz to get fame??
:hmmmm:

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
[H] [K] [S];4418975 said:
Trully understand your frustration buddy. My ride been broken into several times ad! But my worst experience was someone banged my car & fleed. That time the car was parked in a parking lot somemore. :mad:
Yup, very frustrated, but learnt my lesson the hard way..... :mad: get a safe parking and use a loud ass alarm to flee them off! :biggrin: Bang & fleed... thats tragic buddy... was it the car parked next to u that banged?...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Yup, very frustrated, but learnt my lesson the hard way..... :mad: get a safe parking and use a loud ass alarm to flee them off! :biggrin: Bang & fleed... thats tragic buddy... was it the car parked next to u that banged?...
Kinda, that lady dunno how to reverse park.....:mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share my experience just now (ard 10pm, 16/04/2011). A stupid wira driver change lane ignoring my car eventhough I have gave a warning honk. The location is at the flyover at Kesas near Summit USJ. I almost hit that stupid Wira with number plate NBF 835.

What I can say is that I think that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience