Perdana V6 Community Forum *

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
waaa can tapau evo naa.... ni mcm i pun nak tukar TT la... danz tlg cari TT for me..hahahah

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
hahaha mana ada kutuk....u dah otai ni... am still a newbie so nak ambik ilmu dari otai2 ni....
bila mau TT ni

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
danz let me remind u if u have forgotten, `i still loves u danz` so i will wait for u hahahaha

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
guys, wanna ask u sumthing, if we install fuel regulator, did we need to setting safc again? n how much the cost to lock 4wd to 2d? just weld the gearbox only right? or any other method to do so? coz i heard 4wd a bit thirsty,,tq guys!!

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
yes safc needs be to retuned (my personal opinion) but since if its a FR i dont think u need to,if its with FP and FR yes u need to

lock gearbox i think its below 300,yeap weld it,make sure it will be welded all over and not by point to point

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
thanks rakesh, but, when i ask my friends about 4wd to 2 wd, he said, can,,, need to take off some part of 4wd inside,,i dun get it,,,,one more rakesh, the cost for retine safc around rm250 rite? is it different from dyno test? or it's just same thing,,,?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thanks rakesh, but, when i ask my friends about 4wd to 2 wd, he said, can,,, need to take off some part of 4wd inside,,i dun get it,,,,one more rakesh, the cost for retine safc around rm250 rite? is it different from dyno test? or it's just same thing,,,?
if not mistaken its the wheel transfer.
to lock 4wd to 2wd gbox is not expensive, the workmanship to bring down & open the
gbox that makes it expensive. but make sure its welded properly by a professional, if it breakes,
you're in trouble....:thefinger:

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
thanks danz, so danz, if we just take out that wheel transfer, we still need to weld that gearbox or not? and what exactly in trouble means? wanna know the consequences if it happen....

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
thanks danz, so danz, if we just take out that wheel transfer, we still need to weld that gearbox or not? and what exactly in trouble means? wanna know the consequences if it happen....
u still need to weld after take out the wheel transfer...
u better pray it wont give u any problem..wat kind of prob?just imagine u r cruising around 120km/h and ur weld just come off...can u??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hI there,

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the ignition timing for my 1.6 satria.
I able to locate the distributor and unlock the two bolts.

How i know i set it correctly. not to advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience