What Are Your New Year's Eve Plans ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
friends of ZTH...goin out tonite wit your hot cars is probably gonna be a mistake..
1. alot thiefs...
2. alot a$$hole who will vandalise or scratch your car...for no reason
3. traffic will be bad..someone might bump into you car...
4. police will surely have road blocks...they will find chance to "penalise" you... :rofl:

anyway...good luck and Happy New Year guys....

chocolatesttarfish:Aiyo bro, gua tak ada kembang lar...I'm a very humble guy haha!

I am back , I am back .. lol ..alot of thread in zth ma .. I guess I will be heading to 1U .. Thanks for your essay .. Happy New Year to you bro
Lolz! U also wanna zha kao me meh lolz! Is not an essay like BLANk said lolz! I'm just someone who trying to explain in detail ma...lolz! Concern members also kena kaw kaw all started by BLANk lolz! Once got opportunity only come and zha kaw me adi lolz! :thefinger:

Ya, 1U would be a better choice compare to The Curves. At least have more exits compare to the Curves with one way in and 1 way out to LDP :banghead:

friends of ZTH...goin out tonite wit your hot cars is probably gonna be a mistake..
1. alot thiefs...
4. police will surely have road blocks...they will find chance to "penalise" you... :rofl:

Nah BLANk, this type of thread only worth thanking ma...short but straight to the point thats what ppl want...not like me write one long story lolz! Maybe I missed my secondary school life of essays and karangan gua haha! :rofl:

Happy New Year to u too bro, I agree with u which is not to drive fancy, luxury and exotic cars for New Year Countdown Celebration...Nowadays Countdown is different than those 5 years back. More and more barbarians and hooligans around...Crowd is getting more rowdy these days. IF u want to experienced the worse ever rowdy countdown like from what we all know last year, is Penang lolz!

Advice is try to avoid trouble and walkaway instead of getting into a fight. Seen a few fighting as well and those guys got drag by bouncers like a dog. Especially those who is going there to enjoy with GF. Think of your gf safety rather than your ego and pride. You would like to reconsider parking at open air car parks rather than basement or rooftop car parks...took me 3 hours last time to just get out of 1U new wing. Parked at the top last time...Basement i think still okay if u park Basement 1 lolz!

For me, i think i would try to park at Old Wing open air car park...just walk across only very convenient. :biggrin:

Happy New Year to all ZTH Members and Enjoy today's Countdown for the YEAR OF THE TIGER:
Tiger+Growl.jpg

Supra_Fanatics : So , where are you planning to head too?

1. alot thiefs...

I agree.

Thats why im riding bicycle out tonight to see fireworks :proud:

Anyone wants to go with me to countdown in this.....sure no jams, no ppl steal, no scratch, not afraid of getting bumped in the back. Best view in the house....

DSC01159.jpg

me gonna go countdown at a place where there's good parking available..
& samor ar got in-hse security personnel to thrash out ppl who create havoc!!..

happy new year 2010 to everyone..
hv a wonderful year ahead ya..
chEErssssssss..

Happy New Year everyone... meet my new year eve ride...

volvo_245_gl_2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: wanna test my bars...

SDF, nice one.....

The Curve or 1U will be a nice place to countdown, there are firework release

So what u will do if you where there? bomb kau those hooligans? :rofl:
nop... coz last time when i wit fren around there... there was so peaceful... coz no 1 dare to come near...:biggrin:

Wah~~~hahahaha you so powderful...

Supra_Fanatics : So , where are you planning to head too?
No where lar bro, u enjoy lar...maybe next year tiger year baru go for fireworks la lolz! Sienz liao...too crowded only went for movie today at 5.30pm watching ChipMunks with GF lolz! then have dim sum as new year's dinner then go home and log into ZTH forum lolz!

By 12am, will play those Fireworks on Youtube, so im also celebrating and enjoying Fireworks at home...only difference is last years fireworks lolz!

That's how i celebrate.

melody: Lolz! Thanks for correcting me...I really dunno all this thing geh...I thought new year then new zodiac liao lolz!

TitanRev: Lolz! Drive that type so kua cheong meh...drive Hummer or Monster Truck can adi...just go over anyone in ur way lolz! So, u didnt go anywhere meh bro? cannot be ma...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ZTH MEMBER !!
Next Year 2010 .. rokok price will drop to RM6.xx !!! Cheers !!:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom