4g91 modification

faizulls

Feb 16, 2009
hi to all brothers n sifu in hear....what should i do when my conrod was knocking?pls all brothers n sifu give any idea or opinionto settle my problem?:adore::adore:

Bump: hi to all brothers n sifu in hear....what should i do when my conrod was knocking?pls all brothers n sifu give any idea or opinionto settle my problem?:adore::adore:

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
u using 1.6 wiring sohc o dohc? mine use 4g92 dohc ecu 9293 no prob at all...max rev 8k

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
if your car knocking, it depends,is your car stock or have you upgraded anything internal?what mods have done on the car?

did your mech alter your distributor?

najima69

Nov 22, 2005
hello to all brothers:biggrin:, i need an opinion: curently i'm using 4g91 engine n planning swap the 4g91block to 4g92 block complete together with 1.8 wiring n computer box. is there any problems n future problem with my modification???
S.O.S:adore::adore:
please help me n give some suggestin or wat ever u guys think can improve it... thanks to all sifus hehehehe....:adore::adore::adore:

boyzone

Mar 13, 2005
what is the different between 4g91 wiring vs 4G93 wiring?
If both of them are JDM DOHC version, both wiring should be same.

Okuyama 汰

Jul 1, 2007
hi to all sifu here, currently, i'm using 4g91 manual ..i decided to buy my fren 4g93 engine from putra(year 1999) without ecu to mix with my current engine..any idea? what parts that able to use?i'm planning to use their 1.8 head, block, throttle body n gearbox..bcoz my current t.b and g.b got problem.. izzit powerful after modification? izzit putra year 1999 is hi-cam?

Bump: hi to all sifu here, currently, i'm using 4g91 manual ..i decided to buy my fren 4g93 engine from putra(year 1999) without ecu to mix with my current engine..any idea? what parts that able to use?i'm planning to use their 1.8 head, block, throttle body n gearbox..bcoz my current t.b and g.b got problem.. izzit powerful after modification? izzit putra year 1999 is hi-cam?

chrissyong

Aug 14, 2007
hello to all brothers:biggrin:, i need an opinion: curently i'm using 4g91 engine n planning swap the 4g91block to 4g92 block complete together with 1.8 wiring n computer box. is there any problems n future problem with my modification???
S.O.S:adore::adore:
please help me n give some suggestin or wat ever u guys think can improve it... thanks to all sifus hehehehe....:adore::adore::adore:
no need to swap ur block man just rebore ur piston to fit 81mm std size 1.6 4g92p for na or 4agze for turbo~and better change ur head to gsr head and intake +gti cam that one i think is better ways

[email protected]

Mar 17, 2009
hi all sifu,
just to know that wira 4g15 head can convert with 4g91 head aaaa????
need advice bro

Plz PM me...........

hb015369

Aug 17, 2006
i new kaki play 4g91, pls give some advise for me :wavey:
my current MOD i already put:
+ adj cam pulley
+ 2" piping ( haven get extractor )
+ light wheel pulley
+ fuel regulator
+ apexi filter

May i know e-manage or SAFC for long term use, which better for me to buy?
Can PM me, soli for the trouble :wavey: ?

+ apexi mushroom filter

Dec 15, 2009
negeri sembilan
+ adj cam pulley
+ light wheel pulley
+ fuel regulator
+ apexi filter

+ apexi mushroom filter
hi bro, i m new here,
juz wanna ask u about ur conversion...
what type of car u r convert to 4g91 wira or saga?
is that any problem with ur old fuel tank?

sorry zero knowledge about car....

tq

hb015369

Aug 17, 2006
hi bro, i m new here,
juz wanna ask u about ur conversion...
what type of car u r convert to 4g91 wira or saga?
is that any problem with ur old fuel tank?

sorry zero knowledge about car....

tq
Hi :wavey:
Actually i just use this 4g91 no long time. This 4g91 i very like it cause compare with stock 4g15 very big gab. About fuel so far almost like time use 4g15. I use wira aeroback with 4g91. Halfcut thing, you need search make sure that thing you want is ok, example like get yourself wife :)
I been thinking get a extractor 4-2-1 for him. Later on go for e-manage to him too.

metal333

Jun 9, 2009
+ adj cam pulley
+ light wheel pulley
+ fuel regulator
+ apexi filter

+ apexi mushroom filter
emanage need together with safc easy 4 u to setting,if u buy 1 off the mngmnt all same coz still piggyback...suggest emange...if u have money better buy microtech use stand alone much better!!..
try + high cam
+crankshaft waja
+pston 1.6/gen2
+Porting head
+Important do cam timing..!

see the result..

Hello folks ~ this is an emergency , my dad's car volvo V40 2.0T 2005 is currently having brake problem issue during cold start .. !! During cold start , the brake is not strong/high pressure enough to stop the car from moving slowly !! WHICH IS VERY DANGEROUS !! Luckily i have him drive another car while i am driving this volvo until it is fixed !!

The scenario is like this , during cold start , i can feel the brake pedal actually sinks to the very end , engaged into D, the car moves...