Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
capture by my cousin.....the new Proton 8 series....

dsc00050k.jpg

I just :confused: if GC8, GDB, evo, rx7, skyline or nsx did you guys consider it ah beng style or clown force?

such as

E1.jpg

Can people tell me please. why nobody reply me:heeeelllllooooo:? please give me your opinion??

TQ

Last edited:
who drive satria GTi maybe can think to modd the car become tis . sure no anyone intersted to ur GTi.

Can people tell me please. why nobody reply me:heeeelllllooooo:? please give me your opinion??

TQ

well depends..if it's the real deal..then it's ok...

if it's just the kedai ahbang spoiler..build w/o proper engineering, not wind tunnel tested...then it still clown force la...

TQ

nop, coz those car really needed...
btw, most of those car using the product that gone thru real aerodynamics tested b4 in to production lines...
cannot compare with those cheap fake ah beng 1....

p/s: how fast can those car as in ur mind go b4 u ask this kind of question...??? 260kph over..??

limfk7, those car are ok with GT-wings even without GT wing it will look nice but a bit weird...

That proton BM head...wonder what will a real BM owner feel when he saw this....

limfk7, those car are ok with GT-wings even without GT wing it will look nice but a bit weird...

That proton BM head...wonder what will a real BM owner feel when he saw this....

feeling like a BM took pills & get high on the road :banghead:

nop, coz those car really needed...
btw, most of those car using the product that gone thru real aerodynamics tested b4 in to production lines...
cannot compare with those cheap fake ah beng 1....

p/s: how fast can those car as in ur mind go b4 u ask this kind of question...??? 260kph over..??

ya my gc8 is 255kph at 7000rpm(still have 1000rpm to my 8000rpm redline do not dare to push) the oem spoiler made the back end of the car like no stable. Why ask this question because i plan to install gt wing(to stable my car back end) when next respray(yellow colour)and afraid get call ah beng :biggrin:.

My oem spoiler(one of my friend modded GDB is more than 280kph the oem spoiler break scary la)

IMG_0568.jpg

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom