why B16A brake not efficiency ?

zendengoh

Known Member
Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
since its steel braided why still need rubber to cover?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
since its steel braided why still need rubber to cover?
to prevent the hose rubbing with other metal parts, so the hose can last longer & good looking witout all the dust stick on the hose..

Kobra

Known Member
Feb 6, 2008
wat happen la..??
still blur which brake kit is d best,
acctually already oder front set VTEC brake set,
but then now thinking of using aftermarket one,
now also oder all brand new OEM honda bushing,
wanna make it one time only la,easy maa..

Jin,teruk itu budak b18c gsr kene sama u!! hehehehe
pity him la, must be honda newbie:listen:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
still blur which brake kit is d best,
acctually already oder front set VTEC brake set,
but then now thinking of using aftermarket one,
now also oder all brand new OEM honda bushing,
wanna make it one time only la,easy maa..

Jin,teruk itu budak b18c gsr kene sama u!! hehehehe
pity him la, must be honda newbie:listen:
if u looking for Street to sometime whack a bit, just get the EK9/DC2R/Prelude H22A 1, cos the sizes of the caliper & the pad they using & most importantly is the Rotor r the same 282mm.
just get a good pad, then can stop anytime u wan...
if wanna show off, but dun even dare to track race, just take the Spoon 1... sure stunning 1... hehehe... if wanna take the after market, take the Spoon & u won't have to worried bout no pad or where to buy pad... cos Spoon using the EK9 pad...

as for the bushing, i suggest u take the Hard Bush as Terrence reco 1... price wise almost the same as OEM, but the long lasting issue, sure 3 times than OEM.

p/s: i'm not try to shoot him or else, just dun wan the bad influence keeping down under cos of this kind of sohai... i'm not show off myself, just hope can make better days for all Hondarians...
1 day, u'll know why i'm saying that... or mayb u oredi knew then u just gets the Ori or better stuff for ur ride, not blindly follow...

way to go bro, our next Gen is on ur hands as well.. cheers..:adore:

Kobra

Known Member
Feb 6, 2008
if u looking for Street to sometime whack a bit, just get the EK9/DC2R/Prelude H22A 1, cos the sizes of the caliper & the pad they using & most importantly is the Rotor r the same 282mm.
just get a good pad, then can stop anytime u wan...
if wanna show off, but dun even dare to track race, just take the Spoon 1... sure stunning 1... hehehe... if wanna take the after market, take the Spoon & u won't have to worried bout no pad or where to buy pad... cos Spoon using the EK9 pad...

as for the bushing, i suggest u take the Hard Bush as Terrence reco 1... price wise almost the same as OEM, but the long lasting issue, sure 3 times than OEM.

p/s: i'm not try to shoot him or else, just dun wan the bad influence keeping down under cos of this kind of sohai... i'm not show off myself, just hope can make better days for all Hondarians...
1 day, u'll know why i'm saying that... or mayb u oredi knew then u just gets the Ori or better stuff for ur ride, not blindly follow...

way to go bro, our next Gen is on ur hands as well.. cheers..:adore:
u rite Jin,
people sometime just dunno how to behave themself,
i wonder wat happen to malaysian nowdays??
just becoz they get to know something, doesnt mean they know everything,
summo still thinking he always rite, still got this kind of people!!:stupid:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
u rite Jin,
people sometime just dunno how to behave themself,
i wonder wat happen to malaysian nowdays??
just becoz they get to know something, doesnt mean they know everything,
summo still thinking he always rite, still got this kind of people!!:stupid:
mayb too may fake/replica/low graded stuff all around, getting blinded & blinded edy...
actually, if just goto track, whack for like 20-30 laps, just like Super 1600, EK9 ori brake is enuf edy, just the rotor can b change if got budget...
no matter how, skill always come 1st...
most of ppl tot after they upgraded their rides, their skill oso will improve following their Dyno Chart...hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Mom, i add Jun 3 cam, Horsepowder add 20, & my skill oso add 20 Horsepowder liao... u proud of me onot???... mom...":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kobra

Known Member
Feb 6, 2008
mayb too may fake/replica/low graded stuff all around, getting blinded & blinded edy...
actually, if just goto track, whack for like 20-30 laps, just like Super 1600, EK9 ori brake is enuf edy, just the rotor can b change if got budget...
no matter how, skill always come 1st...
most of ppl tot after they upgraded their rides, their skill oso will improve following their Dyno Chart...hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Mom, i add Jun 3 cam, Horsepowder add 20, & my skill oso add 20 Horsepowder liao... u proud of me onot???... mom...":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
wah, very sarcastic maa...
oouucchh..

Kobra

Known Member
Feb 6, 2008
wah, very sarcastic maa...
oouucchh..

Jin,between this setup,which do u prefer? why? (assuming all setup using 4x100)

1.Standard DOHC VTEC brake system + aftermarket brake pad +EK9 master pump + stell braided hose

2.Standard DOHC VTEC caliper + aftermarket disc + aftermarket brake pad +EK9 master pump + stell braided hose

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

some1 told me that change the cam, no add horsepower, but just add "Respond" only... hahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
who said that??
mybe he never dyno the engine b4 and after changing the cam?
or mybe b4 using Type R cam, then change to standard b16a cam, no wonderlah hp didnt increase!!! hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:
or mybe change to auto cam!!!

Last edited: