End of the my hunt, some questions....

mokh, same to u.. is just not too long after u got urs and lady faith came to me and
match-make me to mine.

austin, u got pm (more pic there)

ahyap, i'm all readyto be squash by their poison !.. but i think the ultimate poison would be
a 1JZ in altezza.. would love to hitch a ride in one.. anybody ?? monsterezza..???

hahaha.. i'm looking for this poison too! anyone volunteer to make the injection to us?

ahyap, i'm all readyto be squash by their poison !.. but i think the ultimate poison would be
a 1JZ in altezza.. would love to hitch a ride in one.. anybody ?? monsterezza..???

Hey wfhan you know where to find us; no need ' ajak ajak'. Q:ARE YOU READY FOR THE POISON??

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

bro cheng 3 visits only 'kena kau kau' now #10 coming out soon!!!!

Wfhan,

Dont listen to this 1jz uncle lor..........once kena no vaccine want lar ........REMEMBER , NO
VACCINEEEeeeeeee.................... hahahahahahaha

To 1JZ uncle.........lalalalalal.....lalalllalalala....lalalala .............Bla Bla Bla ........ hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hey bro,he was the one asking for ride! Last time 'MAKE/FORCE' you to ride also you dont want----BUT still kena poison all the same---hahahahaha

Uncle , i kena poison thru airborne and not the ride in a 1JZ altezza .....dame toxic lar the poison hahahahahahaha

stephen is taiko already...I see him on road also run already. hahahah

haha.. ok ok.. but hitching a ride in a monster is already consider once in a life time experience d..
poison ke, vaccine ke.. not relevant anymore..
gonna keep the car relatively stock (engine dept) for at least 1~2 yrs first..
:)

Last edited:
Hey wfhan you know where to find us; no need ' ajak ajak'. Q:ARE YOU READY FOR THE POISON??

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

bro cheng 3 visits only 'kena kau kau' now #10 coming out soon!!!!

Hahaha... i heard my name mentioned.. :smokin:
Bro 1Ztezza~~, no need poison each other lehhh, who interested? just go "under the cherry tree" have a look and judge yourself..:rofl:
Remember, the place was like the black hole at the space, make you never pull out...
waiting== waiting==
Cheerssss....

thanks all for the poison & info shared.

yummy yummy
is300tt1.jpg

So when u wanna book a ride and kena poison kau kau!!!!JZ engines getting harder to come by so want us to help find one for you---VVTi or twin turbo---choose your poison!!!!hahahaha

So when u wanna book a ride and kena poison kau kau!!!!JZ engines getting harder to come by so want us to help find one for you---VVTi or twin turbo---choose your poison!!!!hahahaha

come poison me... hahaha.. how serious to maintain this monster? how's the FC? ??Litre/100KM?

more economical than an evo or skyline.1 tank can do about 400km;outstation 500km.tank is 55 litres, normally when show E-empty still have about 5-10litres left in tank.

actually was out to poison wfhan then he sidetrack and put nice pic instead.He was itchin for the ride.

Davidgm16,

Lets not talk about poison lar .......if you free just drop by the work shop under the rambutan aka cheery tree . You will get to know the indepth of the altezza structure , atleast you know your car well once you know the details of the car :) Or maybe you already it well....hahahahahah

cheers

wei.... confuse aaa... where is this work shop under the rambutan aka cheery tree??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom