EMS Dyno Results

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Just checking to day,And the owner want to upgrade a fuel system with a two bosch 910 fuel pump,surge tank and additional 6pc injectors again.Hope can push up to 5++whp. We try to breaking the high Hp for Cefiro in Malaysia.Thanks for your support.

Bump: Just checking to day,And the owner want to upgrade a fuel system with a two bosch 910 fuel pump,surge tank and additional 6pc injectors again.Hope can push up to 5++whp. We try to breaking the high Hp for Cefiro in Malaysia.Thanks for your support.

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:

Bump: V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:

Attachments

momosyah

Known Member
May 16, 2006
look familiar with that eg.anyway congratulation with v-tec turbo project.

Bump: look familiar with that eg.anyway congratulation with v-tec turbo project.

calcity

Feb 4, 2009
Interesting dyno charts. Who is the tuner anyway? Is he local?Sorry guys i'm new here.
Local tuner lah bro......:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Bump:
EMS location where arr :smokin:?Would like to pay a visit to this monser garage
Intrested????......3rd Gear Crew very frendly and u can visit them FOC....

Bump: Syah and 3rd Gear Crew....do u sell your 3rd Gear Tshirt to others???....wanna buy lah bro...

Bump: Syah and 3rd Gear Crew....do u sell your 3rd Gear Tshirt to others???....wanna buy lah bro...

Bump:
V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:

Bump: V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:
Syah and 3rd Gear Crew....do u sell your 3rd Gear Tshirt to others???....wanna buy lah bro...

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Million thanks from 3rd Gear for supporter members.I will let u know when t-shirt ready.free give for joint 3rd gear club.

Bump: Million thanks from 3rd Gear for supporter members.I will let u know when t-shirt ready.free give for joint 3rd gear club.

subaruimpreza81

1,000 RPM
Oct 27, 2005
Ipoh
subaruimpreza81.blogspot.com
Million thanks from 3rd Gear for supporter members.I will let u know when t-shirt ready.free give for joint 3rd gear club.

Bump: Million thanks from 3rd Gear for supporter members.I will let u know when t-shirt ready.free give for joint 3rd gear club.
can i get the free tshirt...???? :confused::confused::confused::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bro, next week i wll coming to ur garage.... standby the item that i pm u last week... thankz

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
walauweh....3rd gear make a t-shirt.. can i have one please? :itsme:

Bump: walauweh....3rd gear make a t-shirt.. can i have one please? :itsme:

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Come and take it.We enjoy with drag melaka...more power full car from others.Congrate to B8 Ron from Fiza Garage.Microtech again.

Bump: Come and take it.We enjoy with drag melaka...more power full car from others.Congrate to B8 Ron from Fiza Garage.Microtech again.