mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
just for info..for ppl still confuse about CL7&CL9 and CF4&CF3

http://www.goo-net.com/catalog/HONDA/ACCORD/index.html#grd199709

can click at each model to get detail spec..sori in japanese..but u can still faham la kot from the spec..huhuh

but some pictures i noticed not correct..spec for euro r but then pic is CF4..maybe the guys who put the data online also pening..too many models..

Last edited:
eh fobs... are there any ready-made widebody parts for CF4? i'm thinking of using a set of 17 x 7 +40 lah... so anybody saw any enkei RS5 for sale? last time i saw a cefiro using em. put a post-it on that cefiro with my number but the owner didn't call me. i guess he was not keen on selling the rims.

wan... that's the beauty of driving a CF4/CL1... many ppl will ask what kind of car it is. try removing the honda emblem than you can say that it's a skyline ampat pintu :)

custom wide bodi,... later i post some pics after i upload on baldi-gambar

morning, i found one carbon fiber gear console for cl1....... that tokey chop shop asking for RM 500..... gillooo expensive.......he said because rare and carbon fiber maaaa.....after picit2 last price RM 350...... sape2 interested please call me at 012-3260065.....

CF or CF-look???

BTW, me not really keen for S'pore TT trip this saturday, since the trip will be joined by other few other Mits fellows also ... and you know lahhh. semua bawak kete macam bawak kapal terbang.

Somemore, those S'porean EvoX owner actually really kereks with their XXs..see first.
....plus no budget also as all of M'sian Mits. were overnight there, except me daily daily trip casue next day sunday got my pengapit wedding at Temerloh.

Anyway, I myself keen for a Cameron sebenarnya this saturday. Wanna makan the cendawan goreng at night market at Berichang. Ada sapa2 mau join, in case kalo jadi?? Can drive my CF4 kahwin this time.

Really ar....u all think Ipoh salary that high ar ? If i got that recaro seat and sell it at that price.....i think i can have err....almost 4 months cuti liao......

Regarding rims ar....i wonder...if the CL1 fender is actually wider than our CF4 ? Mine +43.....hit all the time...even rear wheels also hit la...

me saturday go IPOH!!!!!
sato around???

jom aja,...

sato, go skim ur rims, skim 4mm,... u get +47,... should be ok,...
else,... knock fender.
else,... adjust ur adjustables to make it anti-adjust meaning hard till cannot go up or go down,... then sure no hit fender. hahahaaaa!!!

bien,... ur odc no sell meh???
anyway, my kawan got a question,... his BA5 lude manual, ori engine ET, few yrs bck planted ES engine carbie,... now wanna replant again,...

can masuk b16a manual???
pomen say can wohhhhh,... giler nak rebut dgn bebudak civic,... mahal giler!

just for info..for ppl still confuse about CL7&CL9 and CF4&CF3

http://www.goo-net.com/catalog/HONDA/ACCORD/index.html#grd199709

can click at each model to get detail spec..sori in japanese..but u can still faham la kot from the spec..huhuh

but some pictures i noticed not correct..spec for euro r but then pic is CF4..maybe the guys who put the data online also pening..too many models..

waduuuhhhhh,...
CL3 is a CF4VTS???

pening=penang=pengsan

hehehe! got sm4 spec also,... syiokkkk!!!

me saturday go IPOH!!!!!
sato around???

jom aja,...

else,... knock fender.
else,... adjust ur adjustables to make it anti-adjust meaning hard till cannot go up or go down,... then sure no hit fender. hahahaaaa!!!

anyway, my kawan got a question,... his BA5 lude manual, ori engine ET, few yrs bck planted ES engine carbie,... now wanna replant again,...

can masuk b16a manual???

This saturday ar ? I think.......no where go gua.....y come Ipoh ? To wife's place ar ? hehehehe...

Don't wanna skim the rims la.....coz a fren of mine likes my rim...for his err......suzuki swift....so...wait till i find the +50 rims, i will sell mine to him...

The adjustables.....now only i've tuned it to soft la.....i think level 3 or 4 only.....coz too hard ar.....not comfy at all....besides, my mechanic said the shox ar...maybe after the SH*T N* overhauled ar...the oil goes into another section....i also dunno.....so he said better tune to soft 1st...let the oil drip back to the ori place.....now i juz have to be patient la.....coz sometimes...the shox really felt soft 1 side than the other....making ar....car bounce left and then right lor.....feeling really not so good !~

jeng jeng jeng jeng

Photo0142.jpg

Photo0143.jpg

Photo0144.jpg

CH9 H23a DOHC VTEC. Plan mau masuk Odyssey RA2. 4WD DOHC VTEC!

CL3 bootlid
Photo0145.jpg

me..i just wan the torneo emblem..mine dont have..huhuhuh:love:

Fobs, CL3 is the Torneo VTS, I told you a few pages back. Torneo SiR/SiR-T = CF4, and they stopped making the SiR-T after somewhere around 2000, which when the Euro R was introduced.

Yes, the H23a DOHC VTEC CAN be done.

F/H-series gearboxes are interchangeable, the RA2 is running an F22B SOHC lauyar, 4wd tranny, then mate the tranny with the H23a SUPER POWER DOHC VTEC.

walla!

if my dad still insist on selling the Ody... well, cannot do lah the swap :(

Fobs, CL3 is the Torneo VTS, I told you a few pages back. Torneo SiR/SiR-T = CF4, and they stopped making the SiR-T after somewhere around 2000, which when the Euro R was introduced.

Yes, the H23a DOHC VTEC CAN be done.

F/H-series gearboxes are interchangeable, the RA2 is running an F22B SOHC lauyar, 4wd tranny, then mate the tranny with the H23a SUPER POWER DOHC VTEC.

walla!

if my dad still insist on selling the Ody... well, cannot do lah the swap :(
tell ur dad, not selling.......swap with cl1...mau?

weh bien, me tomolo will be in skudai. not sure have masa lapang or not coz will go with famili, but if have time, lets lepak2........but red sun not follo la:bawling:

weh bien, me tomolo will be in skudai. not sure have masa lapang or not coz will go with famili, but if have time, lets lepak2........but red sun not follo la:bawling:

RA2 swap with CL1??? i think bien will grabbbbb

custom wide bodi,... later i post some pics after i upload on baldi-gambar

CF or CF-look???

me saturday go IPOH!!!!!
sato around???

jom aja,...

else,... knock fender.

can masuk b16a manual???

What time u plan to go Ipoh?

If tak jadi gi Sg, then should be ok la...cause my normal routine trip I'll gor to K.Kangsar first for lunch ikan bakaq tepi sungai tuh, then can drive slow2 to Ipoh..before proceed to Brinchang ,Cameron via simpang Pulai for Pasar Malam.

For those who never been to Cameron Pasar Malam before, actually it got 2 pasar malam. One in Tanah Rata (near Maybank there) and another one is Brinchang (near Police flat/Petronas). During this school holiday, the pasar malam in Brinchang is everyday, as compared to normal days. Can buy a lot of tumbuhan and nice2 awek also.

...tu pun incase tak jadi gi sg lor.

no need to tell him, I grabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

what time? I come in my super laju Accord. :p

RA2 swap with CL1??? i think bien will grabbbbb
I will oso grabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Yellowish wordings on the meter cluster ???

Hey guys, budget RM30++k can get CRV 2.0....the very 1st batch i think.... all grey market....do u guys think it's worth getting ar ? Got vtec or not ar ? SOHC or DOHC ?

Friend of mine just bought one 96 CRV cost him RM25K only..

oh tidakkk!!! lawanyerrr..

make my car look xcun huhu..

but very proud la coz buy CF4.. go everywhere, lots of people especially chinese must tengok2 (awek pun senyum2 hehe), pastu tanya, "model apa nih?, lawanya... xnak jual ke?".. then i answered," ni model Euro R, dalam mudah.com ada 2 bijik nk jual".. kehkehkeh.. :thefinger:

I had the same rim with fobs before..bought but sold it in yahoo auction..hehe..
Then bought AVS Model7 gold color..sold to my friend driving torneo..now he is in Malaysia..
then bought AVS Model7 silver color..

Actually my tire not in good condition anymore..so rather than changing the tire only,better buy 1 set of rim with tire (used one) with almost the same price..huhu..

I had the same rim with fobs before..bought but sold it in yahoo auction..hehe..
Then bought AVS Model7 gold color..sold to my friend driving torneo..now he is in Malaysia..

Actually my tire not in good condition anymore..so rather than changing the tire only,better buy 1 set of rim with tire (used one) with almost the same price..huhu..

bro sendai..?ur torneo fren..kuchai ka..?black torneo...

why u said so bro.. are you thinking of selling ur avs t7 then buy new rim with tyre? if yes, how much bro sendai.. if price is good, then....... hehehe.. :listen:

need advice from abangs,

today a runner offer me Euro R halfcut complete with bodypart but bumper kemek skit, price open 8.9k, maybe can nego lagi kot.. condition xtau sbb tgk lagi.. ok or x ok?.. :hmmmm:

under 10k?

murah!

also went to a halfcut shop at kuantan today, asking bout Euro R halfcut.. Already sold a month ago, price around 8k with bodypart.. maybe price here quite cheap coz not many people drive this car.. Sv4 pun xramai.. kuantan & kemaman ramai EKians, Evoians and Kancilians huhuhu.. :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom