4G91 Gang..

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
If I change the pump pin to cable pin type , will the performence drop ? Cost alot ??

wan 4g91

Oct 31, 2008
I got this gear box under rm 900 is the same as u say b00 jc 7839 , but is a pump type . iswara want convert pump very hard . can u check for me this gear box can change inside pin from pump type to cable type ?

YA , 4g92/93 pick up is abit slow , but top is ok .

Wat about this b00 jc 7839 ? pick up is good , but wat about top speed ? Can tell abit ? urgent .
if not my mistake, boopat is vr4 kod for gb galant vr4 uk spec n boobol is 1.6 rs, i not sure from mivec or 4g61 rs but is specipic rs to mirage... you car can easy to pickup n easy to become a top.. my car is standard but can easy to reach 200km... i thng better u use to cluth pum to get a good respon to ur 4g91....

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
if not my mistake, boopat is vr4 kod for gb galant vr4 uk spec n boobol is 1.6 rs, i not sure from mivec or 4g61 rs but is specipic rs to mirage... you car can easy to pickup n easy to become a top.. my car is standard but can easy to reach 200km... i thng better u use to cluth pum to get a good respon to ur 4g91....
My firewall duno can mod or not , there is no plc to mod . already got the double layer brake pump there , so i m asking can this gearbox change to cable type, will it effect the performence .

wan 4g91

Oct 31, 2008
My firewall duno can mod or not , there is no plc to mod . already got the double layer brake pump there , so i m asking can this gearbox change to cable type, will it effect the performence .
i'm not sure about this becoz cluth pump more easy campare cluth cable... but if u use this gb, better u use cluth pump.. and 1 more, bdk2 saga like this gearbox to 'kahwinkan' dgn engine.
pickup is superdamn nice n more power... ..

AKMR

Dec 7, 2005
hi greeting to all sifu 4g91 gang,
Need some advice,i use 4g91 engine with 4g93 wiring and computer box.i have air cond problem,need to use aircond valve(FICD) otherwise my engine jerking,Did anyone experience same problem like me?Thanks in advance for all your comments.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
wow,so many new members... welcome ya all..:itsme::itsme:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
yeah man, so many new members~ Welcum welcum...

Btw, clutch pump or clutch cable... is like power steering and no powersteering. The clutch pump is there to take off some load on your leg muscles! LoL... in other words, the clutch will be easier to tekan la. =p

Low cc cars, or less powerful cars do not require to have heavy force on the clutch diaphram (spring). So those usually they use clutch cable to save cost, coz' not required. More powerful cars require heavier spring, therefore they opt for clutch pump setup to take some load off the heavy spring.

IF you're planning to drive the 4G91 with stock clutch, then by all means get the cable. IF you're planning to put in racing clutch, then its better you convert to clutch pump. The racing's diaphram has quite a stiff springrate, so there's a lot tension in the clutch cable. You don't want to drive halfway then it putus man... =p Or worse, damage your firewall... as the tension is high, and then u press letgo press letgo press letgo the clutch, the clutch cable is like slowly 'sawing' through your firewall.

skylee834

Known Member
Feb 8, 2008
hi,anybody now if our wira can use the Front Lower ARM EVO3???but the EVO 3 don't have the place to connect to the antirollbar....so how???because last time i use the Rear lower Arm set EVO3 into my wira r quite cun,so plan to change the front(ori one also got problem already) but find this problem...pls help...:banghead:

skylee834

Known Member
Feb 8, 2008
hi,anybody know if our wira can use the Front Lower ARM EVO3???but the EVO 3 don't have the place to connect to the antirollbar....so how???because last time i use the Rear lower Arm set EVO3 into my wira r quite cun,so plan to change the front(ori one also got problem already) but find this problem...pls help...:banghead:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
evo3 front lower arm can b used on wira.....
just ask ur mech to weld a bracket to fix the ARB.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys...

ok i have searched this forum for BOV topic but sadly no return.so thats y i start this topic

i am using HKS trumpet... but the BOV died on few weeks ago... boost leak make my car damn no power... ok now i want to replace my BOV... the option that i have is greddy type rs, blitz dd, hks ssqz, sard r2d2....

my question to all tailo and sifoo here is... wats the difference between immitation ssqv, greddy rs and so on with their original counter part?? if i use the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience