Turbo Vs Vtec

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Definately Vtec..

Browse thru the races in Tsukuba.. I really admire those B-series who challenged scoobies n evos..

But thread starter, IMHO why do u compare NA with FI? why don't u compare those 4G63 n EJ20? ain't it fair?

i love both...but my turbo preferably...hehe
Turbo Fast...
Vtec sound nice..
that`s y i love both...:adore:

same characteristic here bro..
modified for our own satisfaction not for victory

thanks...yeah...that's it..i mod for my own satisfaction...i always like cars that are fast but still retain comfort,balance and feel safe in it...i love turbo that can accelerate fast but also love vtec that can rev till 9k rpm...mybe u guys should go lepak2 together turbo and NA & go genting have some roller coaster ride together...hahaha

thanks...yeah...that's it..i mod for my own satisfaction...i always like cars that are fast but still retain comfort,balance and feel safe in it...i love turbo that can accelerate fast but also love vtec that can rev till 9k rpm...mybe u guys should go lepak2 together turbo and NA & go genting have some roller coaster ride together...hahaha

oo i wouldn't recommend that man. perhaps a TT session would be good, not some roller coaster ride... hahaha. :slug:

i kinda like this thread..

put vtec and turbo killing each other outside there..hehe..nice right?we just wait and see..which accident more..which consume petrol/eng oil more...which service cost more..which burn money to amoi more..is it an investment?most lady know nothing..just put ur sweet lip n plays the movie..

the truth is..vtec kinda bit boring to mods i think..cant do much to the engine,just use a nice body with 'ok' power to heat the road.

anyhow,it just seems that the thread starter mad to his fren..go n ketuk ur fren laaa!!!!..dont make us ketuk each other here..we here good boys laaa...hehhehehehehe

cucuk or not .. still ok with me.. i m driving dvvt not vtech nor turbo.. lol
sometime ppl just wanna test their machine n have friendly test with stranger in highway..
i m ok with that, after the race i will have freindly wave at them some time they will wave back too..
we drive nice car, doenst mean we need to race 24/7 rite.?
i get cucuk by vtech and turbo all the time also.. just let them past lo if u r not on a mood to play..
if they cucuk "might be in hurry" and we dont let them pass.. we r the 1 cari pasal also..
and lets face it.. this is how the world goes lo, yang kuat normally bullies yang lemah...
vtec vs turbo? different ball game.. thats all.. :rofl:

Last edited:
cucuk or not .. still ok with me.. i m driving dvvt not vtech nor turbo.. lol
sometime ppl just wanna test their machine n have friendly test with stranger in highway..
i m ok with that, after the race i will have freindly wave at them some time they will wave back too..
we drive nice car, doenst mean we need to race 24/7 rite.?
i get cucuk by vtech and turbo all the time also.. just let them past lo if u r not on a mood to play..
if they cucuk "might be in hurry" and we dont let them pass.. we r the 1 cari pasal also..
and lets face it.. this is how the world goes lo, yang kuat normally bullies yang lemah...
vtec vs turbo? different ball game.. thats all.. :rofl:

very fair statement bro....:smokin:

turbo or vtec?....Y dun get the best of the both world? VTEC TURBO!!!!...im just a d series carburatted ef user..hehehe...wish got the 'bee' in my car...:bawling:

vote turbo !!
hahaha !! i always owe vtec at LDP !!
honda civic 2.0 ...
3-5k turbo open....6k-8k lift open !! KEKE!! :rofl:

Yaa...I did agree that Honda is hensem boy car, ...plus Faizal Tahir also drive the Honda Civic Type R(coz' 1 of my female fren' crazy bout' him & coz' of that, she said his ride Cool)...

It's an urban legend becoz I can show you plenty of ugly ppl who drive Hondas.

By the way, who is Faizal Tahir ???

maybe vtec sound very lauder than turbo.
'sound pollution'
some more most of them only make some noise but not fast enough
that why public hate vtec cars.
dont blame public because of your fault.
u make ur own vtec comunity dirty name.
ppprrrrrraaaaaaannnnnnngggggggggggg. buat anak menangis, shocking.

for turbo...
silent and power
just a little bit noise and consider ok maa

NA & FI are totally different if were to compare.. NA is much more expensive to mod to achieve a higher HP if compared to FI engines..

Na is much simpler n easier to maintain compared to turbos.. So u win sum.. n loose sum on both engines..

i thing FI n NA it almost same interm of modding...turbo cost u a lot to reach 400hp 20-30k unless
the felow prefer stock turbo lor....same goes to vtec...B16a to reach 200hp i thing 10-15k
is not enough ler...:sleep:

i vote for supercharged!!..ehehehe....**lariiiiiiiiiiiiiii***..eheheheh....both vtec and turbo nice what..;)......:burnout::burnout::burnout:

maybe vtec sound very lauder than turbo.
'sound pollution'
some more most of them only make some noise but not fast enough
that why public hate vtec cars.
dont blame public because of your fault.
u make ur own vtec comunity dirty name.
ppprrrrrraaaaaaannnnnnngggggggggggg. buat anak menangis, shocking.

for turbo...
silent and power
just a little bit noise and consider ok maa

agreed with your statement...imagine at 3am in the morning, i just lepaking with my fren for yamcha at mamak stall, the place was very quite, than there is one vtech always show off his perang exhaust and tarik infront of the mamak stalls.:banghead:

:proud:
agreed with your statement...imagine at 3am in the morning, i just lepaking with my fren for yamcha at mamak stall, the place was very quite, than there is one vtech always show off his perang exhaust and tarik infront of the mamak stalls.:banghead:

let it be bro be patient...:proud:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom