that 1 taiwan made la bro...

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
bump for this old post/thread

any new news to be discuss guy...

danz...bout the side market...market now selling 180 for 1 pair or 2 pair..

coz yesterday went to halfcut and found 2 pair.,..their selling rm 150 for 2 pair...

we need to use 1 pair or 2?
wah no active on v6 tread hehe

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
lan,

advan rg imitation 15" tu ada lg???.............................wa pya member ada minat la...

crunchyahcock

Known Member
Dec 29, 2008
kuala lumpur
bro, back to ori topic... i think i did voice out bout this to my group v-sixers, and i meet up a few properd on th street.... but i can't convince them to make history of the largest v6 gathering... :confused: :banghead: just for once try to put the past behind for god sake!~!!! :thefinger:

Bump: bro, back to ori topic... i think i did voice out bout this to my group v-sixers, and i meet up a few properd on th street.... but i can't convince them to make history of the largest v6 gathering... :confused: :banghead: just for once try to put the past behind for god sake!~!!! :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a bmw e28 with 1jz turbo engine....due the different size and shape of the 1jz...i've had to modify my brake system....so now the linkage from the brake pedal to the brake pump runs inside the car and NOT inside the engine bay....my brake pump is on the left side of the car so its not directly in front of the pedal......i do have a linkage in the car but the brake feel is terrible....the pedal is so soft and it almost feels like there is no brake...but the brake actually works....im...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience