ARSENAL FC, best club in england, the world and

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Good 3 points against inform Aston's. First half we did play very well. But 2nd half.......what the hell happend :confused: :confused: . Diarra was giving away the ball cheaply 3 or 4 times. Ade passes all wrong and yet Arsene took out Rosicky insted of Diarra. Anyway hope they dont do that against Chelsea our we will be punished

totally agree with u mate.....first halve was like arsenal against aston villa.....second halves was like arsenal ladies against aston villa......wtf? suddenly i found not just diarra but almost the whole team switch off together....just that i feel only almunia stay focused to the task at hand.....they have to wake up and bring the fight to other team rather then seat back and defend....anyway.....big ups to Villa and o'neil....

flamini goal was GOOD....
it's like a big bang boom !!!

1st defeat of the season..............haiz dont know what Kolo was thinking:hmmmm: .
Wenger selection was questionable. Should have put Denilson, Walcott and Bendtner since these players are well rested.
3 games in a row :nurse: . CL was a relief to see a win back thanks to Bendtner.
Hopefully will be back on track.

A good win indeed against the Blues that we suppose to defeat during the Carling Cup with our young guns.
But something is not right.............every second half of the game the play badly. Against Villa now against Chelsea, they start the game with flare,moves and score...then...............:hmmmm: :hmmmm: .

still at the top?......im impressed......lets see if our boys can march till the end....season still long boys......steadfast

the blue halve of Manchester have done their job....ball is in our court now....its up to us to pull away from ManU

Well, aren't you quick to get on the scent of blood.

Anyway, you are right. The ball is in Arsenal's court now. The championship is theirs to lose now.

Jezz did not hv a chance to see the game. Hopefully we dont loose point.

Well, aren't you quick to get on the scent of blood

not been doing that for very long time wasnt i...:biggrin:

anyway im a believer......i believe in wenger.....and i also believed in my judgment.....i believe we have a very strong and competent first eleven......but a mediocre backup......in a simple words....lack of depth.....wait i rephrased....lack of quality depth.......so in order for us to bring the EPL to The Groove for the first time we need to sacrifices the other competitions.....

You know what, like Ferguson, I thought from day one that Arsenal were going to be a big threat to United's title defence from day one (although at the time I thought Chelsea were still a bigger threat, mind you Mourinho was still in charge then). Even when Henry left I mentioned in this very thread that i thought they would be better without him.

And hats off to the Gunners who has shown incredible consistency. They have a great offensive system that works for them with great efficiency and consistency that I really admire.

I'm just surprised why all the Gooners aren't posting more often here which is strange because Arsenal have been there or there abouts all the time. Unlike say Liverpool, and that's why their fans have gone missing in that other thread.

i was expecting us to qualify for champions league and give a good challenge for the tittle.....and close the gap of 21 points to united......but it seems the boys have excel my expectation...especially the big improvement made by few players where last season i was hopping they been eject out of the club in like of flamini, hleb and adebayor.....and the improvements of others in line with the responsibility and expectation required out of them.....i can only pray to god and hope long may it continue.....

but i still think unless god is wearing a red shirt and a cannon crest on his left chest......we should set our priority rite and straight.....ECL and FAC have to be forgotten for this season.......

i also quite suprised where the rest of the gunners gone.....i think some of the posters like roadrage and munky didnt grace zth anymore....

anyway good win last night....we turn up...play for 4minute......score...then the whole team took a late tea brake at hyde park for 88 minute...ome back and score again.....WHY CANt THEY DO IT SIMPLER!!!!!!.......bikin takut ajer.....but all is good...3 point in the bag....5 point up front...now 13 games to go...all hand to battle station.......steady the ship.....maintain speed....

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Good win against a team which is always paint in the neck for us and did we made double on them??
Ya really agree with you that Flamini really improve this season and playing well along side Fab. What i see more in this team is thier figthing spirit and team spirit.

nuh mate...we didnt made double on them....first draw this season......which lemon make his howler and drop to the bench on next game....

:banghead: oh ya that blunder from our famous lemon head coz us dear.
Our young guns beat them 3-1 in the Carling cup right.

so tomorrow against ManU......i wonder what is the lineups......

anyway may the best Arsenal win..!

This is not good..........................
Adebayor has muscular injury but still name in the team
Clichy is not fit
Sagna is out with personal problem
Senderos is doubtful.
Walcot,Diaby,Almunia,Rosicky,RVP,Denilson and Djourou all in injury list...WTF :banghead:

So that left us with what.....specially on defense
Eboue is back he can fill up right back. :hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom