ARSENAL FC, best club in england, the world and

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
He's a young player, from youth academy. Definitely not Djimi, ahaha.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Mahai.

Sportscenter at 10pm just now showed Reyes wearing the Real Madrid jersey. LOL. What an embarrassment for the fans, I don't know whether it's been photoshoped or not, but I wonder how Sportscenter got the photos. Both the photos showed Reyes smiling happily, and giving the thumbs up. I am not sure whether I should be laughing at it, or crying.... Wearing a jersey of a club you love isn't a crime, but when he was leaving Sevilla, he said all sorts of lovey-dovey words that Sevilla was the club he "bla bla bla". Cibai.

I hope it's been photoshoped though, or else I would personally go to London and ask him to leave Arsenal immediately.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
nice one from arsenal. just read the 3-0 win over dinamo zegreb.

looks like Csec and RVP will be on the pitch more often.

also, Rosicky and Hleb playing very well indeed.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Yeah, fantastic result. Read that Dinamo Zagreb had some good chances too, but we were the clinical side. Fabregas scored a brace, he must be delighted, I am happy for VP too, coz he's the player with the highest potential, even higher than Reyes and Fabgregas, looking forward to him unleashing his frightening talents.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
VP certainly is a talented and extremely skillful fella. Very potential guy if he leads a disciplined life from now on.

Didn't watch the game but Fabregas scored 2 goals which is superb coz he's starting to look really good. Had a fantastic World Cup and hope he improves. Apparently he's wearing the number 4 shirt too.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
The replay has just ended on channel 80. Flamini had an one-one-one but fluffed it. What a pity, it's time for him to score, after spending much time at left back.

Hehe, can't get over VP's raping charges ya? I love to think that he posseses Bergkamp's brilliance in front of goal, coz the way he controls the ball at his feet always reminds me of Bergkamp's touch, and VP did creat a chance for Fabregas to score.

VP nearly scored against Portugal if you could remember, he turned Portugal's defence inside out, but curled the ball away from goal just when I wanted to shout GOAL.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I just downloaded the 3 goals we scored against Zagreb. 3 superb goals. The first one was from a superb pass from Hleb to Van Persie who controlled the ball ala Bergkmap style. Juggled the ball and saw Fabregas making a run. He chipped the ball to Fabregas who smashes it in from an angle.

Second goal was a classic Henry goal. Again, Hleb crossed from deep and it found Van Persie who made a jink to the left of the penalty box while making a run away from the defender and took a cross shot towards the left of the goalkeeper's hand and went into the goal. I'd consider that a typical Henry goal.

Third goal was pretty similar to VP's. Hleb made a pass to Fabregas who made a run on the right hand side and then smashes the ball towards the goalkeepers right. Another cross shot goal, ala Henry.

Hleb had a hand in 3 of Arsenal's goal and its his passing and vision to find a player free that created the 3 goals. Superb play and i think he's fitting in well now. He'll be a great player for sure now. Can't wait to see Hleb and Rosicky playing together at right and left side respectively. Ljungberg is for sure out for a couple of matches while Reyes is still unsettled.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Yeah, Rosicky and Hleb on the wings will be fantastic, I also can't wait already. Btw, Chelsea said on soccernet that the Cole deal will be unlikely to happen, coz their offer was 16 million pounds, while Arsenal want 25 mil. LOL.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
cole have what?? 1 year left in his contract? i think better sell him because if not, he'll go away for free next season.

i'd take the 16Mil. ;) just my opinion though.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
If what topui11 said is true, Arsenal had better cash him in soon. 16 million is better than nothing.

Just so you think about it, when was the last time the price of the player warded off Chelsea's advances?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
mind games, i think arsenal "dont" really need to cash in on cole. Selling cash cole will almost complete cheski players rotation for 2 (very good) players for every department.

i think cheski has called off the buy & if anyone wins the EPL crown this season other then stinky then we must acknowledge people like wenger who stood up against the might of russian rubbles.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
i'd give up ashley cole for glory in CL. ;) hehehe we all know that it's very tough to beat chelski in the premiership.

so, do what Liverpool did... heheh dominate the CL... then went on to win the FA Cup.

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
chelski may have an almost perfect team, but they don't dominate the premiership like i mention b4. They didn't do it like Liverpool, Man utd or even Arsenal....They aren't even close.

Liverpool got the treble during Houllier's era without much cash to spend on players, got the CL during the 2005 season and won the FA cup last season. How about the Bob Paisley's era and also the Bill Shankley's Liverpool team, how they play football? John Barnes and Cole? Robben? Ian Rush to compare with Drogba? I still don't know about Sheva though.

Man Utd got the treble during 1999? If I'm not mistaken and they didn't do like what chelsea did, spending on players buying glory. Instead most of the players are from the academy. Beckham, Scholes, the Neville bros....etc. As for Arsenal, they impressed everybody by creating an unbeatable season, and other than that, they play very good passing football.

Is Chelsea even near? I doubt, even with the arrival of Ashley Cole, it will create a bigger embarressment for them. With a perfect team, even better than Real Madrid, Barca...They are nowhere near the former Champs like Man Utd, Arsenal and last but never least the Reds.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
stinky cheski may not have the "perfect team" but it helps when its getting very competitive these days when losing just 5-6 games in a playing premiership season may not guarantee the title.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
I believe Wenger is considering his options. He doesn't rush, but always take his own sweet time. So, if Cole has to leave, he would make sure he has a back up for it. And, he hasn't sign any center-back yet, I think he knows Senderos will be out for some time, so I believe he's doing alot of thinking on who to go or join.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greeting to all sifu's here.. anyway i've found a set off mitsubishi FTO absorber
i really interested to buy but i donno it can fit my wira or not..

can it fit my wira ???? i mean fullset front and rear..is it plug and play or have to do some minor modification?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience