Random Car Pics Part 2

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
ultimatevolution7...u really2 good at this taking pic stuff huh...u just point out ur camera and takes pic huh?i'm to shy to take others people rides...scared their owner suddenly explode and chased me with parang...and how can u get to see all the supercars so often?? so jealous lorr...

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
//M5

Super sexy 997 Turbo being delivered to lucky new owner I assume. Car was unplated.

2007 Bentley Arnage with plates from GB. Being test-driven by a local car magazine.

Mustang GT

Last edited:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Malaysia is getting crazy now dudes..
There are two Maserati MC12s.. one with Naza and another with Next Car..
One Enzo is confirmed, and it's with Naza, but wonder where did JP Chin's Enzo go to? Because the known plate on his Enzo was last seen on a Ferrari 599GTB Fiorano.

Well and then, Naza has two Mercedes SLR McLarens, one black one silver,
who knows there are more, JTCars's latest acquisition is a Porsche 993 GT2 Lightweight Evolution, one of the only 12 or so made world wide, (used car), and recently I also have been seeing many different TVR's (though it's the old Chimaera models) all Malaysian plated, but haha Lamborghinis just never seem to be popular in Malaysia, it's completely all Ferrari here. Well that's a good thing of course... =P)

And last week I saw a black Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG (yes you read it correctly) thundering past Jalan Ampang. Seen a maroon CL65 AMG not too long ago too.

And there are many extremely, super-rare, unheard-of cars hiding around.
There are plenty to be seen in some of the houses in my neighbourhood.

Oh and what if... I told you there is a Dauer 962 in Malaysia?

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Whoa fuck weih... Mustang GT here? one of my dream cars lah ...

but wtf la.. what colour theme is that mustang? ugly like shit la.. and the rims.. aiyoh.

he's like stucked between the old skool kinda style ..

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
hey UE7...u r making all those exotic cars looking like proton in malaysia la....keep posting pics of them til its like so common around here...hahaha

its like u will see 10 cars passing by r exotic...hahaha

xxixx

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
JP Chin's Enzo sold to a Penang guy i heard, dunno true or not.
From what i heard in another forum.. tis guy who known as jp chin nephew said that his uncle enzo sold to japan ...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a question is ..currentlu ..
i have installed a RSM in my car ..and when im on IDling my rsm can go to 4-11k rev on it on self while my car is not movin ..
and the Speedo meter that i running on KMPH and the RSM is not moving ..
i have fix the RSM on Sunway AMoil ..but they said is my wiring problem..im using VR4 engine with original ECU ..double check of Wiring connect to rsm..and there is not cut off and etc..

what the meaning of Output Select in RSM SP1 ?
what is Sp0 /...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience