Air Cool Tint Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
asrafiore said:
hi guys...im not very familiar with puchong, can you guys gimme some direction to aircool tint shop, im staying at shah alam..thanks

asrafiore, i m wondering, which part of s.alam u from? y go to puchong? there are plenty shops out there .....try to look it out...

ahkeong82

Dec 7, 2004
yesterday went to that area have my meals, previously their promotion for anniversary is 250, now new promotion at 180. but no worry, they will tell u, 180 for kancil, ur sedan maybe 250+ but not good quality, then they start telling u to purchase higher end 1, like stainless steel or titanium, hahaha.

gogo2

Jun 12, 2005
Penang
ahkeong82 said:
yesterday went to that area have my meals, previously their promotion for anniversary is 250, now new promotion at 180. but no worry, they will tell u, 180 for kancil, ur sedan maybe 250+ but not good quality, then they start telling u to purchase higher end 1, like stainless steel or titanium, hahaha.
Yes, that's true, But that's what all sales and marketing people do right? What do you expect?

But for us, we just need to decide what we want and go in. But the thing is, the Stainless Steel and Titanium is really better. If got cash, then just go for it lor ;)

ahkeong82

Dec 7, 2004
yeah, thats why i go for stainless stell and their workmanship, if i got the money, i will go for v-kool or llumar
hehe

asrafiore

Jun 7, 2005
SHAH ALAM
wish9 said:
asrafiore, i m wondering, which part of s.alam u from? y go to puchong? there are plenty shops out there .....try to look it out...
im in sec13, ermm...actually i have trust in this forum (lazy to look around hehe)..if i have time i will look around...but since having this forum is to share info, why not i just utilise it as part of my research...

p/s : any other car tint shop which is cheap n quality workmanship...

asrafiore

Jun 7, 2005
SHAH ALAM
ahkeong82 said:

hey ahkeong, do you have any other shop that you would suggest?

ccxh

Dec 6, 2004
MyVi V-Kool

Hi. Anyone knows address and phone no. of V-Kool Authorized Dealer in Penang?
How much is it agak agak for a MyVi all windows?

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
dude i got 1 Air Cool discount voucher

discount RM100 for purchase RM350 - RM500
discount RM150 for purchase RM700 and above

i am selling off RM50 ONLY!!!

FYI RM700 = 88% heat rejection whole windows and wind-screen is 95% heat rejection

RM700 - RM150 + RM50 (buy from me) = RM600 ONLY for platinum tinted

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
hi bro there is so many brand out in the market....all do say "heat rejection" doest it really works?? the real fact?? let say 40% heat rejection.....

test 1 without tinting u get as hot as 42c

so when 40% heat rejection ???

on test 2 40% heat rejection tinting ....18c am i correct??

sysh

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
KL
no lar.. i dont think it's calculated like that
gotta take into account the ambient temperature also
if can reject like that, no need aircond liao..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
sysh said:
no lar.. i dont think it's calculated like that
gotta take into account the ambient temperature also
if can reject like that, no need aircond liao..

ok then how was the calculation??

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
asrafiore, there are 2 Aircool shops in Puchong, both situated very near to each other, and there's another V-kool situated just next to one of the Air Cool over here in Puchong, competition damn geng 1, I went to Vkool after asking the price at Air Cool, the boss over at V-kool said what Air Cool offers are not better than V-kool's one, I also confused by her, dont know what she said was true or not.....

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
guys who really wanna make AIR COOL tinted 1?

i got discount voucher going to expired on 15 June.

i give it FREE to serious people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What two materials do car enthusiasts love to see together. Whether it be on their furniture, their car interior or on everyday items such as wallets? Leather and carbon fiber of course. Nissan have produced a luxurious range of GT-R embossed leather and carbon fiber accessories ranging from briefcases to keyrings.

Prices are substantial though (you won?t even get into a T-Shirt less than $120 AUD) so not for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience