Shell Helix now offers engine warranty for free

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Lovely. If none of the other members requires them, I will take them all. I am from Cheras. Let's arrange a meet. Or if the other guys are free, we can have a teh tarik session.
A meet sounds good. I know where to [strike]find[/strike] ambush izso over the weekends. How about this Sunday? I’ll PM you my number, we take it on WhatsApp.

Rickman

Oct 23, 2017
Temerloh
Unfortunately lately I noticed Tesco is not selling much of other popular oil brands anymore leh! The one I often visit now only has Castrol! :banghead: Anyone know or hear anything related to this??
Lazada seem to be a very good place to buy the engine oils, there got sell plenty of engine oils and packages. As i know the service package from shell is very convenience, the car owner can set their preferred service venue, date and time through the SMS. Those are something new that i am learning now.

Oct 23, 2017
mentkab
Their sales nowadays must get right date and time. Off and on still see Helix Ultra, but mostly Repsol now on sale.
Did Repsol got any promotion? i just know the Shell got SHARE promotion, but it good to know they got instant sign up bonus and the engine warranty. So, how about Repsol? i was eager to know as many as i can.:idea:

Rickman

Oct 23, 2017
Temerloh
I dont trust the ones from Lazada. Tesco/Giant yes.
Why not? Lazada has the widest range of products which you can compare the price, favorite product characteristic and it is online shopping, save your time to buy something. Currently i was purchase the engine oils on lazada website, i found there have the official store for engine oil too... like shopping at specialty store

Oct 25, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Tesco does offer Shell Helix oil, much cheaper on promotions (like last few weeks they have for only rm139 for the Helix Ultra 5w40). The T&C obviously disqualify them but I'd just settle for such promotions either Shell or other oils and take my chance without such warranty coz the price difference is way too big.
If you could purchase through online and better price would you all go for online?
recently i realize lazada is selling shell helix brand too... http://www.lazada.com.my/shell-malaysia-official-store/
i saw the promotion is very attractive... but wonder is lazada own discount or from shell company...

Last edited:

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
If you could purchase through online and better price would you all go for online?
recently i realize lazada is selling shell helix brand too...
i saw the promotion is very attractive... but wonder is lazada own discount or from shell company...
When there's a choice, I rather trust a large brick/mortar retailer like Tesco rather than some random source from online.

Oct 25, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
WTF ? look like trolls...Suddenly appear out of nowhere. I don't trust oils sold on Lazada.
what happens on lazada? i always make my purchase at there...
so far never heard any different oil in the market... and my car also nothing so far, touch wood...
lazada can report if you found any problem... but i'm using shell helix so far so good...
if anything can make report to shell too... so they can solve...

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
what happens on lazada? i always make my purchase at there...
so far never heard any different oil in the market... and my car also nothing so far, touch wood...
lazada can report if you found any problem... but i'm using shell helix so far so good...
if anything can make report to shell too... so they can solve...
Hey Lazada seller, you dare or not take my challenge? I can send a sample of Helix Ultra bought from lazada to test in a lab. If shown to be counterfeit you all gonna get it..Lazada Oils are euro label or local label, if local label, how is it possible its so cheap ? Any old timer here bought their stock from Lazada? I need about 300 to 500ml only.
Don't tempt me.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Why not? Lazada has the widest range of products which you can compare the price, favorite product characteristic and it is online shopping, save your time to buy something. Currently i was purchase the engine oils on lazada website, i found there have the official store for engine oil too... like shopping at specialty store
Did Repsol got any promotion? i just know the Shell got SHARE promotion, but it good to know they got instant sign up bonus and the engine warranty. So, how about Repsol? i was eager to know as many as i can.:idea:
Look.... you two have EXACTLY THE SAME IP address.. If you don't stop all this nonsense I will ban the both of you. Hard selling, creating multiple IDs to talk to yourself and all that nonsense is not going to work here nor is it acceptable.

This is your only warning.

recently i realize lazada is selling shell helix brand too... http://www.lazada.com.my/shell-malaysia-official-store/
You too. Stop hard selling. You may be an official Shell online reseller but there's no need to hardsell like this. Create an ID under the Shell name, promote your product under the shell name and post a sell post in the marketplace. Don't end up being banned over idiotic antics like pretending to be discussing over shell products and saying how good they are etc etc. If you really do work for Shell please act like it and be a proper representation of it.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hey Lazada seller, you dare or not take my challenge? I can send a sample of Helix Ultra bought from lazada to test in a lab. If shown to be counterfeit you all gonna get it..Lazada Oils are euro label or local label, if local label, how is it possible its so cheap ? Any old timer here bought their stock from Lazada? I need about 300 to 500ml only.
Don't tempt me.
Interestingly enough the website shared really is authentic Shell endorsed. So this website probably does sell authentic Shell lubes. The question is are they selling the Malaysian blended lubes or the european blended lubes.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Interestingly enough the website shared really is authentic Shell endorsed. So this website probably does sell authentic Shell lubes. The question is are they selling the Malaysian blended lubes or the european blended lubes.
Ha Ha ... in a way, they have succeeded. They have managed to perk your interest in Shell

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While i was watching a video about Windows 8, a topic on his RSS feed make me want to find.. When i found it.

Well i have no comment.. what do u guys think?? great??

for me it sucks..

Mitsubishi fans u have been warn..

this crazy art is made by Dirk Skreber

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience