Best grip vs Price

Chipping is mostly due to driving style. If you like to lean hard on corners then most tires especially those softer UHP ones will also have chipping. Practically all my tires no matter if normal eco tires (for example my Conti CC1) or UHP ones (My F1-D5) got chipping.

Fuh! your hardcore man......:adore:

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Havent experience any before...hmmmm....means Im not whacking the corners hard enough :rofl:
You not in his league mah!.....hhahahhahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Ya expensive to try, but I have friend in Klang that can get cheap. Like my 16" only RM360+ for Michelin PS3 instead of others selling at RM420-RM440. My buddy price though.
But still against other brands, still way higher, right?:rolleyes:

Fuh! your hardcore man......:adore:

You not in his league mah!.....hhahahhahahahaha:biggrin:

But still against other brands, still way higher, right?:rolleyes:
Ya man, totally cannot whack tyres until like that LOL!

Aiya I'm old uncle already la, only got real meatballs!
Meatballs with noodles.....hhahhahhah

You chip old CC1 okay loh! but can chip F1-D5 and some more not only the shoulder but middle pattern as well.....:adore:

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
Chipping is mostly due to driving style. If you like to lean hard on corners then most tires especially those softer UHP ones will also have chipping. Practically all my tires no matter if normal eco tires (for example my Conti CC1) or UHP ones (My F1-D5) got chipping.

Bro, i notice only soft compound tyres are like this. PS3, XM2, yours...
I have not noticed this in other tyres. I have also whacked my ATR Sport but not this results.
RE002 also not I think.

I have not noticed this in other tyres. I have also whacked my ATR Sport but not this results.
RE002 also not I think.
XM2 is hard compound leh! Chipping happened on the older XM1 too. By right chipping is on harder compound. Softer compound more likely will melt....:driver:

Meatballs with noodles.....hhahhahhah

You chip old CC1 okay loh! but can chip F1-D5 and some more not only the shoulder but middle pattern as well.....:adore:

RE002 also not I think.
For me practically all my tires (BS Potenza, Michelin Preceda, Dunlop SP, GT Radial BAX, Conti, GY) got chipped to some degree, some which are the softer ones a bit more like this F1 and the old Preceda, some a bit less but still got. The Conti CC1 on my Livina when I was driving it also got chipped but now after 3 yrs in my wife's hands, the chipping has gone away/smoothed out already. :biggrin:

Probably my driving also not that clean/smooth so I hurt the tires more.

XM2 is hard compound leh! Chipping happened on the older XM1 too. By right chipping is on harder compound. Softer compound more likely will melt....:driver:
Ya, I have no chipping on my XM2. Can ask Danz the condition when I brought it to him hehe!

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
For me practically all my tires (BS Potenza, Michelin Preceda, Dunlop SP, GT Radial BAX, Conti, GY) got chipped to some degree, some which are the softer ones a bit more like this F1 and the old Preceda, some a bit less but still got. The Conti CC1 on my Livina when I was driving it also got chipped but now after 3 yrs in my wife's hands, the chipping has gone away/smoothed out already. :biggrin:

Probably my driving also not that clean/smooth so I hurt the tires more.
This one must be powersliding all the way. Walaowei.
I also whack corner slide slide a bit but no chipping for NCT 5, duraplus or ATR Sport.

There's a new UHP candidate from Continental Tyre lately, and it's not just another Sport Contact sibling either. Yes you've heard, It's the new MC6. Short for Max Contact, The new MC series will not just replace older MC5, it takes on a new role in the world of Ultra High...