Proton Iriz!

You not poisoned like bro. Izso ah? At least Achilles 123, or Nankang NS2-R loh.....:driver:
Archiles 123 is also semi right?

cannot lah...no money...somemore petrol price increased by 20 cents per liter. More grip means more fuel haha

Maybe one day I'll throw in AD08R to try..one day..
ATR Sports 2, go 17" xD
Or go Champiro SX2

Proton IRiz to tyres. :thefinger:

Do you guys recall what tyres the Iriz was on? Silverstones! :biggrin:

First thing I'd change is those god forsaken rims. And the saleslady said the 10 year power window warranty only applicable if you service your car with Proton all the time. WTF...
Fuh! void warranty.....:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Archiles 123 is also semi right?

ATR Sports 2, go 17" xD
Or go Champiro SX2
To me, Achilles 123 is extreme only, like AD-08R, RS-R and so on.

He just bought light weight 15" and you ask him go 17":smokin:....1.3 only woh!:banghead:.....hhahahhahaha:rofl:

Power window, might as well I buy the parts from spareparts shop and fix myself rather than paying extra to SC center to service my car all the time....what a sales gimmick but only can con some ppl

No la, Cv's Myvi Extreme is 1.5L Manual :biggrin: 17" lightweight haha! Then I buy his 15" masuk kelisa and change to 165/50/15 :biggrin:

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

123 and 123s different wo.
RACING Tires | Achilles Radial

First thing I'd change is those god forsaken rims. And the saleslady said the 10 year power window warranty only applicable if you service your car with Proton all the time. WTF...
Advanti rims again? :biggrin:

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013

Bro. If you are close with the service center, they can change it for you. I did it for 3-4 times. Although not really close la.
Praying my windows wont fail again after 5 replacements.

Bro. If you are close with the service center, they can change it for you. I did it for 3-4 times. Although not really close la.
My Hyundai rear left side failed but after 18 years:smokin: VR still running after 23 years.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Power window, might as well I buy the parts from spareparts shop and fix myself rather than paying extra to SC center to service my car all the time....what a sales gimmick but only can con some ppl

No la, Cv's Myvi Extreme is 1.5L Manual :biggrin: 17" lightweight haha! Then I buy his 15" masuk kelisa and change to 165/50/15 :biggrin:
Good idea for you, see if you can poison him, but knowing him will be very very very very very tough......:rofl::rofl:

Tyres on the Subramaniam S is teruk as well.. squealing all over and I have NOT tekan habis yet.. despite the car being able to react to driver inputs, the tyres don't follow through.

I believe it was Archilles or something.

Bro. SC,
The pattern slightly differ is because 123 is narrow. Look at the specs and you see only one size 195/50R15.
However 123S starts from 17" with 205 size. The additional center line is to cater for wider pattern.

Just like XM2, narrow tyre design and wider tyre design.....

Narrow tyre design

Wider tyre design

Oh yakah? Well... doesn't matter to me anymore. No more protons in my household.

Tyres on the Subramaniam S is teruk as well.. squealing all over and I have NOT tekan habis yet.. despite the car being able to react to driver inputs, the tyres don't follow through.

I thought Champiro?

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
My Hyundai rear left side failed but after 18 years:smokin: VR still running after 23 years.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Good idea for you, see if you can poison him, but knowing him will be very very very very very tough......:rofl::rofl:
On a sidenote, the motor feels really smooth in the Iriz. Mine up and down is very shaky and cracking sound can be heard :rofl:

The other day i saw its Achilles 2233, not Archilles.

I think is the Achilles 2233 model....

This one....

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Oh yakah? Well... doesn't matter to me anymore. No more protons in my household.

I thought Champiro?
That one on Preve, the GT Radial Champiro BAX-2............:driver:

Not sure what type of power window they used on the iriz.
must be different from what they used on the waja,the black plastic cover type.
the torque from the motor and heat will weaken the mounting point of the motor.hence the window will jam when the mounting broke.i have 2 spre motor at home after the bracket broke.

my waja only has the left rear power window in stock form.all other has been change to metal type.
never fail after using the metal type but its a bit noisy.

Suprima is on Achilles,Preve on Champiro.
Same.problem with Preve,the tyre just cant complement the chassis's ability.

So far cant see no iriz on the road...

One of those free saturdays without appointment. So decided to conduct a mini experiment.

2 abrasive type polish (Optimum Hyper Polish and Meguiars M205) and 1 chemical based watermark remover (Osren Stain X - professional range) were used. Let the pictures talk.

Common for all cars. The rear windscreen is rich in watermarks. This one has plenty distributed out evenly.

Close...