Range Rover barged through bikers

k0pi

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Kota Bharu
remember some not many days ago, a group of 50 rempits wreck havoc in Johor?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
It was the bikers fault as they are riding recklessly and taking over the whole road at the first place.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah. Eh, u not so active dy ah? ahahha
You're sharp to notice this, haha.
Because 2 weeks ago my laptop died and for almost a week I din't have a proper PC to use, so less active at that time. After that, got new laptop and recently spend slightly more time playing pc games since new laptop has better specs than the old one. :biggrin:
Also, lately there is not much thread here that I can give much help or views.

He busy studying mia :smile:
Unfortunately or should i say fortunately, I'm not those nerdy type of people. :rofl:

I also studying ma. :biggrin:
But you looked like you're very free.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
1st we have to think was it the jeep's fault for doing something making the motocyclist bad
I will assume you are blind, at 0:26 the biker brake checked the Range Rover, so you being blind you didn't see that. But funny how you can read a forum board. Clearly the bikers are trying to "cari pasal". He did stop, but who knows what the bikers were trying to do when surrounding his car. If they kicked his car, or tried to open his door, he had every right to run over everything and escape to protect his family.

2nd bcoz those rednecks hated the driver bcoz he is asian

From what i see, no marshalls in this motocycle trip !!

with a marshall, the marshall will coordinate and use one lane instead of many. IF there is an aacident between biker and others then the marshall will come and help (maybe nego or go police station)

i read some newspaper they said this redneck biker groups are causing trouble since last year...

anyway sad for the driver, so trauma until he hit the biker kid who just had 2 broken legs also is the biker's prob to park on the risky side.

sadly, this bikers are crazy... cant they nego n solve this nicely?

Also what i know org Hitam from UK are much worst than American ones...

*damn worried about my niece who is there driving...

Btw reminds me of my trip to Johor (gf's cousin wedding), it was a massive traffic jam. My gf and i were wondering what is going on?

in the end, we found out... there was a convoy which causing the jam.
Marshall or marshmallow, does it matter? The biker who is in induced coma with broken legs does not have a valid license.

If you go to work, you expect to get paid, you hang out with gangsters, you expect to get shot, you hang out with a group of wheelie bikers in public roads, you expect to get run over.

Everything You Need To Know About The Terrifying SUV Vs Biker Attack

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
I will assume you are blind, at 0:26 the biker brake checked the Range Rover, so you being blind you didn't see that. But funny how you can read a forum board. Clearly the bikers are trying to "cari pasal". He did stop, but who knows what the bikers were trying to do when surrounding his car. If they kicked his car, or tried to open his door, he had every right to run over everything and escape to protect his family.
I think, what he means was what happened before that..before the 'biker' staring at the driver and brake-check him...

not only in convoys, early morning to work, during red light all motorcycles 'cilok'2 fulfilling all the front lane..when it goes green, of cos they went first.....but then stays at all lane doing 30-50km/h...at least need 200 meters to 'halau' all those 'semut' to the left lane...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
You're sharp to notice this, haha.
Because 2 weeks ago my laptop died and for almost a week I din't have a proper PC to use, so less active at that time. After that, got new laptop and recently spend slightly more time playing pc games since new laptop has better specs than the old one. :biggrin:
Also, lately there is not much thread here that I can give much help or views.

Unfortunately or should i say fortunately, I'm not those nerdy type of people. :rofl:

But you looked like you're very free.
Haha, no la. I noticed because u always post before ma. What are u playing? GTA 5 pc?
I find time man. I always have time for my beloved interest. But will be damn busy these 3 months. :bawling:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Haha, no la. I noticed because u always post before ma. What are u playing? GTA 5 pc?
I find time man. I always have time for my beloved interest. But will be damn busy these 3 months. :bawling:
GTA 5 where got PC version? For Xbox 360 and PS3 only ma. Been playing Need For Speed SHIFT 2 only as my old pc can't really run it properly. Being stupid playing with virtual japanese cars inside there. :rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think, what he means was what happened before that..before the 'biker' staring at the driver and brake-check him...

not only in convoys, early morning to work, during red light all motorcycles 'cilok'2 fulfilling all the front lane..when it goes green, of cos they went first.....but then stays at all lane doing 30-50km/h...at least need 200 meters to 'halau' all those 'semut' to the left lane...
I think different think here.. motorcycles cilok2 is not a group of mobs trying to intimidate you. They are just trying to get to work.

The motorcycles in the video were surrounding the Range Rover. People said why didn't the RR slow down to the right side of the road and let the bikes just go, these people are blind.

Look at the video, there were bikes on both sides of the RR, and front as well as back.

Also, the link I posted said that the driver of the RR is not charged by the police, and the biker who brake checked him is charged so far.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
GTA 5 where got PC version? For Xbox 360 and PS3 only ma. Been playing Need For Speed SHIFT 2 only as my old pc can't really run it properly. Being stupid playing with virtual japanese cars inside there. :rofl:
HAHAHA Xbox ver already out since the day it launched! :hahaha:
How I know. Maybe running on emulator or some sort.
I played D1GP before man. Hard as hell.
New NFS the controls not nice dy. :bawling:
What laptop u got?

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
I think different think here.. motorcycles cilok2 is not a group of mobs trying to intimidate you. They are just trying to get to work.

The motorcycles in the video were surrounding the Range Rover. People said why didn't the RR slow down to the right side of the road and let the bikes just go, these people are blind.

Look at the video, there were bikes on both sides of the RR, and front as well as back.

Also, the link I posted said that the driver of the RR is not charged by the police, and the biker who brake checked him is charged so far.
cilok2 is not wrong..whats wrong is after light goes green, they stay at all lane with 'their pace'...should all goes to the left lane to let other faster guy go to work..

kinda like China, example 3 lane road...at traffic light becomes 4 lane while waiting..after that, goes back to 3 lane...kinda smooth if done correctly...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is done on a Persona Elegance.

Difficulty: 5/10
Time: Took me 2 hours because virgin. You will be fine with 1 hour.

Yes, another 20,000km. Time to get dirty!
Perodua Dexron III is only RM18/L. You only need 1L. Even less if you choose to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience