Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Once and slight only. Have to go pretty fast and accelerate in the corner to loose traction.
GT Radial slightly easier and in the Stiletto Blue Streak I can even drift... Become tyre thread liao..:rofl:

But I do it only when no traffic lah!....:driver:
:rofl: No la still related to idiot thread :laugh: :vroam: better run...

If can lose traction means tyre not that good wor :rofl: Unless u r pushing it to its limits haha!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
puwwahhhslideeeee :biggrin:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
Yesterday afternoon while it was raining...A rather wet 2 lane road, tight right hand corner heading to bkt jelutong toll from nkve...I was in the left lane and noticed a black Honda accord sm4 coming pretty fast in my rear view mirror. Next thing I know he was right next to me in the right lane with his rear sliding out.. Then his front driver side slammed into the railing breaking his front driver side headlamp and other unknown damages.....

That was close.... Syukur Alhamdulillah he didnt slide into me with my wife n 1y5m son in the kenari.
thank god nothing happen bro...syukur...

i tink that road is a frequent accidents spots.
at that same road...a big black SUV(cant remember, i tink it was an Audi).almost spun out/lost control, just beside me, and i was driving my viva wif wife.
i wasnt fast since it was raining a bit but not slow either...hehehe.then i realize this SUV was even faster entering that exit.really fast!!so i quickly change to left lane coz i know its pure danger..no one can take the next corner at dat speed...
then i saw the rear of that SUV like lost control.i was wadafak...i tink mainly because braking hard when goin those tight corners.stoopid...i brake in case dat SUV do lose control.but i will surely get involve too since too close.
i tink it was very lucky the car got safety like ebd or tc etc and regain control, then only that SUV drive at sane speed.

nearing the smart tag lane, we can see a lady driver was laughing since she got lady luck or just crazy.
doesnt we learn to anticipate on the road.i am fast but dat doesnt mean u can drive faster then me.
now that road has a speed breaker. :banghead: and i rarely use it...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Its sold, not demolished. :biggrin:
Still otr.
No more with him lah!.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

That day went outstation. Near Rawang got road construction going on so was quite jam. 2 lanes on the right was very slow moving, left lane was smoother because many turning in the R&R. Then came a tanker on the left, suddenly about 5 car in front of us, a BLM decide to turn out to the R&R. The tanker emergency brake almost hitting the BLM. I think the BLM did not even know as he coolly drove away. The tanker driver must be cursing. I just wonder what would have happened if there was a collision. Imagine tanker whacking into a BLM....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok, I've come across a bucket load of brand new injectors for most Mitsubishi cars. But... there is a prob... it doesn't state which vehicle it is for. There is no info on technical specs such as flow rate or impendence rating.

Anyone has a list of part numbers for VR4 injectors? From what I've read, majority of injectors are made by Denso (that also includes those from HKS, Sard and other Jap brands).
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience