LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
yup.. dorifto in my ke70

it's not d fastest way around d corner but its d most exciting way :biggrin:
Wah KE-70 ori engine of modded ?

Can post some photos of your drift?

I love drifting but cannot do it perfectly.....

I can only do it in the wet, dry tarmac oooooooooooh cannot la....:driver::burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah KE-70 ori engine of modded ?

Can post some photos of your drift?

I love drifting but cannot do it perfectly.....

I can only do it in the wet, dry tarmac oooooooooooh cannot la....:driver::burnout:
What car you use to drift? How many cars u have la :rofl:
Not a cheap hobby.:listen:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
What car you use to drift? How many cars u have la :rofl:
Not a cheap hobby.:listen:
No la SF,

It was some time ago, my old house neighbour got a condemned taxi bandar Proton Saga Megavalve.

His car failed Puspakom because of beehive welding on the chasis (kereta sambung)

He couldnt sell it, and left it outside his house,

So we help him start his car once in a while inflate the tyres during weekend and took it for a warm up,

We also did some not so serious drifting with it when the road was wet.

We did some 45 degree handbrake turns, left and right...

We also did reverse handbrake turn 180 degrees but cannot jadi, the car not powerful enough...

One day a patrol car caught us and warned us and we stopped practising, but i learnt quite a bit, hahaha!:smokin::smokin::driver:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
No la SF,

It was some time ago, my old house neighbour got a condemned taxi bandar Proton Saga Megavalve.

His car failed Puspakom because of beehive welding on the chasis (kereta sambung)

So we help him start his car once in a while inflate the tyres during weekend and took it for a warm up,

We also did reverse handbrake turn 180 degrees but cannot jadi, the car not powerful enough...

One day a patrol car caught us and warned us and we stopped practising, but i learnt quite a bit, hahaha!:smokin::smokin::driver:
oh.. that's not drifting..

that's more like an advance driving skill

drifting is full throttling around d corner..

and only RWD can drift..

my car stock standard with a welded rear axle.. only drift when raining

still learning.. so, no pic to show :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
80% left on the rear for FWD cars? I think that's too much difference I think. Most of the time the rear also already around 50-60% in my experience.

Rotation most of the time don't need balancing, not even alignment, provided your car is in normal condition with already properly balanced and aligned. I used to do rotation my self using 2 jacks, so no money spent as well. :D Only these last few years I don't do it anymore cuz getting old and lazy. :D
Depends from car to car. Mine maybe too powerful in front, so 80% balance.
Of course you DIY no need pay, but how many like you. Most who goes to get the rotation done sure kena chop, balancing and alignment if not then kena cost of rotation.
I always tell the members if no vibration why do balancing?
If tyre wear is good, why do alignment, but most just wants the car to be tip top so pay for it to be checked anyway.....

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

yup.. dorifto in my ke70

it's not d fastest way around d corner but its d most exciting way :biggrin:
So you are one of them who push that car price up.......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

No la SF,

Yah! bro. zul is correct. FWD how to drift? Maybe in my VR slightly better, The power can loosen the grip of both front and rear but that also more of a skid....ha! ha!

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

oh.. that's not drifting..

that's more like an advance driving skill

drifting is full throttling around d corner..

and only RWD can drift..

my car stock standard with a welded rear axle.. only drift when raining

still learning.. so, no pic to show :biggrin:
Put lesser traction tyres in the rear, maybe close to bald, then can do in the dry. Up front better have better tyres....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Front one use Michelin PP2, Rear one use a 30% thread left silverstone...sure can loose the tail easily...:rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Front one use Michelin PP2, Rear one use a 30% thread left silverstone...sure can loose the tail easily...:rofl:
My friend who is into Grass Racing (those rally in car park one), using AD-07 in front and ZE-912 in the rears for his 4 door Iswara....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My friend who is into Grass Racing (those rally in car park one), using AD-07 in front and ZE-912 in the rears for his 4 door Iswara....:driver:
So that can have slight tail happy at the rear for easy 180 degrees turn?

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My silverstone M5 last for one year plus and still remain quite a lot of thread. Any comment on continental tyre?
Continental tyres are quite silent and lasting...

Also quite gripping and holds well on the road...

But if you have the extra cash, go for Michelin XM-2

Not really that expensive if you take into consideration of its quality, lasting and fuel saving compound....:listen::driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My silverstone M5 last for one year plus and still remain quite a lot of thread. Any comment on continental tyre?
That depends which model you are referring to? Every brand of tyres have from entry comfort level to UHP and now even Max performance tyres. Just have to see your priorities and budget for the tyres you want.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

No Super GT is complete without the accompanying side dishes. Taste is subjective but there's always something for everyone. Take some time off your Monday rush for a bit of eye-relaxing content. There's still more in the Showcase just in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience