KL traffic's a nightmare

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, raining very heavy. Tonight traffic will be real nightmare.....:rolleyes:
But surprisingly, I went to KL this morning and traffic was really smooth.....:hmmmm:
What time u left home and heading from where? From Kepong, Jalan Kuching already jam at 7.45am

if parking on basement/upper level with smooth cement floor can just push because tyre not so grip.....after that put small stone inside tyre valve cap on all 4tyre.. :biggrin:
LOL!

Reminds me something long time ago, when i was younger, I was with my Uncle at that time, looking for parking space...

So, a car also saw that spot but we put signal 1st, So I told my uncle "Uncle, He is gonna take ur spot," My uncle said "let him try, see I take off all his 4 tyres or not :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
if parking on basement/upper level with smooth cement floor can just push because tyre not so grip.....after that put small stone inside tyre valve cap on all 4tyre.. :biggrin:
ha! ha! so you are one of the amazing air man who knows the stone in valve technique......:adore:

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

What time u left home and heading from where? From Kepong, Jalan Kuching already jam at 7.45am
PJ to Traffic Police HQ in Tun H S Lee around 8.45am.....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Then now I know who was the one ... :hahaha:

Kampung Baru, Kampung Pandan also jammmm ler...........:adore:
What about Kampung Cheras Baru:biggrin: So many kampung in KL :rofl:

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
WAZE got traffic info meh?:confused:
yup. those waze user normally will update the current status of their road condition eg: heavy traffic, police, accident and so on.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UMW Toyota Motor welcomes the recent National Budget announcement by the government on the extension and enhancement of tax incentives for hybrid cars effective from 1st January 2011 until 31st December 2011.

According to Mr. Kuah Kock Heng, President of UMW Toyota Motor, "We are very delighted with the support by the government, to extend the full exemption of import duty and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience