Friend looking forward to detail her Mazda 6

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Haha bro! There are a few for u to choose here already...all replied u..

1) Dark Accoon
2) S1tl
3) Veloc
4) Seech

:adore: sifus of detailing....
i aint no sifu of detailing bro. i cast out let people say i cheat customer challenge customer to sue me and run away from warranty. mana ada sifu.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Dear All Pro Detailers,

My friend just bought a used Mazda 6 recently. She would like to polish her car but does not know which shop to go. Ended up buying a Groupon deal and sent her car to a detailing shop in Sunway. Full package (wash vacuum clay polish wax tyre shine bla bla bla) for below RM200. She's not satisfied with the result and would like to seek a good detailer.

I know the phrase "you pay peanuts, you get monkeys" so let's save that for now, eh? :wavey: and yes she doesnt do DIY haha even washing the car herself.

Any sifu here know any Good Detailing shops? - not cincai cincai make over the car and deliver. I've digged the threads but some are kinda old...so really dont knw whether the quality is still valid or not haha.

Or does any pro sifu detailer here do car detailing, like, she can send her car to you guys. If yes, please pm me a quote and I shall forward to her. FYI, she's from KL.

Thanksssssssssss and cheeeeeeeeeeeerssssss ~
congrats to yr friend and good to know u care

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to be away guys..ok I'm meeting her soon so I can get a few pics for reference...coz I don't know what's her car paint condition. Will update ya guys

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys, I just met her to day and have seen the car conditions..well there're some pretty deep scratches and swirls sini sana..some scratches are caused by the previous "Bought-from-Groupon-Car Detail Shop". Here are the pics:

Sorry guys pic not so clear coz it was under the sun and I got a hard time to focus to the paint.

Side door...some scratches
[/IMG]

Front bumper..punya sekeratchs
[/IMG]

Front Hood...you can see the swirlssssssssz
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Side mirror panel...the white spot was caused by polisher (she suspected)
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Fwuah... Some a very deep! If u can feel the scratch with your fingernails it's probably too deep to recover by detailing.

As for the stain on the mirro. 100% done by monkeys...

Best to check with her what her expectations are before committing. And get a decent detailer to take a look. No point promising the world if cannot deliver to her expectations.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
THat looks bad. This is not even a matter of skill but severe negligence. Take the car to a good detailer for once. That is one thing. The second thing you should also do is go and make a complaint to the shop's boss. Just let them know. Not a matter of getting money back or what. You can if you want to. But its more of we as customers should give feedback to business owners so that they know that they cannot simply open business and do monkey service. Get an apology you deserve. If they responded badly, post their name here.

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
WHOAAA....that's going to be one-hell-of-a work for whoever is going to take the job (not to mention also a 'fun' car for some enthusiasts to lay their hands on...*hint**hint*).

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Fwuah... Some a very deep! If u can feel the scratch with your fingernails it's probably too deep to recover by detailing.

As for the stain on the mirro. 100% done by monkeys...

Best to check with her what her expectations are before committing. And get a decent detailer to take a look. No point promising the world if cannot deliver to her expectations.
I've already pm some sifu for an arrangement to meet. Her expectation is not high really..as she told me that she wouldn't really mind the scratches (and I was like...errr ok.. If its my car, I'll be like: dafuq??). She wants the car to look shiny and clean, and doesn't get dirty easily.

The stain on the side mirror is definitely done by rotary polisher in the wrong hand. Both sides also got! If dats my car, I'll make sure the shop pay for it but she doesn't mind :banghead:

THat looks bad. This is not even a matter of skill but severe negligence. Take the car to a good detailer for once. That is one thing. The second thing you should also do is go and make a complaint to the shop's boss. Just let them know. Not a matter of getting money back or what. You can if you want to. But its more of we as customers should give feedback to business owners so that they know that they cannot simply open business and do monkey service. Get an apology you deserve. If they responded badly, post their name here.
Just one piece of advice to brothers out there. Do not go for Groupon deals for car detailing or anything similar. RM200 for wash vacuum clay polish wax? Pure bullshit.

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
cvkit17, the paint indeed looks bad. Looks like you got a bunch of guys willing to help her out in a DIT. Should not stop there too, get her to attend the DIT and the same time the wolfs... :rofl: ...I mean guys can help educate her on how to maintain/detail her car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I would love to challenge that paintwork :fight::fight::fight:
I don't mind if anyone want to work on my beat up car :rofl: 2 - 3 years never polish, rough
surface :laugh:

She is wiling to be a guinea pig anytime :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

i aint no sifu of detailing bro. i cast out let people say i cheat customer challenge customer to sue me and run away from warranty. mana ada sifu.
No worries la bro, people who have seen your work, will know your talent, passion and real effort
in detailing customer cars...

Just I cant find a time to send the car to u yet :top:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, DIY la...why always expect ppl to do the job leh....yours 2 3 years car still not that old.....those challenging ones are cars that are 10 to 15 years old above...those end result makes you jaw dropping...more syok....

muyo, st1l correct?? remember the solid green iswara and muyo the solid white wira....cun kao kao...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, DIY la...why always expect ppl to do the job leh....yours 2 3 years car still not that old.....those challenging ones are cars that are 10 to 15 years old above...those end result makes you jaw dropping...more syok....

muyo, st1l correct?? remember the solid green iswara and muyo the solid white wira....cun kao kao...
Haha! True, nothing like DIY, will have to learn up the polish skills 1st. Still planning on it to get a
Makita Rotary.

That's why i volunteered to help out on the Mazda 6 :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ello sifus..
i just convert my auto satria 1.6 to lsd (40%) gearbox, put some power plug cable, and exedy type s racing clucth... what is ur best suggestions for my exhaust system and my budget is unlimited. my exhaust system is still stock.. thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience