Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Ya, I guess seriously that Chinese Ghost Story 2012, really did planted a deep dream into my
head. More like fantasies :rofl:

The movie is really sentimental, romance + some sadness..really makes u feel like
not all ghost are that bad after all :laugh: and having a ghost that truly loves u and want to be
with u is not that bad after all..if she is pretty though :rofl:

And not to be with u to suck your soul la...Love kind of True Love :rofl:

Not that bad what if no one in the world wants u and suddenly a ghost that is real hot and pretty
that is in human form, can satisfy ur needs and also be with u all the time...loyal to u...not bad ma...

:rofl:

It's been scientifically proven that emotion and feelings are a result of chemicals reacting and affecting certain parts of your brain. Like how pheromones makes you wanna get it on with whoever is giving it off. Do ghosts have chemical reactions? Are they even capable of it? The way I see it is if they are there to satisfy you and be with you all day and all, it'll be because of a charm or something binding you and the spirit. From what I've seen, nothing ever likes to be bound down....

Good luck bro. :biggrin:

Spirit has no gender, really. How on earth the ghost wife underneath the beautiful skin look like? Maybe we can ask,"Oh baby! After tonight, please let me see your true face!" The night after tonight, we all become Mr. Rice - we have an erection every five year only.

How interesting, like miracles I enjoy reading about other cultures and the way they deal with there spirits.I hope all goes well for you

You should join Ghost adventure teams then.....

No he should join the Indonesia Ghost team...that is the best and the scariest...

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Bro. Daredan also had me....ha! ha!

HAHAHA...Got cha!!!...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

some update regarding the unit above my house that got paranormal activity... the unit is now occupied... but more noisy than it is vacant that time...

haha...forgot about the umbrella... I will check and see tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

I heard a true incident happen to my younger sister. That time she was like form 3.

My nephew and aunt came down to Penang from Singapore and my uncle decide to rent an apartment opposite the Rasa Sayang Hotel at Batu Ferringhi. That evening, they all went to the beach and left my younger sister, mum and my uncle's wife. My younger sister that day feel very tired and decide to go to bed early and that time is only 8 or 9pm can't really remember the time. She sleep at the last room. She said that when she enter the room she feel like something is not right and the room is very cold. That evening is some how very windy out side but how can a room be that cold even without air cond. She did not bother about it and just close the room door and sleep.

When she was sleeping, she feel that like somebody is look from the out side of the window. Note that this is an apartment and is few stories high. She feel strange and she stared at the window and suddenly the curtain wave a bit, she got scared and quickly ran out of the room. My mum ask her and she said nothing cause she dont want to scare anyone.

That night she and my aunt sleep at the last room and again both of them feel something is not right and this time is like somebody is in the room walking. Both of them just act like nothing happen and walk out of the room and relate this problem to my uncle. My uncle do not believe and decide to sleep at the last room with my younger nephew and guess what nothing happen to them that night and the next morning my uncle laugh at both of them.

My younger sister told me that maybe the thing only want to disturb girls/women. My nephew are all boys, so maybe that thing really only disturb girls/women.

haha...forgot about the umbrella... I will check and see tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

I heard a true incident happen to my younger sister. That time she was like form 3.

My nephew and aunt came down to Penang from Singapore and my uncle decide to rent an apartment opposite the Rasa Sayang Hotel at Batu Ferringhi. That evening, they all went to the beach and left my younger sister, mum and my uncle's wife. My younger sister that day feel very tired and decide to go to bed early and that time is only 8 or 9pm can't really remember the time. She sleep at the last room. She said that when she enter the room she feel like something is not right and the room is very cold. That evening is some how very windy out side but how can a room be that cold even without air cond. She did not bother about it and just close the room door and sleep.

When she was sleeping, she feel that like somebody is look from the out side of the window. Note that this is an apartment and is few stories high. She feel strange and she stared at the window and suddenly the curtain wave a bit, she got scared and quickly ran out of the room. My mum ask her and she said nothing cause she dont want to scare anyone.

That night she and my aunt sleep at the last room and again both of them feel something is not right and this time is like somebody is in the room walking. Both of them just act like nothing happen and walk out of the room and relate this problem to my uncle. My uncle do not believe and decide to sleep at the last room with my younger nephew and guess what nothing happen to them that night and the next morning my uncle laugh at both of them.

My younger sister told me that maybe the thing only want to disturb girls/women. My nephew are all boys, so maybe that thing really only disturb girls/women.

Yah, because you post at 3am, I thought sure got ghost story loh!.....ha! ha!:rofl:

Probably, your uncle luck was at high, and he brave (don't believe) so the ghost or whatever could not disturb him.

Bro. your nephews sure all boys loh! if not, then got problem liao :rofl:, because if girl then they are your nieces....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

HAHAHA...Got cha!!!...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

some update regarding the unit above my house that got paranormal activity... the unit is now occupied... but more noisy than it is vacant that time...

Yah, because you post at 3am, I thought sure got ghost story loh!.....ha! ha!:rofl:

Late night human noises?.....:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

HOPE U ENCOUNTER A FEW SOON!:thefinger:

Then we can get some stories from him.....:driver:

I don't believe in ghost stories, for me these stories are nothing but just lies.

The are more truth in ghost stories than what the G's had promised us..

Anyway, try renting Ria Apartment at Genting ALONE for maybe 1 or 2 nights or more if u choose to
believe there is no ghost in this world then u have no worries. It has 3 vacant bed rooms and
is just like a condo. Just so u know, not many would want to stay at ria apartment anymore.

Then u will be able to join us in posting ghost stories here :biggrin:

Top Bottom