Tire Price list Zth

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
some shop owner also very lansi, if u drive nice car, then talk to u friendly. if u drive national car, dont bother u at all.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

one of the good workshop is Hup Shun, they have many "big" customers, but treated fairly even though u are driving national car.
and one of the cheapest and easy nego among other workshops in Sunway.
Yup, I find Hup Shun okay also, but because they are always full during weekends, you may get a bit cheesed off with slower service and not so personalized service, therefore if possible, go during weekday...:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Hi all,

Im currently driving sn cps, am having this idea of getting the r3 rims and tires, hence, Im looking to sell off my current set, but dunno how much to sell, can anyone advise? or anyone interested?

My rims are in good condition as im always careful with potholes. my tire threads for front are left with ard 30% and rear left with about 60%.

Thanks...
Where are you getting the R3 rims from? If from tyre shop, then ask what is trade in price (but usually is cheaper) or try selling to a friend. Tyre price not only on thread pattern balance, but have to see how old and what brand/model...

Rily

Jun 5, 2009
V2Turbo,

R3 is having Ramadhan promotion now, all items are having 20% discount, ive attached the PDF for your better view.

R3 at kesas doesn't accept trade in, that's why, if there is any interested party, he/she may have to come to Kesas R3 to get the wheels from me.

Anyway, do you mean that there any places selling the r3 rims??

What you guys think of the price in the attached PDF?

Rily.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
V2Turbo,

R3 is having Ramadhan promotion now, all items are having 20% discount, ive attached the PDF for your better view.

R3 at kesas doesn't accept trade in, that's why, if there is any interested party, he/she may have to come to Kesas R3 to get the wheels from me.

Anyway, do you mean that there any places selling the r3 rims??

What you guys think of the price in the attached PDF?

Rily.
I don't see any PDF file?
Anyway, you mean you are getting direct from R3, then no trade in. I just thought maybe some shop got some traded in R3 stuffs to sell.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Bro. VR2trubo... u know wat after weeks of searching around n thinking I was going to change my tires back to Falken ZE912..went to the shop ask price again Falken RM185, Hankook RM220 and GY Assurance RM250 all is 195/50/15 price.So, due to budget I tell them to change for me Falken ZE912.. u know wat, that shop guy started to intro de...start to say that Falken tires will get harden and spoil faster la and bla bla bla...and last sentence "why not get Michelin"...I was thinking what the Fxxk I am out of budget and u ask me to get Michelin??? and where of the sudden that your shop sell Michelin?? (I know this guy and the shop is a GY and Falken dealer and also lots of RIM and they never sell Michelin before)... so I tell him lar cannot lar to expensive liao no budget...so he start to say again and start to say all the good things about Michelin and he also show me the Falken, GY and Michelin tyre and compare... guess what... My antidote is not strong enough and kena his racun de... I just bought 1 set of Michelin PS3... at first when fix up the tires I was wah Michelin n drive home happily and when I drive I was like total shock the driving feeling totally different totally change...my God...very comfortable man... and when come to sharp corner I can feel the grip and is very stable...the longer I drive I feel more happier...

But... here come the sad side... when I reach home and sit in my room I suddenly think back why the hell I change to Michelin even though I know that is alrdy out of budget... my mood suddenly fell from 100% happy to 0% sad...hai... what has already been done is done... The next day I drive my car again and I think back all the praises and testimonies from ZTH forum, friends, many tyre shop mech, owner and sales person regarding how good Michelin is, I can say there is no regret change to Michelin. It really give me the driving pleasure and comfort that I need... really no regret now for RM260 a piece for Michelin PS3 195/50/15... I now really fall in love to Michelin...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro. Daredan,
PS3 has been proven to be comfy and with good handling. Michelin was clever, to lower their intro price so many tried. Then gradually raise back the price. Those kena racun will continue using, but those on budget have switched to others. The 195/50R15 was intro at RM210 if not mistaken while 195/55 was at RM230. Probably 195/50 at RM260 still does not look too expensive as an amount but 195/55 have reach the RM300 mark at some places, that is why many switch as RM300 is too much to pay for 15" tyres. For example Hankook V12 at 17" only around RM360, GT Radial around RM320 only and these are 215/45R17 sizes....

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Bro. Daredan,
PS3 has been proven to be comfy and with good handling. Michelin was clever, to lower their intro price so many tried. Then gradually raise back the price. Those kena racun will continue using, but those on budget have switched to others. The 195/50R15 was intro at RM210 if not mistaken while 195/55 was at RM230. Probably 195/50 at RM260 still does not look too expensive as an amount but 195/55 have reach the RM300 mark at some places, that is why many switch as RM300 is too much to pay for 15" tyres. For example Hankook V12 at 17" only around RM360, GT Radial around RM320 only and these are 215/45R17 sizes....
woh...55 series is that expensive?? I did not ask for the 55 series price cause the 50 series is intro by the Mech n I kena racun punya... After 3 days of driving with Michelin tires... really satisfy... as what ppl said. u get what u paid for... Michelin is dam good that is why price is high...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
woh...55 series is that expensive?? I did not ask for the 55 series price cause the 50 series is intro by the Mech n I kena racun punya... After 3 days of driving with Michelin tires... really satisfy... as what ppl said. u get what u paid for... Michelin is dam good that is why price is high...
I would not say because it is Michelin, just that you got the right model that suits your priorities....
XM2 may not suit you....

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
I would not say because it is Michelin, just that you got the right model that suits your priorities....
XM2 may not suit you....
So at least I did not get con...:biggrin:... I got ask about XM2 and the mech said that the grip is not as good as PS3 and he keep pushing me for PS3 so end up PS3...:biggrin:

The Tread wear for PS3 is 320, Traction is AA and temperature is A. I check GY Assurance is 280, A and A only... same size and series.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So at least I did not get con...:biggrin:... I got ask about XM2 and the mech said that the grip is not as good as PS3 and he keep pushing me for PS3 so end up PS3...:biggrin:

The Tread wear for PS3 is 320, Traction is AA and temperature is A. I check GY Assurance is 280, A and A only... same size and series.
Threadwear take as guide only, not 100% correct. Falken ZE912 is 360 but some say very fast wear?
As for Traction AA because PS3 is UHP, GY Assurance is HP only, but all depends what the manufacturer made it for. Like RE-001 is UHP but traction is also A only.....so very confusing, right?

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
yea... PS3 is UHP u told me before n i almost forgot about it... So cannot compare is on different grade... My previous tyre is Falken ZE912 and it serve me almost 4 years n run 60k km plus... but almost the end of the treat it will sound very noisy n bumpy...

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

One question ... If I add a 15mm spacer to widen it will the tyre makan sebelah? or something else?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yea... PS3 is UHP u told me before n i almost forgot about it... So cannot compare is on different grade... My previous tyre is Falken ZE912 and it serve me almost 4 years n run 60k km plus... but almost the end of the treat it will sound very noisy n bumpy...

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

One question ... If I add a 15mm spacer to widen it will the tyre makan sebelah? or something else?
Never add spacers, but get a correct offset rims or rims with the offset you want.
Adding spacers, will have less locking thread on the lug nuts holding the rims, rims off center may cause imbalance, wheels too far out will give extra pressure to the wheel bearings and will damage them prematurely.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
at glenmarie a friend bought at RM 285/pc for your size 4 pcs.
only the tires were made Week 48 Year 2011.
4811 still okay, within a year.....

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

anyone got good price for toyo t1r 195/55/15?
Try this shop:-

Weng Tat Tyre Service
No. 12, Jalan SS14/ 2, Subang Jaya
47500 Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 03-5634 7753 (Hoong Wai)

Mention vr2turbo introduce, see if can get better price......:hmmmm: