Tire Price list Zth

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yea,dun even wan to go to that shop,coz they only got bridgestone turanza and freaking exp,wakaka...i knw tat shop sure exp due to lot of cars and location of that shop,juz go in and ask for fun,wakaka...damn,should have open up a tyre shop,lolz...
Easier said then done, but a lot of hard work too and a lot of know hows.....
Many actually thought I own a tyre shop too....ha! ha!

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
yeap, ady giv a full thought of the concept,the main probs lie with the employee,kinda hard to find a skillful employee and i need to learn it myself,wakaka...so far for dealer(tyre) and machine i had settle,lolz...oi...when u wan to open tyre shop?wakaka

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
yalor,tire shop price different for different brand car,from proton price around rm200 per unit bmw rm250 per unit same size and brand of tire...my frez kena one time...first my frez into shop asking price of brand/size tire,getting price,agree.go out drive in his car(bmw) to shop,tauke of tire shop then saying need adjust abit on price in a,b,c,d,e....many2 more other charge....how?why it happen if we drive better car?mahu potong tengok kereta?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yeap, ady giv a full thought of the concept,the main probs lie with the employee,kinda hard to find a skillful employee and i need to learn it myself,wakaka...so far for dealer(tyre) and machine i had settle,lolz...oi...when u wan to open tyre shop?wakaka
Wah! can join venture already.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

yalor,tire shop price different for different brand car,from proton price around rm200 per unit bmw rm250 per unit same size and brand of tire...my frez kena one time...first my frez into shop asking price of brand/size tire,getting price,agree.go out drive in his car(bmw) to shop,tauke of tire shop then saying need adjust abit on price in a,b,c,d,e....many2 more other charge....how?why it happen if we drive better car?mahu potong tengok kereta?
Really ah? Looks like Lat's cartoon of Mercedes and BMW owners park their cars far away then walk to durain stall to buy durian is very true woh.....:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Those shops are call robin hood, rob the rich and help the poor...so this type of shop not bad what...they see u drive expensive car they
charge more expensive but when drive cheaper car, they charge cheaper.

Take the rich's money and spare the poor :top: :rofl: :laugh: LMAO!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
No more robin hood nowaday just got day/night robber anytime and anywhere...if drive expensive charge more kaw kaw...thinking we can pay that sum ma...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No more robin hood nowaday just got day/night robber anytime and anywhere...if drive expensive charge more kaw kaw...thinking we can pay that sum ma...
If only they just rob the rich and spare the poor people like us...I don't mind if they charge us cheaper
and charge rich ppl higher to cover the discounts they gave to us poor ppl :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If only they just rob the rich and spare the poor people like us...I don't mind if they charge us cheaper
and charge rich ppl higher to cover the discounts they gave to us poor ppl :rofl:
Like that still Robin hood mah!
Other then the above, we still can check out the forum, search, ask members for the best, nearest, cheapest, good service place to get the tyres.....:adore:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Those shops are call robin hood, rob the rich and help the poor...so this type of shop not bad what...they see u drive expensive car they
charge more expensive but when drive cheaper car, they charge cheaper.

Take the rich's money and spare the poor :top: :rofl: :laugh: LMAO!
To be more exact, rob the rich to make themselves (shop owners) even richer! Do you think the shop owners are poor people?? Or do they donate those price differences to the poor like robin hood? I don't think so. :) Thus they are not Robin Hood but they just try to take advantage to make themselves richer, simple as that. They also know if they charge as high to the poorer people then they cannot make the sale, and hence no profit to their pockets too! It's all just simply business, nothing more really. That method is a discriminative pricing. Btw such method can backfire as well since some richer people also dress down to look humble.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
To be more exact, rob the rich to make themselves (shop owners) even richer! Do you think the shop owners are poor people?? Or do they donate those price differences to the poor like robin hood? I don't think so. :) Thus they are not Robin Hood but they just try to take advantage to make themselves richer, simple as that. They also know if they charge as high to the poorer people then they cannot make the sale, and hence no profit to their pockets too! It's all just simply business, nothing more really. That method is a discriminative pricing. Btw such method can backfire as well since some richer people also dress down to look humble.
But it is the car that is changing tyres, not the owner, so he dress humble, but car still BMW.....hahahahahha:rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha yea very true, the car cannot be disguised! My bad, forgot that still talking about car tires!
Buy Durian can, like in Lat's cartoon. Park car far away and walk to the stall, wear shorts and slippers of course.....:rofl:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
some shop owner also very lansi, if u drive nice car, then talk to u friendly. if u drive national car, dont bother u at all.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

one of the good workshop is Hup Shun, they have many "big" customers, but treated fairly even though u are driving national car.
and one of the cheapest and easy nego among other workshops in Sunway.

Rily

Jun 5, 2009
Hi all,

Im currently driving sn cps, am having this idea of getting the r3 rims and tires, hence, Im looking to sell off my current set, but dunno how much to sell, can anyone advise? or anyone interested?

My rims are in good condition as im always careful with potholes. my tire threads for front are left with ard 30% and rear left with about 60%.

Thanks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last friday send my car to my regular mechanic for seat replacement. then when tehy tried to start i cudn't start but all system are good. at first we tot is the wiring problem but engine sounds find. after awhile decided to open up the crank case,

guess wat we found??... its the blurdy oil pump parts in the crankcase!!

dis is my damage.

1. oil pump
2. crankshaft scratch (hopefully can b rebuilt by polishing it.
3. haven't determine whether block usable or not. waiting for engineering...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience