Achilles ATR Sport

:rofl: That's kinda confusing :rofl:

When they first launch PS3 they also mention replacement for PS2, but after some people have used the tyres, they also commented cannot be PS2 replacement. It went on until PSS came out then Michelin say PS2 replacement is PSS......:banghead:

But till date, best Michelin tyres is still PS3 right? :smile:

you will have to define "Best"......If road tyres then "Pilot Super Sport" is their top tyres now. If not mistaken they come in at 18" and above, therefore if for 15" then PS3 is still the Best.
For track then it is the "Pilot Sport Cup".........:driver:

Using this tyre for close to a year now on my Neo. Overall impression very satisfied with the performance for the price, been to numerous touge sessions and a couple of track days, best record in the hands of a capable driver (friend of mine who is a rally driver) able to clock 3:02 with a passenger onboard.

Can't wait to try the 123 after this set is gone, but they last so long -_-

Using this tyre for close to a year now on my Neo. Overall impression very satisfied with the performance for the price, been to numerous touge sessions and a couple of track days, best record in the hands of a capable driver (friend of mine who is a rally driver) able to clock 3:02 with a passenger onboard.

Totaly agreed!!

Totally agree, especially capable driver makes big difference.

Go for more track days and try scrubbing more off......hahahaha:rofl:

No lah! The guys just poured it into a glass, whether you drink or not is different story......kakakakakakaka:rofl:

Bro, U know the price of Achilles 123?. and anyone knows which shop carries this tyres in JB?.
Either ATR Sport or 123??.

Bro, U know the price of Achilles 123?. and anyone knows which shop carries this tyres in JB?.
Either ATR Sport or 123??.
Brother, sorry I am from Klang Valley so not sure of JB market.

You can call the importers and ask them which dealer in JB has?
Evo-Trend Corpn. (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Tel: 603-6257 1333

Top Bottom