Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Pls do, i dont know how to make polls thats y i didnt make one.
only TS (blackhowling) or the mods can add a poll. so we have to wait for either one of them to do it... :burnout:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
only TS (blackhowling) or the mods can add a poll. so we have to wait for either one of them to do it... :burnout:
i mean create a new thread as a petition lol

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
KEVIN. STOP SENDING ME PM. DO IT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL WITHOUT ANY REGRET COPY AND PASTE IT HERE. NO REGRET, NO REMORSE AND NO HESITATION.

i don't need a personal or a privacy explanation from u, instead YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN IT HERE, IN PUBLIC, IN GENERAL.

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE PERSON HERE IN ZTH.

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
same here...and i did got some personal slashing in that PM even though its not directed to me. I really hope Tom is reading this and please do something about it since it affects ZTH administration as well.
The longer this thing is prolonged, the worse it will be. Internet forums or not, its still a community that people do meet from time to time.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
well, it comes down to the only sentence we can say, "grow some balls and face us"

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
it's been weeks i am reading this and i got to tell you... this is worse than the Kardashians throwing hissy fit on stage or on live televisions. i am not siding anyone but daaaang... you guys really want to make him loose his job. i tot ZTH is a place to learn about cars, fixing em, sharing em and shine them up. i think this is the only forum coming out with personal attack beside facebook.
anyways... i am one of the donator for this project.. i mean "small". donating my rims and hope he can spend well if he able to sell it. i am a franken 280zx owner that has to build bits by bits frm down up. bought that precious junk for RM19K and spent RM30K and it's still not even 50% done yet. altho it's running on the streets and show off her fangs. 2 years guys... it's not easy and it takes lots of patience, time and money.
kevin might have slip his words and offend lots of you but do give him time to do up that lady coz she will be a bang when it runs on the street. i am keeping my hopes but if he ever screw this shit up... well... time will tell. in the meantime, i believe he is keeping quiet just to make sure he is not going to offend anyone again kua.
hope i do not offend anyone here..... peace out.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
KEVIN. STOP SENDING ME PM. DO IT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL WITHOUT ANY REGRET COPY AND PASTE IT HERE. NO REGRET, NO REMORSE AND NO HESITATION.

i don't need a personal or a privacy explanation from u, instead YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN IT HERE, IN PUBLIC, IN GENERAL.

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE PERSON HERE IN ZTH.
I get calls and messages daily as well. Not only me but everyone and anyone connected to me.

Kevin - I don't need an 'off the records' explanation, anything you have to say can be said here. Bryan decided to comment on this issue publicly because you chose this platform; you seem to like the high profile and perceived status of being associated with ZTH. Nobody asked to make the whole project public, you could have done it quietly and surprised us with a something at least 50% done. So with the glamour, comes with criticism.

Frankly, I have no vested interest in this project and I don't stand to gain anything from Kevin completing or not completing this build but I feel strongly about this project and I feel that what he's done is wrong so I choose to voice out.

Anyone with time to spare go and read Week 1 onwards, until Week 7-8 is enough to see that there are so many holes to this story its resembles the Z31's chassis. Week 1 makes no mention of him and Tom planning this project before buying the Z31 and that's just one of the many lies he doesn't realize he's told. When you don't tell the truth, you lose track of what has been said to to whom.

EDIT - Just got another PM, one of countless on FB so I've decided to block him. I don't know what he wants from me. What bloody unprofessional behaviour harassing other forum members in private.

If this project goes ahead without Kevin, as in someone else manages it and its a ZTH car then put me down for whatever help you need? Engine? RB25 like Khoyos? Done and done get him to source it and I'll personally pay for it. Anthing Skyline or RB related, I'll do my best to get the Skyline guys to chip in. But not to Kevin, not after all this I wouldn't trust him with 20cents. I was willing to help since the start and promised an F-Con but I'm not going to suckered into a con job. I'll put my money where my mouth is if anyone can takeover and get rid of this nuisance? It wouldn't be irritating if not for the late night phone calls, messages and PMs. That's the thing that gets to me. You call this being a representative of ZTH? Think before you act, what you do reflects on ZTH so the burden to walk the talk is on you not on any of us.

Last edited:

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
“desperate people make desperate moves”
I don’t usually post in ZTH, as apparently from my rather low post count :laugh: But what happened just now, propelled me to write this post. Do bear with me guys. I may not be a familiar sight here, but I do spam other forums la :aetsch:
I was minding my own business at the clinic, waiting for my turn, when an unknown number called me. Fella introduced himself as Kevin from Kampar. He was asking for backup. Asking me for backup? That’s rather surprising. Let’s just put it simple. We’re not exactly on speaking terms. I won’t go much into the details.
Another thing I want to highlight, is the Project Z itself. To those who knows whats going on, the first time I saw that Project Z, I knew it would be a flunk. Why? He has another car that he is restoring. Since 2009. The Honda S600. Yes, 2 years down the road, it’s still not completed. Last update I saw was last month, stating that he was still waiting for parts :hmmmm: And then another project car? This time under ZTH’s name? Gosh. Not to sound bad, but the idea itself is good, but the person in charged of executing the whole plan has no idea how to do it right. And professional exams? Excuses. If you can’t manage your time, don’t blame it on other shit.
He said he won’t be posting in the thread because he said he would be flamed. Well, isn’t it obvious WHY? =.=”

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
“desperate people make desperate moves”
I don’t usually post in ZTH, as apparently from my rather low post count :laugh: But what happened just now, propelled me to write this post. Do bear with me guys. I may not be a familiar sight here, but I do spam other forums la :aetsch:
I was minding my own business at the clinic, waiting for my turn, when an unknown number called me. Fella introduced himself as Kevin from Kampar. He was asking for backup. Asking me for backup? That’s rather surprising. Let’s just put it simple. We’re not exactly on speaking terms. I won’t go much into the details.
Another thing I want to highlight, is the Project Z itself. To those who knows whats going on, the first time I saw that Project Z, I knew it would be a flunk. Why? He has another car that he is restoring. Since 2009. The Honda S600. Yes, 2 years down the road, it’s still not completed. Last update I saw was last month, stating that he was still waiting for parts :hmmmm: And then another project car? This time under ZTH’s name? Gosh. Not to sound bad, but the idea itself is good, but the person in charged of executing the whole plan has no idea how to do it right. And professional exams? Excuses. If you can’t manage your time, don’t blame it on other shit.
He said he won’t be posting in the thread because he said he would be flamed. Well, isn’t it obvious WHY? =.=”
eric altho i we dont speak anymore but i have to agree with u. minus the "personal attacks" he pm-ed other members about me:banghead:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Hmm, the phone calls he made to me, said some nasty things about you. What a jerk.
Thanks for standing out for me. Im sorry about the past too. If u wan we could talk via msn sometime later

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I got a couple of nasty messages as well through SMS accusing me of not understanding because I'm from a "super well off family" which I found slightly amusing. He's accusing me of being a spoilt rich brat? I'm not the one living off my parents and my Mum doesn't still confiscate my PC LOL. Yes Kevin, I hear things from everywhere. Why do people go out of their way to tell me? I guess between the two of us, there are fewer people who can actually stand you?

Your second SMS I will type verbatim complete with your Freudian slip "People who's never put their hands dirty will never know the pain of doing up a project and I bet I've never done a restoration project to begin with, yeah well u will never understand, life is easy money for you".

Kevin, you don't know me and we're not friends. You have no idea how easy or how hard my life is. I can tell you what it is though, its not pathetic and that's not something you could say for yourself. So I've been asking questions, valid ones which you ignored hence the criticism but check back to earlier in this thread - I've told people to keep personal things out of it. But you Kevin Lee, are starting to make this very personal.

s1tl - To answer your PM, no he did not bad mouth you but he did message the above to my phone.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
[PIMPIN];1063774932 said:
I got a couple of nasty messages as well through SMS accusing me of not understanding because I'm from a "super well off family" which I found slightly amusing. He's accusing me of being a spoilt rich brat? I'm not the one living off my parents and my Mum doesn't still confiscate my PC LOL. Yes Kevin, I hear things from everywhere. Why do people go out of their way to tell me? I guess between the two of us, there are fewer people who can actually stand you?

Your second SMS I will type verbatim complete with your Freudian slip "People who's never put their hands dirty will never know the pain of doing up a project and I bet I've never done a restoration project to begin with, yeah well u will never understand, life is easy money for you".

Kevin, you don't know me and we're not friends. You have no idea how easy or how hard my life is. I can tell you what it is though, its not pathetic and that's not something you could say for yourself. So I've been asking questions, valid ones which you ignored hence the criticism but check back to earlier in this thread - I've told people to keep personal things out of it. But you Kevin Lee, are starting to make this very personal.

s1tl - To answer your PM, no he did not bad mouth you but he did message the above to my phone.
Thank you sir PimPin for answering me. he insulted me via other people but did not dare to say it to my face but he said to u? wow

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You know, reading what everyone had to say and hearing what a certain party had to explain I see a gap in communication here. A gap that would have been easily cleared with a simple face to face meet between parties when tension wasn't so high.

Now it seems to be a verbal fist fight between all the parties and personally I don't think this is going anywhere. Until someone can offer a proper solution and/or apply the solution this thread will be nothing more than 'let's-bash-kevin-and-provoke-him-to-call-more-people'.

Looking at the situation now, I like [Pimpin]'s idea of changing management since nothing short of that will appease the horde (apparently). Might as well, but the problem is who has the funds to continue a project like that? I'd love to try but I've got no moolah and experience so I'll probably end up getting smacked left right and center too. LOL :biggrin:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
You know, reading what everyone had to say and hearing what a certain party had to explain I see a gap in communication here. A gap that would have been easily cleared with a simple face to face meet between parties when tension wasn't so high.

Now it seems to be a verbal fist fight between all the parties and personally I don't think this is going anywhere. Until someone can offer a proper solution and/or apply the solution this thread will be nothing more than 'let's-bash-kevin-and-provoke-him-to-call-more-people'.

Looking at the situation now, I like [Pimpin]'s idea of changing management since nothing short of that will appease the horde (apparently). Might as well, but the problem is who has the funds to continue a project like that? I'd love to try but I've got no moolah and experience so I'll probably end up getting smacked left right and center too. LOL :biggrin:
I like pimpin's idea too

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Kev, stop bombarding me with messages saying that I stab your back. Look at the facts, I was told that you called me something that I would not mention here, then you beg me for help. I read through the whole thread, and it seems that you owe a lot of people some explanation. Stop saying I stab you in the back. One more message from you, and I will post it all here.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Tom disallow Kev to post?

Can Tom please clarify?

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Kev, stop bombarding me with messages saying that I stab your back. Look at the facts, I was told that you called me something that I would not mention here, then you beg me for help. I read through the whole thread, and it seems that you owe a lot of people some explanation. Stop saying I stab you in the back. One more message from you, and I will post it all here.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Tom disallow Kev to post?

Can Tom please clarify?
Lol he said Tom disallow kev to post?

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Lol he said Tom disallow kev to post?
tom disallow me from posting on main page
thats the reason i cant answer the thread
the issues came from donation money dispute
i mean one thing i was angry was josh posting a personal photo of me on zth , how would u feel if someone posted a photo of u with ur gf, on the forum and be left to trolled and bashed?
im not trying to say u are a traitor, but u should have least consulted me, i mean whymake things worst when u can stay neutral
sorry i just read the post in the forum, sorry i approached u
"tom disallowed me to post on the forum, citing that, without any progress , the bashing might get out of hand"
so i will post updates within this week as the project just restarted
since the car has to go on a jig, to be straightened
Verbatim from my FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got a shipment of ONR and some samples of other OPT products directly in from the US.

I have been using ONR for some time and thought it was fantastic. Couldn't wait to try out all of the other products. Tried out the Optimum Polish II, Optimum Finish, Opti-Seal, Optimum Car Wax and Optimum Instant Detailer.

Before. As is usual with a white car, lots of baked in dirt and stains...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience