can someone tell me the sscus seat?

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
hello sifu or car expert..hehe...i like to ask about the sscus seat....i been browsing the web , search in the book and i like to know how much the cost to change my satria neo cps seat for the fully bucket sscus seat...thanks to give me some imfo:driver:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
if u want secondhand one.. can try find at mudah and other forum.. i think at marketplace also got..

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
owh thanks for the info....i am trying to change my interior car.....and the bucket seat look nice if been fitted in...hehe

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
owh thanks for the info....i am trying to change my interior car.....and the bucket seat look nice if been fitted in...hehe
what's nice about sscus? your cps original seat is much more better. If ur serious about changing, go for recaro sr3. get it from junk yard and re wrap again as you like.

going for sscus is just downgrading ur ride.

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
what's nice about sscus? your cps original seat is much more better. If ur serious about changing, go for recaro sr3. get it from junk yard and re wrap again as you like.

for me i m just want the design of the seat.....not the brand of the seat.....if i can get the recaro seat and have to wrp it....more cost then buy anew one:proud:

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
for me i m just want the design of the seat.....not the brand of the seat.....if i can get the recaro seat and have to wrp it....more cost then buy anew one:proud:
for me brand and design goes together.....but it's up to you, it's ur ride after all..... :biggrin:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004

pls explain why u think SSCUS is a downgrade???

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
pls explain why u think SSCUS is a downgrade???
just compare the cps original seat with sscus mechanical & wrapping quality then you will know.

for me, stock look is beautiful. stock will always be "safe" style until u can fork up money to buy a good & branded ones.

I can guarantee people will sell the cps original seats more expensive than sscus. btw, sscus only a low end after market parts, not like the established & proven brand in the market.

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
just compare the cps original seat with sscus mechanical & wrapping quality then you will know.

for me, stock look is beautiful. stock will always be "safe" style until u can fork up money to buy a good & branded ones.

I can guarantee people will sell the cps original seats more expensive than sscus. btw, sscus only a low end after market parts, not like the established & proven brand in the market.
if i change my seat with the recaro or sparco original seat...my car may be the victim robbery...hehe...after all sscus seat is affortable to buy...he:love:

klipsch

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Klang
Sscus seats look nice, no doubt about it, but have you tried sitting in a recaro seat? Personally i don't focus on brands but the quality and feel of a recaro simply beats sscus, even though we may buy them from junkyard or seconhand. The firmness of the sponge (or whatever material they use), the shoulder support and the leg support (i cannot recall the correct term for this) simply is superb.

Mind you, i was looking on sscus 3 years ago for my old wira 1.8 but changed my mind when i sat on a recaro. At last, i got the satria r3 with the recaro sr4 - simply amazing seats. My younger bro has the old wira now - replaced them with brand new sscus which are nice... but still in a different league compared to recaro.

Agree with Pakdamek, the cps seats are nice and firm. The neo cps r3 seats are better and probably as good as the recaros (dare i say this? LOL).

At the end of day, test sscus and other brands/make before you decide. No point in having the sporty look if it ain't working as it's supposed to. My two cents.

facegreen

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Mar 10, 2006
Bro,
I suggest u to change SPARCO SPRINT V Original (Full bucket & Made in ITALY)

Price are ranging from RM8++ only.

Matt 019-389 1881
CLEARANCE SALE~!!!

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sscus seats look nice, no doubt about it, but have you tried sitting in a recaro seat? Personally i don't focus on brands but the quality and feel of a recaro simply beats sscus, even though we may buy them from junkyard or seconhand. The firmness of the sponge (or whatever material they use), the shoulder support and the leg support (i cannot recall the correct term for this) simply is superb.

Mind you, i was looking on sscus 3 years ago for my old wira 1.8 but changed my mind when i sat on a recaro. At last, i got the satria r3 with the recaro sr4 - simply amazing seats. My younger bro has the old wira now - replaced them with brand new sscus which are nice... but still in a different league compared to recaro.

Agree with Pakdamek, the cps seats are nice and firm. The neo cps r3 seats are better and probably as good as the recaros (dare i say this? LOL).

At the end of day, test sscus and other brands/make before you decide. No point in having the sporty look if it ain't working as it's supposed to. My two cents.

SNR3 is good and comfort but the leg support and shoulder support is not enough... well for me.
compare to recaro in my uncle dc5~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The K4GP - A 24hr Endurance race for K-Cars and all machines including tube-frame units running on 1000cc engines and below. I was especially impressed by some of the teams running Le Mans and classic race car mini replicas solely based on the builder's creativity. The K4GP is an All-Japanese endurance series touring popular circuits such as the Sepang Circuit as well as their home circuits in Japan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience