::Das Auto Golf GTI MK6 ABT::

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
Hi, great Euro ride. 260Hp wt 360NM of torque, are those on wheel figures or at crank?
Have you put in on a dyno to work out what are the on wheel figues?
Are you running 2 programs, ie 95 & 97.
I am actually looking at a Mk 5. But I run quite a bit so on 87 Ron, my petrol bill will be way too high!
Used to have a Subaru but gave up because it was mod till it was a beast to drive on the road but great on Sepang.
Now I have a track car, so I dont need to compromise.
But looking for a good road car that can run 95 and occasionally for the Gum Ball runs! run 97.
James
cheers you have a really nice ride.
hey bro thanks. have not dynoed it yet, the figure is not on wheel of course. i will be happy to get 260hp on wheel bro haha, but as you know it, stage 1 will not get you 260 on wheel, hardly. i run on both actually, 95 and 97 and i hardly noticed any differences, because either way, the Golf is wickedly awesome!

mike2662gti

Known Member
Feb 5, 2004
Hi, great Euro ride. 260Hp wt 360NM of torque, are those on wheel figures or at crank?
Have you put in on a dyno to work out what are the on wheel figues?
Are you running 2 programs, ie 95 & 97.
I am actually looking at a Mk 5. But I run quite a bit so on 87 Ron, my petrol bill will be way too high!
Used to have a Subaru but gave up because it was mod till it was a beast to drive on the road but great on Sepang.
Now I have a track car, so I dont need to compromise.
But looking for a good road car that can run 95 and occasionally for the Gum Ball runs! run 97.
James
cheers you have a really nice ride.
Hi James,

We do have maps that cover both RON95 and 97, and the maps a customable to the mods you have intercooler, downpipe or cold air intake on your car. I am currently overseas and will be back on Thursday, give me a pm and we could and be in touch or alternatively give me a bell 0172708829 on Thursday onwards.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
consider K04 turbo kit? It runs up to 380hp with proper setting from APR and GIAC. Also GIAC has special setting program for DSG to optimize the gear change performance.

But before that a set of okada plasma direct coils can be a good mod.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
consider K04 turbo kit? It runs up to 380hp with proper setting from APR and GIAC. Also GIAC has special setting program for DSG to optimize the gear change performance.

But before that a set of okada plasma direct coils can be a good mod.
thanks for the advice bro, i am ok with the current setting now.

SEOsh

From Facebook
Dec 12, 2010
www.facebook.com
nice car !!
I'm on stage 1 as well but last week i lost to a modded perdana in a straight line.
I was going 220km was behind it by half a car length.
time to go stage 2 :p

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
nice car !!
I'm on stage 1 as well but last week i lost to a modded perdana in a straight line.
I was going 220km was behind it by half a car length.
time to go stage 2 :p
thanks bro. hehe i am ok with Stage 1. let us know how Stage 2 is like eh hehe.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
I was visiting VW sales office in hk last week and want to test drive Golf-R, the sales man told me that they stop receiving order since the waiting list is up to 1 year now. Same case for Scirocco-R.And the buyer has to sign an agreement which they will not export the car upon 95 days from receiving it.

seems VW hatch back is on good business now.

SEOsh,

you met a perdana with evo engine or something? I heard that some tuning firms has stage 2 plus package which can push to 290hp for golf gti mk6. How does the tuner selling the package in msia? In hk here they have mapping program for the engine and also having seperate program for the DSG gear box so the whole thing can be quite cosy.

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
Subsonique,
Bro, d tailpipes go for titanium tip finishing .. It's gonna b more awesome !

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
i am already sourcing for matte carbon tip bro hehe. titanium look is a bit too common though.
Good choice on the matte carbon tip. Very Akrapovic-ish. You can custom order it though since I dont think any exhaust shop stocks up.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
yeah bro, and if you can get them for me, please let me know hehe. i know you got lubangs here and there one haha.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
new pictures, somes shot during the Volkswagen Club Malaysia's promo and photoshoot last 18th June 2011.

Yes i know, the Q5 wheels will be changed. I am waiting for it to finally arrive here. It's gonna be Volk Racing G2 black.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
consider red lining on your wheels? Guess it will look sharper.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
consider red lining on your wheels? Guess it will look sharper.
i like the no border look between the tyre and wheels bro. if there is a red lining, it will only make the wheel to appear smaller :) when there is no border, definitely it will look bigger.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Oh. Mine has lining, but its red sticker. I have black wheels also, the red lining looks ok with the breake callipers. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The tease of the Toyota FT-86 continues with the release of a video with engine sounds and the seductive exhaust burble of the car from the front and rear.

Toyota were kind enough to release a video of the FT-86 starting up and giving it a few revs to the naturally-aspirated boxer mill up front. We get to hear the exhaust sound from the rear as well as the engine from up front.

Though it doesn’t sound as menacing as an Impreza WRX STI, you can still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience