TT @ Malacca 10th June 2011 (nite)

padi83

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hye,
I'm planning to meet my fellow sport cars and skyliners member at Malacca this june. planning to make TT like last year. So hopefully if ZTH members can join also. I'm staying in Malacca from 7th till weekend.
If anybody need place to stay I can arrange with my friend there to get promotion price for his hotel.
RM100 per nite (standard room). you all can cuti2 Melaka at the same time :P
Already make a poll and event invitation thru Facebook skyline group.

Thanks

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I'm in PG that weekend. Can't make it.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
sounds like s afun trip!!! can go water world later

padi83

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
HYe,
Hotel - ~ Welcome to Dream Hotel ~ , can check it out. Friend of mine handle that hotel.
Its okay if cant attend, I'm just planning on 10th June (friday nite) for members outside from malacca, like me :)
If no ZTH members join, I just make a Local TT only during weekdays with Melaka's sportsmen, like we held last year :P
I'm depart from perak around 7th june to Melaka then stay there till weekend.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

pssst~ one more.. that weekend is my last weekend as SIngle :biggrin:

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
HYe,
Hotel - ~ Welcome to Dream Hotel ~ , can check it out. Friend of mine handle that hotel.
Its okay if cant attend, I'm just planning on 10th June (friday nite) for members outside from malacca, like me :)
If no ZTH members join, I just make a Local TT only during weekdays with Melaka's sportsmen, like we held last year :P
I'm depart from perak around 7th june to Melaka then stay there till weekend.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

pssst~ one more.. that weekend is my last weekend as SIngle :biggrin:
Come Ipoh TT and bring some heung peah! haha

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hye,
I'm planning to meet my fellow sport cars and skyliners member at Malacca this june. planning to make TT like last year. So hopefully if ZTH members can join also. I'm staying in Malacca from 7th till weekend.
If anybody need place to stay I can arrange with my friend there to get promotion price for his hotel.
RM100 per nite (standard room). you all can cuti2 Melaka at the same time :P
Already make a poll and event invitation thru Facebook skyline group.

Thanks
On the website it says 49.99 per night je bro :rofl:

padi83

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
tu laa~ I also pening gak.. but maybe that day consider weekend and cuti skolah somemore~ so xdpt RM49.99...
ok laa~ got to go....:driver:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
no response...
is the tt on?
anybody from kl heading to malacca?

padi83

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hye.. the TT is always on.. I'm already at Malacca~ yeehaaa~~!! we got our team gathered here, open to all sport cars.. :) so for KL group yg nak join, just confirm with me for time n rendezvous pt..

padi83

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
just in case any of ZTH skyline members joining, 0195757412 my number.. if none, just ignore it :)
I'm missing my malacca friend :driver: see ya~!!

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Is it open for zth skyline owner only?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Plucky would be the best description of the Dacia team that’s aiming to tackle Pikes Peak this year but that is hardly the best description for their weapon of choice. The team will be fielding a fully-reworked Dacia Duster that probably only shares the emblem on the front hood with the production model.

Ice-racing star driver, Jean-Phillipe Dayraut, an Andros Trophy champ, will be piloting the Duster up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience