Skyline Spotted!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: Skyline Spotted!

Spotted a Matte Black R34 very frequently in USJ. USJ-ian? No decals or whatsoever. BNR34 stock spoiler. Pure MATTE.

As far as I can tell, it's a Malay chap who is driving it. Any chance anyone know who is that?
me! =)

Sorry for the slow reply; and yes, I am using a Canon 550D and I usually carry it around with me ;)

5542742738_fa0934799c_b.jpg

Cool bro `

spotted a er34 2 doors skyline at taman komersial shah alam on 930pm today...its a bluesky skyline...not very clear view coz im looking from my side mirror...:biggrin:

Sorry for the slow reply; and yes, I am using a Canon 550D and I usually carry it around with me ;)

5542742738_fa0934799c_b.jpg

This photo is like the GTR35 is guarding the no entry entrance :rofl:

surprised no one posted this one:
Super GP cafe Taipan USJ

Attachments

• IMG_1357.jpg
    IMG_1357.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 180

Mozz! You're back. How have you been bro. :P

Saw a silver R34 by the side of the road, after the Penchala toll heading towards KL about 10 mins ago. I slowed down to look but couldn't make out who it was. Either way was going to stop if it looked like he needed help but he seemed to be waiting on someone so I called it a night.

spotted mr [PIMPIN] cruising down LDP last night, damn ur car is king of the road!:burnout:

Mozz! You're back. How have you been bro. :P

Yep. back to ZTH after a hiatus of more than a year?
anyway, no Skyline anymore so shy to show face mah.

i am ok and hope things are going great with you too. take care bro

spotted mr [PIMPIN] cruising down LDP last night, damn ur car is king of the road!:burnout:

What time did you see me bro? What car were you in?

Had to take a slow drive, hadn't started the car in 2 weeks so just went for petrol, checked tyre pressure, etc. Usual stuff.

around 9pm... from what i can see, skylines belong permanently on the right lane of freeways:driver:

spec-c - I don't know about that.. was just taking it easy, keeping up with traffic.. can't exert myself at the moment.

Saw 2 Skyline just now in Alam Budiman... Just wonderin' if the owner is zth forummers...

Grey GTT (sorry if i'm wrong) with 'SA....' plate no.. saw it at taiping :) who's dat laar?? sempat horn and angkat tangan.. but... :'(

Top Bottom