Altezza spotted!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hey !
My car woo..
WNX 773 xd.

ooh.. nice, nx time can call u out to yamcha arnd that area.. can?

Guess what i saw today at Putrajaya?? About 10 plus..

IMG_2176.jpg

A very light grey Altezza, parked at the side while i was waiting at the lights. No one seemed to be around the car though.

is this light-grey the newer color range on 02 released model?? think i've seen this car for sale
b4 last year.

spotted silver Altezza W** 3997 on the way back from Ipoh last night...can't snap because of rainy and this uncle drive pretty fast...160+ all the way from tapah to rawang although the road condition was wet...

spotted this guy on the way to Formula Drift, WHG xxx0...rare manual tezza with awesome bodykit and colour :adore:...hope he didn't get a love letter like the car behind...also spotted silver WQW xxx0 down the same road while leaving, no time for pics...seems like all the taikors coming out to display power~

Attachments

• 19122010134_resize.jpg
    19122010134_resize.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 192
my front fender on the left side got hit by a taxi yesterday...

beware my friend if there is taxi "himpit" you although there is no room to change lane just make some space for them...

got hit by him ask money from me some more...:stupid:

spotted this guy on the way to Formula Drift, WHG xxx0...rare manual tezza with awesome bodykit and colour :adore:...hope he didn't get a love letter like the car behind...

haha... last time spotted this few times also.. monster inside
is forummer here also.

Last edited:
Spotted B** 8886 silver tezza along cyberjaya toward puchong, when i came down from silk highway at exact 12:48:28 pm. hehehe......

Attachments

• 201220101196.jpg
    201220101196.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
aycy,
i think u made a mistake, u shud said watch the video from 10.12 onward!!

Alan Taikor..why u never mention that we must watch the video at 1.28minutes...hahaha...that one better than any car lol!!

is this ideal n/a setup for altezza ?
or is just the TRD n/a setup?

(click to enlarge)
Untitled.jpg

Spotted in TRIAL Tuning...must be doing routine oil change....use to see this Altezza in Taipan Area.

wqyblack.jpg

Yong Kw...I am from USJ. Our taikor AE111_SEG is from Putra Heights. He drives the Silver Altezza (W** 909).

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom