• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

TOMS ECU for 20V Silvertop

hitz

1,000 RPM
I got a TOMS ECU for sale. No rpm and speed cut. Come with 8 point Fuel adjustment. Just plug and play for 20V Silvertop. Selling at RM1000nett. Very rare item.. Anyone interested pls pm me. Thank you.

PRICE UPDATED!! Hurry Get It 1st!!

Last edited:
hitz said:
I got a TOMS ECU for sale. No rpm and speed cut. Come with 8 point Fuel adjustment. Just plug and play for 20V Silvertop. Selling at RM1800nett. Very rare item.. Anyone interested pls pm me. Thank you.

an good item!!
But the price shocked people le.

very nice item here.....
sifu scomatic was looking for this kinda ecu.....go for it scomatic...:regular_smile:

scomatic said:
an good item!!
But the price shocked people le.
Bro the pricing for tis ecu is ngam ngam chun wor. There are plp selling it at RM2200 also. Do research pls. Hehehehehe.. .. Peace.. ..

george8724 said:
bro this ecu is meant for track or street use?
Tis ECU is mean for Circuit use only. That what it written on the ECU label itself. But have tested using it on the road. Like normal ecu also.. But diff performance lar of coz.. .. Hehehehehe.. ..

Dont talk only bro.........post the actual pic!!!!!Easy to see the TOM ECU Code Number lorrr....
kahh..kahh...kahh....

hitz said:
Tis ECU is mean for Circuit use only. That what it written on the ECU label itself. But have tested using it on the road. Like normal ecu also.. But diff performance lar of coz.. .. Hehehehehe.. ..

ic. thanks bro. but i m actually looking for street use version coz tested with the circuit toms ecu(from wong sifu aka levin818), i have problem to start the engine coz the fuel is too rich and it flooded my spark plugs.

george8724 said:
ic. thanks bro. but i m actually looking for street use version coz tested with the circuit toms ecu(from wong sifu aka levin818), i have problem to start the engine coz the fuel is too rich and it flooded my spark plugs.
Bro.. U can adjust the fuel setting mar.. .. I've tested it. 1 click straight away the engine started.. .. .. I believe u need to adjust the fuel setting to match ur engine.

george8724 said:

The ECU that u tested from levin818 still having prob. This unit is the same unit as what u tested I think but very easy to start now, just 1 click to start it. I personally tested this ECU in my car before, can pull away about 2 cars when I tested with stock blacktop 20V.
Worth to buy, it's for n1 race spec in Japan which mean it's optimize setting for stock standard internal engine.

for sub $2K, it's consider very good price. Compare to if you spend 3-4K for high cams + adj pulleys, it's more worthy to spend on this ECU...

EG9 said:
The ECU that u tested from levin818 still having prob. This unit is the same unit as what u tested I think but very easy to start now, just 1 click to start it. I personally tested this ECU in my car before, can pull away about 2 cars when I tested with stock blacktop 20V.
Worth to buy, it's for n1 race spec in Japan which mean it's optimize setting for stock standard internal engine.

icic... Chu, how's the fuel consumption wise? will there be a big different on the fuel consumption?

george8724 said:
icic... Chu, how's the fuel consumption wise? will there be a big different on the fuel consumption?
I feel that fuel consumption wise is not that big different. But all depend on ur foot lar of coz. Hehehehehe.. .. Also depend on the fuel setting. . . . Might be able to save a bit also if u set it lean a bit. . . Just my 0.0002cent of thought.

george8724 said:

Not much different on FC if you drive as normal, but normally we will whack n whack n whack once got new ECU. That is the part that will make FC worst.

Last edited:
Adeen said:
very nice item here.....
sifu scomatic was looking for this kinda ecu.....go for it scomatic...:regular_smile:
Actually my car cannot be use le... My car only 16V, and with 20V is different. :cry_smile:

hitz said:
Bro the pricing for tis ecu is ngam ngam chun wor. There are plp selling it at RM2200 also. Do research pls. Hehehehehe.. .. Peace.. ..
That price killed people liao lor... If that price, i spend a bit more to using the standalone ECU more better. :shades_smile:
Previous I sold the TRD and Tom's 1 also about RM1200 (TRD) - RM 1300 (TOM's)

EG9 said:
Not much different on FC if you drive as normal, but normally we will whack n whack n whack once got new ECU. That is the part that will make FC worst.
Yupp... I agree with u!

george8724 said:
Ermm... this problem my friend also faced it, after using the fuel regulator and SAFC no problem occured already lor.

Last edited:
Bro I believe u could read the rules and regulation rite? For the pricing if u think is a killer then u can just ignore my posting lor. U can get price so cheap at Kelantan doesn't mean that every where is the same lar. Some more no interest to buy pls keep ur thought for urself ok... Thank q.. .. ..

hitz said:
Bro I believe u could read the rules and regulation rite? For the pricing if u think is a killer then u can just ignore my posting lor. U can get price so cheap at Kelantan doesn't mean that every where is the same lar. Some more no interest to buy pls keep ur thought for urself ok... Thank q.. .. ..

i not saying u sell it at Killer price le... I say the people who sell at RM2200 le... sorry for misunderstanding

I prefer not to say anything bout other people selling price.. .. If cheap than I get it lor.. If no then keep quite lo.. Rather than say killer price or something like that.. .. .. Peace. . . .

Bro where is your location?

did you ever used it before?

your own experience or from previous owner?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom