[WTS] Rays Engineering Gram Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

[WTS] Rays Engineering Gram Lights

adamshahm

500 RPM
Letting go de Japan Rays Engineering Gram Lights RM 2,200.00 nett.(Superb Con)

12012008004.jpg

sorry for de low quality pic....
call me at 017-2656175, adamshahm

p/s-15 inc, PCD 100, offset 38, come with Dunlop SP tire 70% & very light...view to believe

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
bro.. which model of Gramlights is this? looks like 57c... how is the tyre condition n size? (55/50?)

bro.. which model of Gramlights is this? looks like 57c... how is the tyre condition n size? (55/50?)

Im not sure from which which model but its original Japan 1, 15 inc, PCD 100, offset 38, come with Dunlop SP tire 70% & very light...view to believe

bro, wanna trade with me? i topup duit sikit la..15' volk (taiwan) white color (superb)! pcd100. tyre dunlop nct5 still got 73% left.do pm me, i'l email the pic once u pm'ed me..

bro, wanna trade with me? i topup duit sikit la..15' volk (taiwan) white color (superb)! pcd100. tyre dunlop nct5 still got 73% left.do pm me, i'l email the pic once u pm'ed me..

I'm sorry due to the attractiveness of the rims, i decided to not trade in with any other items or other rims. i will only sell it for de price i've shown. Thank you for ur consideration to trade in but i'm not interested.....

p/s-pliz do buy de rim coz u wont get this kind of opportunity to buy de rim with this kind of price....

:itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme:

I'm sorry due to the attractiveness of the rims, i decided to not trade in with any other items or other rims. i will only sell it for de price i've shown. Thank you for ur consideration to trade in but i'm not interested.....

p/s-pliz do buy de rim coz u wont get this kind of opportunity to buy de rim with this kind of price....

:itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom