Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

WTS Lots of evo 4 and other stuff

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS Lots of evo 4 and other stuff

12. 1 hid bulb 8000k and balast - RM100 confused?? 1set or one side. i mean both side or single side :) thanks

Hello bro kenzo..
I hope u still remember me and ur promises regarding with ur EVO4 fuel pump.. i really regret about that ur fuel pump.. U tell me that fuel pump is in good cond. then after i check with mech ur suggested that fuel pump not functioning and worst and bad he tell me that ur EVO 4 fuel pump is not EVO4 fuel pump.. very2 sad to hear that.. he told me that fuel pump from ur ori Gen2 fuel pump... I call u then let u know bout that, so with our conversation u want to replace back the spoil fuel pump.. thru our conversation u promise me to replace back, for me never mind if u hard to find evo4 fuel pump so for me never mind if U replace with with evo3 fuel pump.. if u can't find it.. juz gv me back my money..

to deal with me i think is easy, i don't want simply to blame U, i know maybe U didn't know that ur f/pump is ori evo4 or ori Gen2 like me also..

so can u call me and we can meet up back to solve this problem..
Tq bro...

Regards

ZTH members
B@i 013-6665696

Last edited:
heya bro, i dint had ur number, and i did test the fuel pump and we both knew it was in working condition :) but no worries, will get u a evo 3 fuel pump by end of the month ok bro? anyways, u can always just call, takecare bro

BUMP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online now

Search

Featured thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom